Why are whites so obssessed of the term 'white' even if they're already white enough?

Why are whites so obssessed of the term 'white' even if they're already white enough?

>pic related is a white in chechenia

Other urls found in this thread:

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/czeczen-aslan-a-podejrzany-w-rosji-o-zabojstwo-moze-opuscic-areszt,581373.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624623/Polish-rapist-20-year-criminal-record-slipped-Britain-unchecked-battered-man-learning-difficulties-24-hours-later.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/666833/Polish-migrant-rapist-Shirebrook-lynching-Derbyshire-flee-UK
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/06/polish-rapist-refused-anonymity-too-frightened-to-leave-house/
photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are considered lesser whites to us Anglos.

No one but Sup Forums and Sup Forums-lite cares.
To the entire world if your skin is white, you're white; but to these fucks you need to have some kind of specific criteria and if you ever do anything a minority would do you're no longer white and are officially barred from purchasing milk and mayo.

I thought South Koreans were smart :=/

I know it may seem to you that your skin is white, but your not white, slant-eyes
fuck you

is that a woman?

mayo is literally the nigger sauce though

niggers pour mayo on fucking everything it's disgusting

back in school you wouldnt believe the horrible things black people did putting mayo in fucking pasta or potatoes or just straight up on a piece of bread (wtf??)

;_; dat was so rude

1. All white Muslims are honorary shitskins.

2. I presume you are talking about Russia, where chechens are not seen as White, and white basically means either Slavic-looking or Western European.

While broadly Russians and chechens may be the same race, there are visible anthropological differences between Caucasians (as in people from the Caucasus) and Russians. Usually you can tell if someone is Slavic or Caucasian by their face alone.

And when combined with the very sharp behavioral differences (caucasians are much more tribal and aggressive and less intelligent) it's normal for them not to be seen as white.

Would Bashar Al Assad be considered white in Korea?

He is considered white everywhere, because he is.

Definitely.

I would believe if he say he's a german

Interesting. blacks in the US eschew mayo.

I thought you are doing a joke. bulgaria(?)

I may scarcely noticed that your people are dumb,
But I just didn't know that you're that Dumb.

He's so ugly

> Russians and chechens may be the same race

based is what he is

Today at a Christian school in the Netherlands all students in the school were informed that a black man would be working at the school as a cleaner. They figured they had to inform everyone so people wouldn't freak out.

kek that's a good initiative
i wish i got a warning like that before they filled my neighbourhood with niggers t b h

Oh wow

>my bunch of squiggles shows that you sir, are incorrect

czeczens are not white

he looks white

The thing is. Most foreigners here live in the cities of the west of the country.
That's where the big cities are. So they have no intention to move to the rest of the country.

Although now refugees get placed there as well.

>Christian school
don't get fooled this is the norm in the low-lands

it says's it's from march

Oh, it reached the news only today.

>While broadly Russians and chechens may be the same race

are you dumb? chechens are caucasians, direct descendants of alans, russians are SLAVS
there is a fucking diffrence you fucking idiot

Alans were described as blond.

do you know the difference between race, ethnicity and ethnic group you literal retard?

>he does it for money

ALANS WERE FUCKING INDO EUROPEAN YOU RETARDS
Nakh languages have absolutely fuck all to do with Indo European languages

are you crosseyed? lol

Most chechens are either blond or red headed, the rest are migrants from dagestan,Azerbaijan adn all the other ex soviet republics, they aren't ethnic chechens, just because an algerian is born in france doesnt mean he's french.

syrians are white

Because people here are insecure fucks with nothing better to do than rambling on pseudo-science

They spoke nakh language you sperglord

Wrong though

Nobody here thinks you're white if you're from an Asian country. People also differentiate "white" to of proper European heritage (Serbian, Polish, etc)

White means mutts that are 1/8th this 1/5th this

>Most chechens are either blond
kek

We got a lot of them and one in 500 is blond.

You are a comedian. I can see it with my own eyes the difference between Russians and black-haired churkas.

>I know it may seem to you that your skin is white, but your not white, slant-eyes
fuck you

Evidently whiteness hasn't gotten you so far because you live in a third-world shithole.

Humans and chimps share 98.8% dna. There is bigger difference between white and black than between black and chimo

The white ones stay in their own homeland, you're getting all the dagestani,azeri trash,

Did you know that most refugees from chechnya aren't actually chechen? they're economical migrants, who took advantage of the war in chechnya and fled, many of them were russians too.

>churka

Ivan detected, i won't even bother arguing with you, you're spreading misinformation about them since the 90s, now you're doing the same about my people, Ukrainians. fuck off

>manages his country so badly that dozens of rebels appears
>completely ignores Islamic state and focus on the democratic rebels in order to keep a blackmail tool against westerners
>murders journalists and routinely practise torture
>existential threat to Isreal, which increase tensions against Palestians and as a result tensions in the whole zone
>probably has the blood of dozens of children on his hand

>"""Based"""
You Sup Forumsacks are such cucks to authority figures, it's pathetic

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What are you doing in France? Go home.

Kek you don't understand it, but that's normal.

The percentages here are on this 2.2% between humans, basically 15%-5% of our dna is our ethnicity, less than 5% is our "race" and we share about 85%

and what are you doing in finland you subhuman r*ssian? they hate your kind there ! :^)

True

>difference between black and white is 15%
>difference between chimp and black is 1.2%

makes you think

You should have no problems accepting them as refugees, then.

the average russian diaspora is a literal white russian noble civilized and ejoyable to be around

the average ukrainian diaspora is basically a nigger

pic related, """"""""""white"""""""""" russian

Sure thing bruh.

99,9999% of czeczens here looks like this and 25% of them are criminals.

>the average russian diaspora is a literal white russian noble civilized and ejoyable to be around

Yeah, we let them in our country after the collapse of USSR and now look what they are doing, they are animals. also i know you're a pedorashka too, fuck off

>purposefuly being this retarded

Difference between /human/ and chimp is 1.2%
Difference between black and white is between 5 and 15%, but spread out across every genetic brick of our body

IE, there exists a black guy, even an abo, who is genetically closer to you than the average Slovak

>cherrypicking

are you implying there are no black haired poles?

99% of poles in UK, France and everywhere else are criminals,

No per capita we're one of the least criminal nations dear Mamed. Czeczens on the other side have crime in blood everyone knows this, ask Poles or Russians that have to deal with them.

Only the qt ones

Look at these peacful poles, now show me statistic where it shows that chechens are criminals, you have no sources to back such claim

>No per capita we're one of the least criminal nations

Ofcourse you are this proves it Now fuck off janusz, you will beg those chechens to help you when ivan comes knocking on your door

What do you guys think of Yusra's brother? :3

I can cherrypick too you know, look at these blonde aryan poles

Now count how many of them are there and it will turn out per capita they're more peaceful than local brits.

We got like 100 000 of chechens and for a such small minority it's quite loud about them quite often :)

tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/czeczen-aslan-a-podejrzany-w-rosji-o-zabojstwo-moze-opuscic-areszt,581373.html

Everyone knows if you get into a fight with a czeczen and he'll loose than you'll get stabbed by his friends because that's how they are.

So black has more similiar with chimp than with white is what you are saying

Sameposting czeczen butthurt.

whew

chill aryan muslim demigod

you are worse than the fucking gypsies

The keyword here is "accused" dumb Sup Forumstard. Of course poles will be more accused, there is racial/ethnic profiling.

ze razzist anglos!

You're doing it on purpose now, aren't you

For the means of comparing to a chimp, a black guy and a white are virtually identicals and interchangeables

>1 news article

More peacful poles here

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624623/Polish-rapist-20-year-criminal-record-slipped-Britain-unchecked-battered-man-learning-difficulties-24-hours-later.html

express.co.uk/news/uk/666833/Polish-migrant-rapist-Shirebrook-lynching-Derbyshire-flee-UK

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/06/polish-rapist-refused-anonymity-too-frightened-to-leave-house/

YOur whole nations consists of rapists, murderers and burglary, literally nigger tier apes

OOoooo

Here you go czeczen, PER CAPITA stats. This might help you, mighty aryan blond god, how reality looks like and what's per capita.

So in fact, there is bigger difference between white and black than between chimp and black. Really makes me think

Looks like he would try to steal my phone.

Only the girl please.

Average iq among you czeczens is like 80, I don't even know why I'm discussing anything with you.

Why aren't you out picking up french girls with your blond hair :3

Or rather :
Difference between black and chimp : 2.2%
Difference between black and white : 0.22%

>viets
Wtf?
I thought Asians had such low crime rate?

Pathetic Sup Forumstards out-whiting each other

Not at all, if you take difference between black and chimp as a basis difference between black and white is 0.22% (since it's ~10% of 2.2%)

Sure thing chap, my iq is at 120 and i'am not chechen, you poles have iq lower than fucking niggers

photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

HAHAHHAHAHAHAA

Viets are known for having gangs. I guess that might be it.

It's just Sup Forums.

You sure are mad boy, you immigrant(keyword) muzzies sure do stick together and get buttmad like monkeys whenever someone points out how reality looks like.

Phew son.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Rebels appeared because they were financed by the West to overthrow him and yes I agree he is a shitty dictator but would you rather have him or have Syria become a shithole like Libya following Gadafi's removal?

whatever man, your women come here to sell their ass, and your men clean my toilets at the end of the day, your country will always be a shithole, if it wasnt for EU, you would be starving and getting fuck by the russians in every hole so i win :^)

>pooland
Dumber than fucking mongolia

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Memes once more.

You just go this route because you can't face reality boy. That's all the arguments you muzzies got - memes. I countered all your bs with stats and logic so you resort to memes like the stupid fucking monkey you are. You should be ashamed.

? Mongolians are not stupid at all you dumb sandnigger

Well I can't see arabistans on the list, son.

>SMINEM
>M
>I
>N
>E
>M

Quoting a based Lybianon, Gadafi was North-Korea tier retarded

That might be a lot of wishful thinking, but really, the only thing he needed to do was to hold elections. He would have won them 100% even without fraud, and it would have given him the legitimacy and maybe even started slow change.

But no, instead he went full war. Syrian conflict and Assad are closely tied togheter, one is the direct continuation of the other and both need each other
Assad has every interest to keep his country in a civil war.

I didn't know that
Also the crime rate of Pakistanis came off as surprising
I thought it would be higher

Thanks Abdul

Well now imagine a gang of vietnamese beating the shit out of a paki shopkeeper.

Far from what Sup Forums tells you? Makes you think? :)

King Abdullah is handsome and strong and beautiful

Gadafi was a despotic dictator but he wasn't stupid, he wanted to introduce a gold-backed African currency which would hurt the dollar, that is why he was removed. Saddam was taken down for similar reasons, he announced in 2000 that Iraqi oil would be trade only in Euros again hurting the dollar. Also please explain to me why it's in Assad's interest to keep a war going.

He is, but you're a shitskin carpet kisser

t.