What would be the best smartphone for me if only things I really need are

What would be the best smartphone for me if only things I really need are
>big battery (at least 3000 mAh)
>good camera (front and back)
>futureproof (gonna hold for 3+ years)

I basically do not play and do not use any apps besides dictionary, Google Maps and Spotify

Ive had Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo since 2014 and lately it's been starting to randomly die in the middle of a day. Given how few things I really need is there any point in getting something like Samsung Galaxy J5 or anything from 2017 or should I just get myself an older but brand new SGS S5 Neo?

My budget is 450$ (I'm not from US)

iPhone Plus

>big battery
>3000 mAh

you can only choose one.

Don't listen to this stupid shill nigger.
J7 Sky Pro is my daily driver. Not overpriced and does everything you need. Camera can be slightly sub par.

I mean, I'm still stuck in 2014. IDK what "big battery" nowadays is, simply because I dont know how much display needs

3T

Don't those constantly overheat and thermal throttle?

get s5 you can always buy battery extension

Get the fairphone

Xiaomi Mi A1

OP here
I just realized that you cant open most of new phones to get access to battery

JUST LOL

WHY THO

jewishness i guess, you can still do it but it's a little bit more complex

Whatever you do just avoid iPhones like the plauge. Those are gimped to hell and back once the batteries lose capacity on top of constantly overheating and thermal throttling.

got a samsung ,j3 it works ok slows down sometimes, as good as past androids ive had like moto g 4g third gen.

i was thinking about OnePlus 3T or ASUS Zenfone

any opinions about these?

3t probably your best bet, asus tends to load their phones with tons of bloat and usually have issues.

3T is probably your best bet in terms of battery life, camera, and future proofing. Also it charges to 60% in just 30 minutes and has significantly better performance than the iPhone X.

moto x4 is pretty good as long as you buy retail

>future proof
>AMOLED

Either that or IPS cancer.

>IPS cancer
???????

Oneplus got caught "accidentaly" leaving a massive backdoor in all their shit, and also has been dinged for sending massive amounts of personal data to china.

Zenphones have a track record of being bloated and annoying. If you want a clean close to stock experience, stay away.

Cause they want you to upgrade every other year now.

ips can't display the color black or all 256 RGB shades properly

Asus zenfone 3 zoom

2+ day battery life and a decent camera

I have a j7 2016 running nougat.
12 hours of sot, excellent gps for mapping, but cameras are average for a budget phone

Also it seems to be durable as I've dropped it many times without a scratch.

Is that why really dark scenes on movies look better on my TN than on my IPS?

I have an S5 Neo and it's a good phone. I tried a 2017 J5 and the screen is noticeably better on the S5 Neo. I also only charge mine every 2 or 3 days, but I'm not a heavy user.

If you want futureproofing, go for a phone with a removable battery and mSD. Locked down hardware ≠ futureproof

I am posting from a phone that has a 5300 mAh battery.

Oneplus hardware is good, i agree the software is dodgy, but that can be fixed. I'm using opo with a sultan rom and it's still great

Galaxy S7 geting really cheap and has much better camera than Galaxy As.
A5 is good value though, with insane battery life.

Forget about any battery replacement in mainstream products, it's over, Apple design fucked all the industry.
To be fair you shouldn't be having to replace it in the 3 years you project to keep it.

Only time I ever replaced a batter was an old S2 after 5 years. Cost me only 9 bucks to finally have the phone die few months after with network fuck ups all the time.

You don't get burn in if you don't crank up the brightness to max like a retard. 20% is enough to have a light screen in any indoor situation and saves battery life.

Yeah but samsung roms are crap

Nobody tells you to keep the factory rom.

The new A8 from samshit is about 500usd with a lot of "flagship" specs

3200mAh battery and an 8 core (4 fast cores/4 battery saving cores)

If I weren't autistic and wanted the Note 8, this is the phone I'd get