Is this the single best feature of windows 10? Almost reminds me of linux

is this the single best feature of windows 10? Almost reminds me of linux

Other urls found in this thread:

antibody-software.com/web/software/software/wizmouse-makes-your-mouse-wheel-work-on-the-window-under-the-mouse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's hard to go back.
I use W7 at work and I'm constantly forgetting I can't do this, and clicking in another window and having it take focus actually slows down my workflow.

What does it mean

you don't have to "click into" application windows to scroll through them.
For instance if you want to scroll a web page but clicking out of a video would exit fullscreen view, if you want to scroll through a document but clicking that window is prevented by another dialog box or so on.

good to see they finally implemented a solution. i'm still on 8.1 so i use antibody-software.com/web/software/software/wizmouse-makes-your-mouse-wheel-work-on-the-window-under-the-mouse/ which does the same thing. couldn't live without it.

i hope tabs in explorer.exe are next

Is there finally an "Window always on top" option in Windows?

No and there will never be one.

Why not? I use it all the time.

FINALLY

Dude, this has been enabled in Win 10 since 2015.
Actually it was since Windows 8.1, you just had to enable it through regedit.

It was enabled since 2000 on linux based distributions though. Stop bragging that you're 15 years late.

Yet no one uses linux. Check mate nigger monkey

There's an application called AlwaysMouseWheel that makes it work like that on other Windowses too.

>the state of Sup Forums

Wizmouse is the thing that you use on previous versions of Windows.

Show me something, other than a bunch of videogames, that Windows 10 can do that other OSes cannot.

mac os had it in like 2002

Nice! Maybe in another 10 years or so they''ll even make tabbed file manager.

Welcome to macOS circa 2000

aren't they already doing that

Kind of. You're talking about Tabbed Shell, it allows to open different programs as tabs of in shared window, but not much details are known yet.
It seems like it works only for UWP applications and require more clicks than in native tabbed FM. At the moment QTTabBar remains the only decent choice.

Is it possible to disable the DPI scaling in windows for games only? I know you can go into compatibility settings for each game, but if you have like 200 steam games that's kind of a hassle. I had a game (pixeljunk eden) that's messed up with DPI scaling on.

Do the JavAIDS scroll bars still disappear?

huh

Linux is a kernel you dumb-dumb.

Get AltDrag or AlwaysMouseWheel.

Windows didn't have this before? hahahahaha mac and linux have had this forever.

I was too busy playing crysis on max settings to notice

I'm pretty sure cell phones can play crysis on max now.

>Almost reminds me of linux
Can't be.
As far as I know windows is the only operating system in existence that draws scrollbars in the kernel space.

and windows has hover scrolling now. I'd rather be playing crysis than no hover