When you think about it, toilet paper is a rather lacklustre way of cleaning yourself after defecation

When you think about it, toilet paper is a rather lacklustre way of cleaning yourself after defecation.

Honestly, I wish that it was culturally acceptable to use a bidet. The only time I feel clean after I take a shit is when I have a shower straight after.

Yeah, I definitely need some water to feel clean.

A world ruled over by benevolent echinoderms.

>Honestly, I wish that it was culturally acceptable to use a bidet.
It isn't?

I rarely poop when I'm not at home, and I always wash myself after wiping.

use wet wipes
bidets are unhygenic

>I wish that it was culturally acceptable to use a bidet

Seriously, what the fuck?

Yes i agree. After one defecates, he must insert his finger on the sphincter in order to propper clean the asshole.
Unless of course he is one of those persons that when showers doesn't scrub the feet or behind the ears.

toilet paper is disgusting

bidets are disgusting

wet wipes are the answer

Why can't foreigners have hygiene?
Foreigner must look at poop to wipe ass when use common toilet. When you see poop, you see part of yourself, because the poop is part of your being. Japan overcomes this challenge with new technologies.

How much do those things cost?

Well said Japan

are you even in the current century of our lord?

I used them when I was in the army and in the field, all my tent smelled like baby ass

I could never figure out how you'd be supposed to use the 3 seashells

Does it even scientifically clean to a worthwhile-ally higher degree? You're just getting marketed out the ass by toilet salespeople you understand this right?

Get on the Fingol level

this is crap, I have two bathrooms and have both systems, bidet is objectively better

That must be quite hard to maneuver while sitting on the toilet.

Just use wipes, shower once a day and use fresh clothes everyday. It's not difficult, it's entirely normal. Y'all dumb as fuck spending this much money for a goddamn device you shit into. This toilet was the first google result and it was priced at $6,800 but ***REDUCED!!!**** ****ON SALE**** for $3,574.

In countries where it isn't the norm having one is seen as a pompous thing rich people do to feel superior.
I would have one if I could be bothered to install it.

>pompous thing rich people do to feel superior
This is a part of it, kindof like men wearing mousse and a $70 t-shirt. It's kindof fuckin' gay, not to mention shooting water up into your asshole for slight pleasure.

>pants-shitters on the internet NEAR ME don't finish with a wet paper towel if they don't have a bidet

I use this every time and later the paper to dry it and feel more confortable. I don't think a fancy toilet would be better

>mfw cleaning my arse with the shower hose
don't give a shite, its nice

>The feel when water entering the bumhole
I know you like this

know

It's a horrifying thought.