Why don't you use StartMail?

Why don't you use StartMail?

Because startpage is an officially approved botnet and so is startmail. cock.li is the best, thanks Vince.

I use only hotshit because i use since 2005 and all my shit is registered with that email, is just too painful to change all my accounts email to a new email and some sites dont even have this option

>startpage is an officially approved botnet
Why?

>a meme service is becoming the truly rival to proprietaries botnets
Well, I just want had a web client with no JS on cock.li.

It's never recorded, but they do use it to display location-based ads (served by Google). Not to mention a lot of people use startpage, which means there's a lot of requests from the same IP address, but they're never blocked. This implies Google is allowing their requests, as they still get all the data while making startpage give people a false sense of security.

Cause cock.li exists.

Because I use Protonmail. I thought it was Sup Forums approved.

How can you prove this?

it's in germany or some other cucked country no?

it is, poorfags are just mad

>poorfags
Are you mix the protonmail with the openboxmail?

God damn it I was about to set up an inbox with them. Is there any trustworthy email provider that allows remote clients? I like the cock man to think he's a cool guy but not sure if I'm comfortable having emails about baby photos on a Sup Forums meme server.

google still makes money by placing adds you moron

You realize that applies to the search engine and has nothing to do with their email service, right?

>Not running your own email server
kys

It shows Google ads. That's pretty much all the proof you need.
That's kinda what I said, what are you implying?

No because I'm gullible. If I remember correctly their search engine is just a proxy for Google.

Because I use fastmail.

>It shows Google ads. That's pretty much all the proof you need.
They don't hide that, but you can turn off Google suggestions. And this has nothing to do with their email service.

>Not running your own email server
Because that's realistic and just about anyone can maintain an email server.

I have run my own mail server for 4 years now and it I have mixed feelings about it.
It is a lot of work (I chose to set it up by manually configuring postfix rather than use a bundle service) and I doubt it is as secure as something like gmail, but it is doable and I haven't detected anyone logging in yet (and commands gets reported to me).
I only have a single user that gets a lot of traffic, but I also have mailman installed in order to provide an alternative to facebook when that kind of people wants to stay in touch.

>cock.li
>trusting Sup Forums meme emails

You are remembering correctly, yes.

cockman is based, very trustworthy