Europeans, tell me about Gypsies. Are they criminals? Are the women sluts...

Europeans, tell me about Gypsies. Are they criminals? Are the women sluts? Why do they travel around in groups as nomads, surly some want too settle down and make something of themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixFQUpLnr3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're bad, not nearly as bad as germans but still pretty evil

What is their religion? Or are they all superstitious like our natives?

Both Germans and Gypsies are predominantly christian
Both believe weird stories, Germans believe god gave them permit to invade, and gypsies believe god gave them permit to steal

fucking subhumans, even pigs are more civilized than them

they leave their children on cribs on the street without care, they have 10 children each, which they send from age 6 to beg on streets and they refuse to send them to school

I've only known 2 gypsies, one went to the same primary school as me and his name was Ahmed (muslim?) and dropped out later, and the other one was left by gypsies and was adopted

Pretty bad, only recent immigration waves like romanians, moroccans and guiris (brits/germs) are worse than them

no

Oh shit

Really Brits and germans are worse?

Yes
See, gypsies can steal your wallet, wandalize property but that's all

They're trashy, but they're not a huge threat

Brits and germans are much worse

Terrible people. You mostly see them aggressively begging at train stations or trying to steal. Also they have no sense of cleanliness, slaughtering their chicken in their backyards and letting the rain wash away the entrails.

Most fascinating I find about them that you can clearly differ them from all other kinds of people at first glance. A turk could also be a kurd, or a chinese could also be a japanese, but a gypsie is always a gypsie.

Nah, gypsies are worst than any of those (except romanians who are also gypsies). But local gypsies are easier to evade, they mostly stick to their own kind and their own areas and you can live in Spain without noticing they're there unless you're andalusian or catalan.

a solution? to the problem?

None of them ever say fuck that shit and go out and get a job and a house and stuff? Also are gypsy women pretty?

Never seen one, luckily they've picked other countries to settle in

I don't know of such a case. And I've seen only ugly gypsie women.

t. never lived in the coast

britts get drunk, make our streets dirty, yell at local people, old people, fight with everyone, puke in our houses, and make life for locals a hell

of course gypsies are bad and objectively more delictive but for me that I've lived in both areas I consider guiris the worst scum ever.

You see, it's not that simple

You might wanna leave, but your gypsy family wont just let you go

There are stories of gypsies working normal job undercover, so their families wont find out

Also heard a story of a gypsy that wanted to live settled life, so his family tried to torch house to which he moved

Holy shit. Then why are they allowed to be in your countries?

We take their children away

I've seen 'Irish travellers' (Gypo's or Pikey's) here a couple of times. About a dozen caravans & three tow trucks parked on a council reservation. They were there for about a month. They didn't really bother anyone apart from being an eyesore. I did like seeing the horses they had, which they used to ride on the road with a buggy. They all left one hell of a mess when they left the site.

they are not, but any attempt to root them out is met with 'humanitarian' (read: tumblr-y rich faggots) associations and the EU listen to them. Sarkozy's move is a fine exemple. thankfully sometimes you see local folks group up and burn their camps.

They are essentially Khajits but without any humanity whatsoever

I don't have much experience with romani gypsies aside from seeing them beggin on the street sometimes.
I know a lot about Irish gypsies (travelers) as I have lived near them before. They live outside of society and anything is fair game as long as you don't get caught, morality doesn't really come into it, They steal and fight a lot and travel to other countries to do bad landscaping work, none of them pay tax of course and on top of that they are all on welfare. Also they essentially just pull they caravans into any vacant lot/field/lay-by they can find and it is very hard to remove them.

video related, They make fight call out videos and post them on facebook.
youtube.com/watch?v=ixFQUpLnr3E

i am gypsy ask me anything

> Are they criminals?
mostly

>Are the women sluts?
Some are, but majority are not, they keep to themselves

> Why do they travel around in groups as nomads, surly some want too settle down and make something of themselves?

It is said that gypsies made the nails that were used to bind Jesus to cross so God cursed us to never have country

They're the scum of this earth, thieving, begging, assaulting and destroying everything for the sake of it.

>Some are, but majority are not, they keep to themselves
Fuck that, most of them banged their whole family before they are 18.

>i am gypsy
>ask me anything
"no"

>thankfully sometimes you see local folks group up and burn their camps.
It doesn't happen too often because they don't 'trade" only chemicals. There is more than one story of a shooting inside a camp.

they do it for free though

Where does the money you live off come from?

my mom gives me 20€ per month, rest i make by myself

you should feel lucky you dont have gypsies in your country.
They are like sociopathy turned into an ethnicity.

>i make by myself
Please explain. Do you produce anything that someone else find worthy of a part of his money?

Gypsy women are incredibly beautiful but become old extremely fast.

Like seriously, by thirty most look like they are in their seventies.

nah i just steal

Thank you for being honest here.

If I might say.

Yeah its incredibly easy, just smile a lot and say some fancy words/try to sound smart. Young people are unbelievably naive, especially teenage girls

>wandalize

You are adorable.

It's because they have been told you are a victim of a system of oppression. I can't really blame them for being brainwashed.

Worse then sami, at least sami-people stay up north

Gypsies act like pigs and put up big camps without permission from no one. Then they sit outside of stores and beg for money or try to sell shitty stuff.

>It's because they have been told you are a victim of a system of oppression.
>Slovakia

yeah about that....

need details.
where do those children go? under what circumstances is it happening?

>where do those children go?
in to the fjords :^)

>Why do they travel around in groups as nomads
In Commie Block they tried to fix that, didn't turned out that well.

I think they have the opposite of investment rooted in their culture. Even the ones who want to work sell their tools for fast money and have to work with forks and shovels.

Actually there are some gypsies who move into main society, but they are indeed very rare.
And it usually involves abandoning everything that defines them as gypsies.

This. There is TV show where you request to arrange "emotional reunion" under camera and TV crew will find that person for you and ask them to come without telling who will you meet with. Some gypsy family asked for their daughter they left years ago in orphanage and was adopted. They found her and guess what. She had decent job, was intelligent and looked like normal member of society. The best part: she thought that her adoptive family is searching her so she agreed with the reunion to thank them for everything.

And others gypsies see them as traitors and collaborators.

To not ease the thing, society learned to not trust gypsies so when one actually try to be a descent person, he meet a lot of closed doors. It's sad for them, but would you rent to a gypsy?

>And others gypsies see them as traitors and collaborators.

So they are just a massive roaming gang? Why is this allowed?

because you gádžo are dumb as bricks, half of my family is in canada as refugees because of racism

Everything you know about niggers and thugs isn't enough to be compared with gypsies. They are way worst.

I'm going to let Cervantes explain this to you:

>

It would almost seem that the Gitanos and Gitanas, or male and female gipsies, had been sent into the world for the sole purpose of thieving. Born of parents who are thieves, reared among thieves, and educated as thieves, they finally go forth perfected in their vocation, accomplished at all points, and ready for every species of roguery. In them the love of thieving, and the ability to exercise it, are qualities inseparable from their existence, and never lost until the hour of their death.

Never met a gypsy. Honestly the racism sounds justified now 2bh.

They are all petty criminals, they keep to themselves and only interact with social workers and petty criminals of other ethnicities.

this, gypsies are the worst kind of people ever imaginable. They are 100x times worst than the average black thug you guys have in North America, but at least they aren't so common.

Hate for gipsies is what really unite every true European, from Lisbon to Vladivostok, from Rejkyavik to Lampedusa.