Ok /g, The time has come. One year ago i Bought a memepad t430 because of

Ok /g, The time has come. One year ago i Bought a memepad t430 because of
>Muh Thinkpad
>Best laptop evah
and honestly, It sucks ass. 0 Battery life, portability is meh (I also owned a x220 and it was the same shit). yesterday I went to my friend's house and i tried for the first time a macbook. He has the Macbook Air 2017 and even if the screen sucks dicks it is an amazing machine.
- 10+ hours of battery life
- Powerful enough for everyday tasks
- Absolutely perfect trackpad
- Felt quality very high
- Extremely portable
So now i want a Macbook (yeah, I know, I am already a faggot so you don't need to call me like this because I am indeed) but the problem is I don't actually know what's the best deal I could have for around 400/500 yuropoor.
My friend told me to get a 2013 macbook pro with an i7 and 750m. Should I? can I get something better?

Yes, you could stick a quad core into your t430.

The problem is not the power itself. My dual core i5 drains waaay more battery than it should. For heavy tasks I have my desktop PC, i just need something portable, with a great battery life and "comfy"

Macs are obviously better. People here buy memepads because they're cheap as shit if you need a computing device asap.

Any new laptop with ulv processors are gonna have alot better battery life.

Yeah, but they cost a lot. And they are not as comfy as macbook features

that's true

Xiaomi Notebook Pro i5

Looks like a MacBook, has good specs, obviously no macos but windows and Linux should run just fine.

Good screen, excellent processor with long battery life. It's only 700€ for the i5 8GB variant. It also has a mx150 if you like your gaymes.

You must install your os yourself and the power brick is Chinese, so you need an adapter.

It's basically the best laptop rn (kinda like the oneplus one was the best phone in 2014). Caution: It comes only with QWERTY Layout, so if you use other layouts you have a little problem.

You fucking retard lmao you actually fell for the thinkpad meme

Never ever listen to the hivemind. Get an Asus ZenBook theyre basically windows versions of the macbook air, seriously its just like my old 2011 macbook air style wise, but with way more powerful components, and a fingerprint scanner which believe me is amazingly convenient

I think you're beloved zenbook is out of his price range by a big margin.

This, best 1300 I ever spent. And it stomps MacBooks in the mud in terms of performance.

Your biggest worry with a used mac would be the battery. Buy any model you'd be able to replace the battery in.

Maybe this user also has a point. The xiaomi does look nice.

0.2ghz faster, $100 cheaper and also not a design with little thought put into it and non existent support. A great deal!

Macbook pro 2015.

Last one with the ports.

Really nice system.

>0 Battery life
bullshit. Maybe you got a dud battery, but that's expected at $150 or bellow.

> portability is meh (I also owned a x220 and it was the same shit)
x220: 1.6kg with 6 cell battery
MBP 13" 2013: 1.6kg

So your arguments are bullshit. But I guess that macbook just FEELS sooo good.

a new thinkpad, battery life goes up to 17 hours

also, you're a fucking faggot

You're a faggot , also

my setup
>t450s
>9 cell battery = ~15 hours
>i7 core
>8gb or RAM
>top tier materials
>waterproof
>dropproof
>idiotproof
>can't fucking destroy it, harder to split than an atom
>red nipple,
>literally the best laptop keyboard you can find
>500$ brand new

You're a fag, and you'll overspend on a laptop han can't do shit, can't resist shit, and has a shit keyboard. Enjoy being a cuck

He said he's gay, so this thread is just proof of the meme

>15 hours
I don't get it, how exactly do you get 15 hours out of it. Do you put the computer in power-saving mode?

I work, I don't wack my dick and play video games

I don't always get 15hours, 15 hours is when I just read some .pdf-s or sometihng, but it never happened that I was doing something and my laptop discharged. What's more, I rarely use it while it's charging, since I only charge it during night, it serves the entire day

>I want something portable
>Proceeds to get a chunky 5 year old 14 inch laptop

Sir what are you doing

Don't forget
>gets you laid

Don't listen to em' OP!

The 2013 is okay, but prices are still kinda high.

If you like the Macbook air, you can get the first gen C2D one for under 150 bucks most of the time, it's good enough for everyday tasks, and has arguably better build quality than the 2010-2017 Macbool air. Just make sure you get one with the SSD.

>My friend told me to get a 2013 macbook pro with an i7 and 750m. Should I? can I get something better?

The 2013 MBPs are super super solid. I've used mine every day for 8-9 hours a day since 2013 and I have zero issues with it. Our company issued us 2017 MBPs and I had so many issues I requested my 2013 model back.

Also, sorry about your memepad. I fell for the same shit a few years ago and I'm still bitter.

So basically doing nothing and minim brightness will get you 15 hours, brilliant

I absolutely love my MacBook, it does everything I need to just fine. Just don't buy the 120GB one.

>gets you laid
>by gay niggers
No thank you.

Your point ?

soyboy applel shill please go away already

15 hours battery life is not possible whatever configuration u are running mate

Don't hesitate to get a Mac. I got the new MacBookPro this summer and I'll never go back to shit tier $300 Windows laptops.

>T430
Twat, should have gotten the 420

dude weed LMAO

Lol

The point is that's not a realistic expectation you fucking brainlet.

t440 can run 15 hours with a 6-cell external and a its internal 3-cell. Don't be such a cunt.

>implying this is superior

Good luck on getting a cheap enough Macbook. A Mac Mini from 2014 costs 500 USD. Sup Forums is probably the worst help in getting a Mac computer because you have one side that will call you a ifag and another side that will just shill Apple products

This.

Life just becomes better when you don’t have to worry about poorfag windows shit.

Believe it or not, that thing will outrun a t420 on a 9 cell battery.

Imagine being so pathetic that beating an 8 year old computer is the benchmark for your 2000 dollar status symbol.

Is there any trackpad that compares to a macbooks? Still haven't found anything close

>trackpad
kys

>macshit
>outrun anything
A 6600u laptop with windows crushes a $2500 macbook pro with a 7700hq.
A fucking pentium pro can crush a macshit with an m7.
Apple is straight up trash.

Stop being poor. It's worth spending a few dollars more on a Macbook so that people at the artisan coffee shop don't laugh at you.

Stop being poor. Sitting in a coffee shop showing off your $60/mo financed povertybook just makes even McBurger flippers with $300/mo cars laugh at how poor you are.

Where did you get such cheap financing? The lowest I could find was 70 dollars a month.

This.
Apple is a poverty brand for welfare niggers that ride the bus and cant even afford their own car.

I have that exact laptop and fucking love it. Got it for 300$, grabbed the larger battery and HDD caddy for like 10$ each, threw in a random drive I had lying around, and boom. Shit came with an SSD, so I was set. You can make Windows underclock your processor automatically on battery for really retarded runtimes.
Granted, not as long-lasting on battery as MacBooks, I'll give you that. And the trackpad is ass, but why are you using a trackpad anyway? Trackpoint and a USB mouse is faster, trackpad is a last resort.

....have you ever USED one though? I don't use gestures either, but I noticed how it actually reacts to yourr finger 100% of the time, unlike Thinkpads for example where that figure is 40%

Nope, $2400 computer outdoes a $2500 macbook pro. You're delusional if you think that E5270 will perform the exact same in Premiere as that Surface Book.

>the state of mactoddler delusion
This purely an engineering flaw. The surface actually has shit cooling, but the fagbook is just a literal dumpster fire. Any generic laptop with a semi decent fan and a 6600u will destroy the fagbook.

Cooling isn't an issue for my macbook. I usually have my boyfriend blow on it while I'm using it.