Craigslist thread

Craigslist thread

Holy shit

im not sure what's more mind boggling. the fact jobs exist where you can play video games for 12 hours straight and get paid for it or the fact that he wants $400 for that 2008 era laptop.

theyll find a way to sneak a roach hive in there, they always do

feat. Nasty case

Sure, I'll share
I bought nearly the same computer 3 years ago, and this one didn't cost more than $800
MAYBE because the recent hike in computer parts, but doesn't discount the fact it's old stuff now

yea, but his is custom built and has that very desirable petina on it

fine, i'll bite...

i could do a fucking collage with all the shit they post at stupid high prices.

My guess is that an elderly couple found out babout cragislist and decided to give it a shot lel.

You are very close to me

achsuerly fuck it, im just going to post a screen shot.

This retard has posted the same shit month after month for at least a year and a half.

I'm starting to think its some sort of a bot or script... its literally the same fucking shit posted over and over again.

WOW!

>spoopy.gif

>same interface as a mac

Thats not bad, is it?

in my area it would sell quick.

its decent compared to other shit ive seen on CL.

>core duo XPS $650 cus gaymen mashine lel

also, mandatory happy merchant post

I've never been able to sell anything on shitlist. Yet people who put up literal junk do.

I sold a first gen i5 with an nvidia gt 320 a few weeks ago for $120. That had steady responses, this would sell easily.

It's a bad PC but the price is about right. Good for media centre or parent's computer or something.

those things sell for around 50 monies used around my parts.

lots of time wasting idiots on cl
just use ebay

I want that wallpaper

This. I got him down to £75, bought a noctua cooler and a fanless (shitty) GPU and now use it as a VMware ESXi server.

I've only sold mechanical keyboards and other random things off craigslist and they usually sell p quick in my area.

like really

Explain pls

t. never used a mac before

I've read like "nigga gaming pc"

>$700
>5 year old crapple macpoopoor

lel

wrong pic fugg

Good deal. Costed $2700 at the time. Still holds up today. The later model with a 750m would have been a way better deal though.

$250 for a used motherboard. What needs explaining?

ah shit I have that case

the antminers in my area sell for $5,000-$10,000.

That's nothing worth mentioning, it's the average price you'll find that shit.

In my country a 2011 macbook pro costs like 500€ on average.

$700 for a 2013 imac that has a non-functioning screen

Why can't' people at least spray with some air to get some of the garbage out of it?

How much would an HP laptop with a 4700MQ, 8GB RAM, touchscreen, fingerprint reader, new battery, 120gb ssd, and 1tb HDD be worth? The corner near the screen pops out of place when you open the screen, but you can pop it back real easy.

Also its an am3+ where the only cpus you can use for it cost under 100 bucks

>acre

What the fuck is that
Can you actually download that distro?

>MAKE BITCOIN

It's incredible the overinflated prices people expect for their hardware

>yeah so I bought this 6 years ago for $1200
>I think $1100 would be a fair price to sell it for now

I dig the distro. Would use something like this for my grandma. Old people proof.
My brother made a rubber ducky for an old uncle with a windows 7 desktop. The dude doesn't know shit about computers and the thing was always broken and we had to trouble shoot.
Now we just tell him to make some coffee for himself, and wait for the thing to fix his pc automatic. Technology is great sometimes.