Why does this distro cause some people on board to fly into an autistic rage?

Why does this distro cause some people on board to fly into an autistic rage?

I tried it and it's surprisingly comfy.

just fuck off kev leave this shit in 2017

>Kev
I don't get it

it looks like win10, also fuck of kevin

>Kevin
Who?

How many packages does that come with OP? :^)

Its my go-to linux live distro because it comes with mpv, firefox, and thunderbird. It also doesn't stutter or hang on my older laptop so that's a plus.

You can achieve the same look with Debian
t Debian

Looks ugly. Why do I need the entire right side of my screen covered just to look at the calendar and sound settings?

It's great I use it for everything. Installing some old R packages were a pain though. Other than that everything is super easy

It's not though.

Not him but the sidebar doesn't appear unless you click on the button at the bottom left.

have you tried returning to reddit?

Manjaro Budgie is best overall

Best for not working when you press install, yes.

holy shit people still use manjaro? worst arch based distro Ive ever used

And yet here I am posting with same
Maybe you're just dumb

NOT ANOTHER DISTROOOO REEEEEE
Why cant u linux memers just have 4 or 5 good ones instead of a thousand shit ones

I've never been able to dual or triple boot manjaro without it at least fucking something up

This is one of the 4 good ones.

That's god's punishment for using windows.

Well I sometimes grow tired of the screen-tearing and would rather use something that isn't purely for children

Does Solus with the default de suffer from screen tearing?

Yes

Source: had a 2 minute tear fit

ugh i heard it comes with kevinnet preinstalled

>all replies are memes
I guess this distro must be good after all.

Downloading now to try it anyways, it's one of the few distros that seems to look nice without needing to tweak.

yet another problem only you have, my screen never tears.

Wait, clarify: were you using XFCE Manjaro?
Because I am using the Budgie specific spin.

Hello pajeet, 30 shekels have been deposited into your account.
dirka dirka

Wayland doesn't screen-tear as much it's a definite improvement, Nvidia on Linux is still just shit though

>Install autism.
> Surprised by autism.

Anyone else disappointed that they didn't make a new release called Kevin?

No

Source: Desktop and sister's computer

It's extremely comfy, they just need to get rid of that package manager

solus might just be the most powerful distro ever created

Because some faggot named Kevin shilled it to us for months, thus ruining it forever.

pic related

snowflake distro

i think he was the guy who made solus a meme

does it let you restart or does go to a blinking underscore?

fedora is better

>Budgie
Is it an attempt to mix all bad thing from Gnome and KDE?

What is the best non-newbie distro, that is not 'DIY kit' like Arch or Gentoo?

if you compare video on manjaro and fedora, you will notice a difference in color. why is that? i noticed it once i switched from fedora to manjaro. i switched back to fedora because i felt weird. i couldn't get used to it

Name ONE operating system that no one hates.

openSUSE, Fedora... Is looks like nobody hates them...

>as much
you mean at all

its good

I agree with you about fedora but opensuse is trash

>applications menu won't turn
>mpv doesn't open when you install it

turn on*

you use opensuse when you want an inferior os to fedora. why anyone would choose opensuse over fedora is beyond me

It let's you restart.

Lots of people hate those though.
>System D
>Red hat testing grounds
>Weak benchmarks
Etc

Pic related is the fat little cunt. I believe he was underage at the time but anyways this little turd used to post on screenfetch/desktop threads about how much of a mad gentoo user he was but got caught out on another site showing a video of him aliasing his ubuntu os as gentoo with screenfetch using the -D flag.
After he was called out for it he laid low for a little while and then came back in full force shilling this solus os for some reason. (It was so bad at times i could have sworn this fat little shit was getting paid). Anyways ive seen some pics of him with an older boy with shaggy blonde hair (surfer type), so i think he may be a bonafide faggot but im not 100%sure.

Link to source?

Maybe reinstalling the os every 6 months is not appealing.

not him, but why?

I've not used Manjaro so I can't say for certain, but from what I read people have 2 issues with it...

1. Its Arch based, but not compatible with Arch repos, unlike some other distros. Sure ,you can use AUR and whatnot (I think) but aside from that, totally different repos.

2. There has been talk of shitty quality control, various fuckups etc... in the how the devs handle number 1. I am unsure of the veracity of this accusation.

There are also some rather shit reasons (ie hating it because Manjaro "just werks" giving you a desktop and therefore fails the Arch CLI purity test etc), but the two above are the ones I hear that at least could be potential criticisms.

Most who want Arch yet don't want to configure every little thing suggest Antergos instead of Manjaro, as it uses compatible repos to vanilla Arch and seems to be well developed.

>Its Arch based, but not compatible with Arch repos
didn't know this, as everything I used so far worked like a charm
but yea, it's definitely a deal-breaker
thanks a lot

no one wants your backdoored trash, kev

just buy some hosting like the rest of us to ddos your sites

Elaborate

do japs have natural blode females?

solus is a great os. best distro in terms of jestwerks.gif

And that is why it's hated.