Why do companies still use windows at their workstation? Linux is that bad?

Why do companies still use windows at their workstation? Linux is that bad?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I use Linux exclusively at work.

cute

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Source?

MODS!

MODS HELP US!

oh boy here we fucking go, the no mods board, they must be busy deleting normal threads and letting shill threads exist

Because you can't design an in building antenna system on linux as time effectively as on windows. Get a job you worthless faggot. Use the tools appropriate for the job. People don't pay good money for you to use a hammer to put a screw in wood.

Busted a fat nut to that OP I’ll tell you that much

MOOOOOODS

Calm your tits, she is 18.

nobody follows the rules, the mods only care when they're trippin

>Samefag

Also what the fuck is wrong with Loli feet? There is no illegal content there so please chill the fuck out.

She looks kinda underage... Will I be in trouble if I download that picture to my personal computer running Windows 10 ®?

>post a non-African girl and the cucks lose their fucking shit

Who is this semen demon? Spill it.

I make contracts with clients and see absolutely no reason to use winwows on my work pc. Linux would be much better .

name?

m-m-mods!..... t-this... cannot.. be HAPPENING!! AHHHHHHHHh

>AHHHHHHHHh

OPs cock in ur ass must hurt a lot or feel very good or both.

Guys i reversed image searched this, am i fucked?

Google has implemented a Python script in their reverse image search mainframe that instantly notifies the Cyber Police, INTERPOL, NSA, CIA, and your parents, when flagged md5 hashes are detected. In short, pepper ur angus!

guise i masterbaited to this am i fugged

Yes they know.
>who?
All of them.

butthurt

damn she's vegeterian

DAT GLORIOUS FEET

I am waiting for sauce.

kek