I'm going to press the button. Someone have it? Can say what he thinks about it?

I'm going to press the button. Someone have it? Can say what he thinks about it?

Is everything so cheap in Japan?

What's the name of the website?

my friend has one. ideal if your main system is a desktop and you want something portable, not really a good main system but depends what you use it for. what are you going to use it for?

>Japan
That's Chinese Yuan

Taobao, I think. OP probably uses the app.

It's not. It's the official app of xiaomi store. I'm in china

I want to use it for coding and sometimes play. Not really big games.
Its not going to be my main computer. Just my laptop

Oh ok.

Fucking hell why can't these chinks make keyboards for other languages? That god damn QWERY shit is missing one button. Shitty ass niggers. I want that thing so bad but I'm not gonna learn a second layout and I'm not willing to switch every keyboard i have. Every major company like asus, dell, lenovo, hp, apple has plenty of different keyboards for other languages but there isn't even a third party one for this glorious piece of technology.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Everything in China is QWERTY.

>7k is this a meme

Just swap Y and Z in the keyboard layout or some shit if you use QWERTZ.
What does it matter what the labels say, you aren't going to look at them while typing anyways

It's missing a key. That's a big problem.

Oh, it has one of those extended shift buttons where would be on some keyboard layouts.
Is that what you are talking about?
You could bind it to something else, but it would probably be a bit awkward if it's something you use all the fucking time while programming.

I'm talking about me using QWERTZ not QWERY. My german layout needs more keys than your english one, so I'm not gonna buy a laptop when the keyboard is just garbage for me.

Maybe some nigga is willing to offer a keyboard replacement with that perticular leyout but until then my old hp shitbook has to keep on going.

You get it. It's just shit spending that much money for a product you have to use a half ass bind to get the characters you need. No deal for me sadly.

probably best laptop right now

>muh special snowflake keyboard layout

get fucked

Yen u fucking momo

Yuan actually. It's the equivalent of around 700-800$

>Using default keyboard layout for your language
>special snowflake

Pick one faggot

>not being dvorak mustarrace.

Do you look at the keyboard looking for buttons while typing?

Do you understand what "missing one button" means? It means no matter how good i write without looking i have to use additional key combinations to get characters i could write on every other notebook without problems.

i thought germans were better than this
bet you're a turkroach

Go back to you little wannabe aryan. Also you shouldn't gamble, it appears that you suck at it.

>Yen
get a load of this fucker

QWERTZ is a better layout than QWERTY if you are programming though, it has a lot of keys you need all the time on separate keys instead of forcing you to use combinations that will tire out your little finger constantly.

Does it ship worldwide?

That is literally not a problem when you can change the layout in software.

t. Norwegian using US layout

I want so see the software that replaces a missing key effectively. Protip: Not possible. You need some shitty binds.

A macbook knockoff?

Kinda yea. It's obviously a copy of Mac design. But really cheap and not shitty inside definitely.
Yea you can use gearbest but it's going to be a little bit more expensive

Design yes, but on it's own a powerful and high quality notebook.

German keyboards have an extra button next to the left shift and a shorter shift key to compensate for it. It's awkward as fuck having to switch between two so different layouts all the time It wouldn't be a problem if all you will ever use is that laptop, but as soon as you have to use a normal keyboard anywhere else in Germany you'd immediately run into issues.

price is fucking awesome, wish i had a use for this
>also Ryzen r5 2700U WHEN

Mine is 16GB

Wait for a decent raven ridge r7 laptop Lao Pai
You will have a much better gpu

SSD size?
i just checked the price in €, it's around 890€ for 16gb model
the 8GB model is 761€ with MX150+256GB SSD
just asking, no bully

You are using literally the same language that hitler used. Consider switching to english.

SSD is the same

>You are using literally the same language that hitler used.
I know, truly a godly language.

>Consider switching to english
So i should trade in the Uberlanguage which Hitler used against the language most pajeets learn? No thank you, enjoy being outsourced.

German too. I absolutely detest this shit. Keyboard layouts should be uniform across the entire world, as is it's beyond retarded. Every time I see a good deal on a laptop or chink keyboard the layout makes it impossible to go for it. It's fucking bullshit. I swear the jews invented this just so they could keep our tech prices way higher than anyone else's and make it impossible to import

The only way I'd trust it even a little is if you plan on installing linux on it.

It's planned

Would be nice, but there's no way that would get past customs. Something smaller, sure. But a laptop?
I'd end up paying 178.84 extra Euros in customs, which puts it at an uncomfortable 940ish.
Xiaomeme phones are here already... why can't we buy the laptops from within EU. I dun geddit.

External keyboard maybe? Also Hitler should've made an exception and gassed your parents too.

>Hundreds of languages with vastly different needs should use the same layout because of my autism
It's already bad enough with standard qwerty,

gearbest has some interesting shipping options for us europeans, do some research broski

Don't think my father would have gassed himself.

Doesn't it suck to not be able to easily write words in your own language though?

Im pretty sure you'd have to reinstall the os because the current one doesn't have a language option.

i have the 13.3 inch model. it started out ok, but then the fan started rattling and i have to replace it. thankfully a replacement fan costs about 20 dollars with free shipping from china. otherwise it's a great laptop.

just google around for issues with your model and see if you can find something. if i had known about this issue beforehand i would not have ordered it.

this is correct. and you have to supply your own license since the one they use is for chinese language only.

get some of those language stickers that go over the keys and use your original layout

my mi 13 has the < > next to the shift

I'm another user. Can you please elaborate?