I wanna out of my country Sup Forums

As I allude in the subject, I'm from Indonesia (small town), has 3 years experience, over two years in telco (Operation Center; almost 2 years as standby engineer doing a helpdesk job with a little network analysis, backup router config, added network device onto existing topology; and almost 1 year as an SOC analyst). my last job is a year ago, in fintech startup as an SOC analyst (Just me), but not doing anything, because supervisor don't know shit and don't want to lose his job because his ignorance. I quit two month after.

2 years ago (earlier 2016), I messed-up the skype interview in big company (antivirus company from europe that has location in malaysia) because I'm too nervous, so I forgot a some english vocabulary (because I'm not much frequent using english in real live) and confuse to answer "why we should hire you" question. While I passed the technical test, prior skype interview.

Now, I've been unemployed over a year, got various called from agency-company from neighbor country that offer a job in Indonesia but in different town that far from my current location, over 1000KM (roughly need 165 minute of flying), and I can't go there just for doing an interview, I'm broke and risky not getting job).

Just sitting in front on my laptop being depressed, and wishing to be death.

Anything can be achieved as long as you are alive, so do not become death so soon. Anything is better than nothing. That being said, go into web dev, it is for children and you can earn a lot of money.

Better step up your game then, go to the interview... you have nothing to lose, because you already have nothing, user.

>go into web dev
that's my weakest link, I can do anything, just not web-dev, so confusing and not much learn web for so longgggg.. and to do web-dev I need much more stable internet while I just using internet with cap ( 10GB for two or three months).

>you have nothing to lose, because you already have nothing

I always wish I can do some kind like this. but always hard to implement because I hard I want a job.

Though luck, life is hard and you have to make risky decisions. If you don't want to do web-dev, make an app and sell it, write a book, beg, whatever... at least now you have a chance, which is what most people don't get

Quite a number of indonesians work in IT here in Singapore. Only problem is how the fuck are you gonna get here. Also, your English or Mandarin (I hope you're indonesian chinese) MUST be good, else just fly to Malaysia and get a job there. Better than your Rupiah shit currency. Save up the money get to know some redditors from Malaysia and ask them for help.

>inb4 get out leddit

I mention reddit because that's an online community that you probably can rely on, compared to this fucking shithole.

Yeah, I know, it get hard to get into singapore If my position in Indonesia except I had over 6 years experience with very good at my job.

Once, I try to applied singaporean scholarship through brighspark, got reject because I'm foreigners.

I'm not indonesian-chinese, and my english doesn't that good. my problem.

I don't know how to explain my situation and open conversation with stranger on the internet, and of course I think I get reject and ignore my PM.

You have my sympathy fellow Indonesian. I also want to get out from this country.

thanks

>what is your reason? political one?

Not really a political one though it might be related directly. My area recently gotten very racism. You can probably guess what my race is. Btw what is your area? if it was near my area, i can lookout for a job opportunity for you if you still want to live in Indo. If you are specifically looking for job opportunities outside of this country then i am no help since I'm stuck too.

I can guess.. I'm in sumatra, not in jakarta area nor java. I've been received several called that offering me a job in Jakarta, but can't go there, because I'm too damn broke.

Oh, an island monkey. If volcanoes and tsunamis didn't kill you off yet, we will make sure China does. You don't deserve to shit up code in the digital industry with your island monkey hands that fuck up everything.

Become a trap and give your ass to hungry westerners. That's the one thing i can think of you Indonesians excel at.

This. And post it online so I cap fap to it.

Will not mad at you.

>we will make sure
we who?

>You don't deserve to shit up code in the digital industry
I don't know. do you?

>Become a trap and give your ass to hungry westerners

is there any kind of like that? never heard of it.

kill yourself

Life sucks. All anyone can do is keep trying with the past problems fixed.

So I guess you need to work on your conversational English? Do some formal learning on the internet & talk to people on mumble or discord or some sex chat or something.

I will user, don't worry.

>All anyone can do is keep trying with the past problems fixed.
yeah, some people can passed, some not and there's a limit.

>So I guess you need to work on your conversational English?
Correct. When there's a pressure (like someone impatience over the phone) I forgot the word I would like to tell.

For writing like chat I can understand, because I read english articles, write post in english to maintain my vocab.

can't do much conversation over the internet due to my internet connection is sucks and bandwidth cap.

>wishing to be death
brutal

> yeah, some people can passed, some not and there's a limit.
Limits everywhere. But you mainly have the hand life dealt you recently.

> due to my internet connection is sucks
Sounds more like you haven't tried. You can use mumble even with ancient dialup speeds.

Fuck off, we're full.

>wishing to be death
>mfw
Have you tried taking IELTS exams to improve your English? I know a fella in Indonesia who recently sat one.
Like him, you need to work on: deciding when to use 1st/2nd/3rd person (I have, you have, he/she/it has); know when to use articles ("the" and "a") and... well, just generally practice more.

Just bee yourself.