What GPU shortage?

Friend said I should get a video card and join a mining pool so I opened Amazon did a search and right there on the screen was a video card for sale. Easy peasy. Sucked paying $729 for a card that is $699 MSRP though. Fucking miners am I rite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlQokQsbKlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>blower style cooler
how much of an idiot do you have to be to buy cards with this shitty cooler design enjoy your housefire

Actually it's better for a SFF case. Thanks though!

youtube.com/watch?v=xlQokQsbKlc

>join a mining pool
Fuck you, stop making cards so expensive you dick

They are fine with a high air-flow case. I've been running this thicc bitch for almost seven years with reference cards. It's not an issue if you don't overclock, which is largely a gimmick, like water-cooling

kek

>Posts the R9 housefire card as an example.
How much you charge an hour to pick cherries?

Dude I might fire up a game of League too.

Got one of these for $250 just over two months ago.

Yeah I figure it will be fine. I had a GTX760 reference card for years and it wasn't noisy or hot. Towards the end it was pegged all the time during gaming.

Nice score my dude. Always liked the look of the Sapphire Nitro cards the best.

Running multiple gpus is going to require one of them to be a blower if you dont want everything heating up like crazy even with a high airflow.. I'll be running 3 so i plan on at least having one blower sandwiched or strategically placed.

>60dB is fine

get fucked blowerlet

>blower
perhaps no one wants it.

>tfw no price hike in eu
Finally i am paying less for tech than americans.

>no price hike in eu
>Photo was taken in Germany on January 10, 2018:

70% started sounding like a server room

yes there is you idiot

>he actually bought a blower
hahahaha you stupid idiot, there's a reason those are in stock

>g*rmany
I'm talking about white countries, Abdul

>Abdul
>Germany
Wrong addressee, мaлыш.

sorry noob here why does at least one has to be a blower in multi gpu?

I have Gainward 760 with blower cooler and high airflow case, during gaming it sounds like jet taking off while temps being 80c, worst thing ever if you want quiet and cool build

>It's not an issue if you don't overclock, which is largely a gimmick
>Only using 75% of your parts performance

What a retard

Was expecting it to take off at 90%.

>LoL nigger
That's even worse.

is this what its like to have a gf?

Yes, until she leaves and demands half of the GPUs.

>you're probably looking at shit that's out of stock since june last year and they never bothered to pay the price, marko

More like she leaves and he keeps the whole debt.

So since crypto is currently shitting the bed, will we see a correction in GPU prices?

No. Forked coins are becoming popular since they have a good chance of jumping in value. Cryptocoins are still in a time of great expansion but smaller growth per product. I don't expect another $20k/coin to pop up. I expect a coin going from 10 minable coins per day at $0.50/coin to 1 coin per day at $5.00/coin to keep people interested and on the hunt for easy starter coins. People like will need to keep rotating to help pay the bills and that kind of easy money won't dissuade newcomers.

Fuck

I just want to make some upgrades