Does anyone really hates Brazil in real life apart from Sup Forums autists...

Does anyone really hates Brazil in real life apart from Sup Forums autists? I mean every gringo I have met in Rio loved it and wants to come back

>Rio

Yes Brazil, every normie irl loves you guys. Aren't there guided tours into the favelas? someone once told me that, but i never checked it out.

facebook /westpointband/videos/10153702241806825/

everyone loves brazil

No one hates Brazil, dude

The banter is just fun, I'd be surprised if any of us genuinely hated a country

probably not, when people think of Brazil they think of le football, samba and carnivals

Yes and all the normie white love to do them so they can blame the brown man and pity him at the same time

Some ameriblack go on them but it's more empathy based since a lot of them grew up in similar shit neighborhoods with gunshots everywhere

Btw it's only "pacified" favelas that do these tours

Chill out Rodrigo, nobody gives a fuck about your shithole.

I love brazil I just hate your government and your right wing
Same can be said about the states only I prefer your culture it's more similar to caribbean culture(I'm a carib-american)
Plus since i' brown I like any decent country with large brown pops
Us makes me feel like a outsider even though i'm a citizen >.>

irl brazil is considered an exotic paradise of sexy women,beaches and high quality football

Is this a joke?

probably

only time i disliked brs was when I played tibia back in 2000-2003 since it was full of br kids

alguem br
caw caw caw hauahueheuhoha

>I mean every gringo I have met in Rio loved it and wants to come back

keep in mind that people who wanted to go to Brazil really wanted to go to Brazil already.

People who despise Brazil wouldn't go there

I say that also cause I have traveled all over europe and most europeans either had some admiration or some good things to say about the country. Also football was always a topic

No I like Brazil and the Us mostly just don't like our governments and the main opposition to them(altright) would prefer libertarianism in Brazil

Everyone thinks I'm foreign even black people
Only latinos treat me like a normal citizen
When I said I was going on a trip to Brazil people thought I was visiting family
Everyone thinks I speak Spanish as well
I'm actually a mulatto but more black than most african Americans I just don't have typical features and I have a lot of facial hair.

Hows Brazil for travel, typical touristy shit aside?
I recently met this cute Brazilian chick and she wanted the D, but I was too drunk to get it at the time. Now I feel like I should right that wrong and visit your country.

Come home, pardo man.

Brazil is very welcoming to expats

Fuck off Vadim, go chimp out somewhere

>Everyone thinks I'm foreign even black people
>Only latinos treat me like a normal citizen

that's because you behave like a scumbag

average pole loves brazil tbqhwyf

>Acknowledge me s-senpai
Disgusting tbhwy

I want to go there.

Go to Minas, Sao Paulo for the comfy country side or Santa Catarina if you want beaches. Rio is a meme city full of niggers

>if you don't agree with me you're pol lmfao XD

Go back to facebook nigger

Every newfag does this kind of post. The vira lata complex is real.

No one cares about Brazil. Rich first world people are just kind and don't say bad things about poor countries.

Where do I go for surf?

The Northeast. Bahia or CearĂ¡ will do it.

>Rio
Rio is our Detroid. Get away while you can.

Porto Alegre is the Brazilian Detroit.

My room mate said Brazil was filthy and nobody gave a shit about anything

>My room mate said Brazil was filthy and nobody gave a shit about anything

Completely true. Brazilians are superficial and only care about personal wealth.

autism 2bh

I can't imagine why anyone would hate Brazil, maybe some people from Paraguay after that 19th century war, but even in this case I'm not sure

it's imposible to hate Brazil if you have been there, people are so friendly

that would be China

Every person that travels to Brazil has fallen for the memes.

*cues bossa nova*
*slideshow beaches*
*colourful favelas*
*coconut*

What part of Brazil did you go to?
I was in Curitiba two months ago and I felt kinda like an outsider because most of the people there are white. I live California btw.

I don't, i'm pretty reserved most of the time
Black america think I should be more hood or altnerdy but instead i'm just me I am loud though

Did you enjoy the visit? First time I see a foreigner who visited Curitiba here on Sup Forums.

Yeah I had good time Curitiba. Everybody was super nice, the weather was perfect and the food was great.

>caw caw caw
craw craw craw*

Brazilol

I absolutely love Brazil, I visited it last summer and I really liked every bit of it. The food is amazing, the vibe is good, and i'm a sucker for portuguese language. I'm unhironically consider to live ther once I'm retired.

Also, every brazilian I met IRL was a total bro, although I can say this about any central and south american person. Latin/Romance people can really relate a lot when together.

Also, I think the majority of people in this board act like racist/antisemitic/etc. just for the lol

There's more to Rio state than Rio city.
Angra dos Reis, Paraty, Arraial do Cabo, Buzios all have nice beaches.
Teresopolis, Petropolis, Friburgo, Itaipava are all comfy.

Cool, I'm from Curitiba myself. The Brazilian South has a ton of European immigrants, that explains the whiteness you witnessed, but I guess you already know that. By the way, California seems pretty dope. I have a friend living in San Diego. I'm a sucker for San Francisco, though.

Lol I might if Brazil is more buisness friendly I I to start my own there.
This would be 8 years from now

Is it? Socially yes but the government makes it more difficult than it needs to be for skilled an educated workers since to get a work visa the Employer has to prove to the government that no Brazillian can fill the job

it was full of poles too

BR and Poles were the strongest players

>Kurwa Pedal
My server had plenty of swedish players as well

Which state did you visit?

Don't do it unless if you want to pay a fuckton of taxes

Brazil is like a normie home. Colorful outside, but rotten on the inside.

Reddit