How do we save Britain?

How do we save Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Y6xRA5EYk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whats the problem?
that shit happens everywhere

>people use wrestling moves on each other everywhere

I carry a knife especially for this reason. I wouldn't think twice about opening up some niggers face

>Americans talking about crime
ok lol

How are the chavs dealing with the recent influx of such immigrants?

ooh big man

>Innocent member of minority brutally assaulted by racist Brexit voter!

dumb cunt

Good lad

The last whites of the East End: BBC documentary reveals how cockneys are becoming an endangered species in London borough of Newham after 70,000 immigrants moved in
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y6xRA5EYk8

They all moved to essex

I remember watching it as a kid.

Fucking idiot cut himself too deep there, almost bled out.

>he kept wrestling for more than ten minutes with more chair shots, big bumps, etc. while leaving puddles of blood inside and out of the ring
>yfw he went into shock when he finally got back stage

get permits and background checks when buying chairs

Jesus Christ.

Guess they weren't too worried about blood-borne dieseases at that point.

They've since stopped that sort of thing after transitioning to the PG era of wrestling.

i love how half of these threads mention newham in some way

Except it doesn't. Or at the very least it shouldn't.

Why didn't they just take the phone what the fuck, nobody sane would try to fight alone against 10 "boys". And what the fuck UK, 10? They come alone or in groups of 2-3 at most here.

I'd love to know the name of this magical paradise country where crime doesn't happen.

Still good for memes though.

I'll be honest I live in NYC and have yet to here of chairs being used.

Well for starters I haven't heard of gangs of ethnic youths in Spain stealing people's valuables with extreme violence in a rather long time.

I hope that's not a common occurrence in most of Britain, or else that would be pretty worrisome.

BIN

A plastic knife isn't gonna save you white boi.

>Youths
I'd rather have a gun than a knife desu
especially since often a knife can be turned against you.

though I carry one too, for utility mostly since I'm not worried about my safety but i can use it for defence.

you are out of your mind and very atly delusional if you think this shit would ever happen in rome, madrid, münchen. london is a rotten shithole overrun by street crime. anglos were already drunk savages but that still wasn't enough violence for them, they had to call in reinforcements from third world shitholes. your obsession with alcohol is just the icing on the cake.

Except Rome and Naples are the stabbing capitals of Europe, you daft wop cunt.

Doesn't happen here in the Canaries but weren't there African people rioting and beating people up for no reason on the mainland last year?

>not carrying a combat spoon

Should he just remain helpless to their attacks instead?

yeah seems Blm is influencing UK aswell

>Black Lives Matter UK campaigners blocked roads leading to London's largest airport as part of a series of nationwide protests Friday.

poor brits

>14 people a year killed by police

poor black people, like all brits they want to be american so bad, but we don't persecute them enough for the illusion to be realistic

what fucking attacks?
I live in the ghetto and have never been attacked, the only physical altercations I've been involved with are fights after drinking.

That's fucked up as well, but it's not the same thing. One thing is trying is flocking to your group and trying to defend yourselves even if it's against the laws of the locals, but forming criminal gangs and beating people just to steal some stuff is a completely different thing.

This isn't special or out of the ordinary though. This is just niggers acting like niggers. It's in their genes to act this way

why aren't brits worried about this

Because outisde of Lpndon it's mostly white, pakis and poles.

We're busy stopping paki rape gangs to care about lundun yoof.

>i live in da ghetto senpai innit cuz

Let normans in again

Good lad

>ghettos
>uk

Iceland has essentially no crime that isn't white collar crime.

>tfw London is going to be sending welfare blackies to my city because they're running out of places to keep them.

I'm angry, London is like a zoo, nice to visit, but don't want the animals on your doorstep.

>i've only been to zone 1
barely any people of other races in my area.

>tfw estates and schemes are now called ghettos by fannies who watch too much american tv.

>tfw British media is shitty soaps, really bad comedy or 'crime dramas'

I miss UK up to around 2005. We had lots of British media. Now every channel has American shows only or if they are british it's reality shows.

>zone 1
That's the most crowded area though, and that's where they are moving the people from.

what's yoof

New series of The Thick of It when? ;_;

my overall point was that there are a lot of nice places. it's nice to live in as well as visit imo.

What kind of fucking alternate reality London are you guys going to? Every other major city in Britain is sketchier.

(British slang) youth (young person, young people or the state of being young).
Don't the bbc has plans of bringing back a few golden comedies from the past and I'm not holding hope.

>over major cities sketchier
Most of the other cities (Manchester, liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle etc) are filled with petty theifs and drunken louts.
Not gangs jumping one guy.

Enjoy being sued for excessive force and have yet another campaign of knife binning.

If I had to bet, I'd say he was involved in some kind of traffic.

You are obviously misinformed my dear burger, let me use a montage of DailyMail headlines to change your mind

He can use a wheel next time to batter them

>butter knife

fockin hell

> be a crumpet
> get stabbed

those pesky ''''''''''youths''''''''''

h-have you ever been bullied by one?