/EU/

Welcome: German, French, BeNeLux, Italians, Iberians
Not welcome: Anglo deserteurs, Eastern ""European"" bicycle thieves

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
wprost.pl/zycie/10018495/Niemiecka-rodzina-kradla-rowery-Laczna-wartosc-ich-lupu-to-okolo-milion-zlotych.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m3_I2rfApYk
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37219143
youtube.com/watch?v=rbbyNQZGj8o
ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/euro/emu/road/index_en.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/swexit/

Oh, and Scandinavians also welcome

Refugees welcome as well

t. Buttmad merkel

Baltic countries are also okay, but please no diaspora Russians

WE BE EUROPEAN WHITE DEVIL

Who /exit/ here?

Drop the refugees, let's do this properly now, without the perfidous Albion.

Do we accept scottish and irish people ?
They're good folks, despite the heavy anglo influence.

I have a love-hate feeling towards EU,I think the union is necessary for European countries to become independent from Usa and other bigger powers,but i dislike their current policies

The Irish are our tax-evading brethren.

Yes. My enemy's enemy is my friend, after all

>Welcome: German
>Not welcome: bicycle thieves
What did OP mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_Europe
When?

There is going to be a big clash between France and Germany on where the union will go.
Rooting for the frogs.

Kill yourself, Ahmed

Scotts are anglos.

Russia will become part of the EU!

The EU would probably be better if it only consisted of strong economies instead of all those deadweight Eastern European (+Spain, Portugal and Greece).

I have zero economic knowledge but it just feels like that.

>bicycle thieves
Look who's talking

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
FOR THE EMPRAH

Oligarchy pls

NEXIT NOW

>I have zero economic knowledge but it just feels like that.

It is wrong. Their weakness is our export strength.

>Scotts
Pls be autocorrect

Lel

RIP Le Petit Journal

>our

>easter european bicycle thieves
Yeah, I hate Germans as well.
wprost.pl/zycie/10018495/Niemiecka-rodzina-kradla-rowery-Laczna-wartosc-ich-lupu-to-okolo-milion-zlotych.html

Euro was your idea. Remember, Chirac?

top kek wtf

I want my country to leave the EU and re-industrialize

Turning Spain into a touristic slave was not a good idea

But at the same time I don't like nationalism and I like the idea of an european federation (not this one, but a trully one) and even globalism

tfw

That's because we would have been in a de facto Deutsch Mark zone anyway.

>I like the idea of an european federation (not this one, but a trully one)

Hello candidate for 10 years here.

When are we going to bomb Russia? WWIII NOW

When cancer leaves, it makes you stronger.

Hmm.

INVOKE

How so? You and Italy had a nonstop devaluation shitshow going on.

i honestly think a FR-PL alliance would have a good shot. think of all the clay.

>says a federation

So when are you actually getting rid of those millions of dangerous migrants then?

yes pls

Do brits really think they will leave the EU?
youtube.com/watch?v=m3_I2rfApYk

EU is ruined.

/fixit/

So far it seems we're still on course to leave.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37219143

thats what they want you to believe.

Well yeah, that's why we created the EMS: there was no more devaluation after 1983 (which was good) but that also means we had to follow German monetary policy. That's why we wanted the euro, to de-Germanify our monetary polciy (and it has worked, to a small extent)

>So when are you actually getting rid of those millions of dangerous migrants then?
As soon as you file for article 50, we will start the process to deport them back to England so that we are ready to ship all British nationals off when you are officially out.

>French
Not for long

But you don't understand, the Tories are in power and they're full of Eurosceptics. They want Britain out.

Fuck you Greece

yea a federation of anglo colonies/territories not areas of different people and languages that have been sovereign for 1000 years more or less

The City is in power, Tories are their lapdogs, and the City wants to stay.

It looks like we'll be leaving m8. I know you're hurt and desperate for us to stay, but I'm sorry it's just the way it is. You'll make it without us, I believe in you.

That's interesting. Can you source me some history of European currency policies?

Also, the EU included Maastricht. Why'd you agree in that? You can neither devalue, nor overspend, you're Germany 2.0. And since only we can be the actual Germany, you are losing.

OK cucks, the real question is this:
EU Army y/n?
Not so fast Britbongers, you don't get to vote.

We are France, rules are for others to follow ;)

Yes. Even if France or the UK doesn't want to participate, we can have an USA tier army without them. Which will make Europe a lot safer.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbbyNQZGj8o

let us in

>It looks like we'll be leaving m8
it does not.

dont be hurt because you dont control your politicians though.

Sounds like it'll be for irrelevant countries so they can team up. The likes of France and the United Kingdom have no need for such things.

>Can you source me some history of European currency policies?

Well you can start by reading the WP articles about the European Monetary Snake, and then the European Monetary System.

Basically we wanted european currencies (mostly the Franc, the Lira, the DM and Benelux currencies) to be pegged to one another to prevent speculative attacks (and also to prevent governements from devaluating) and since the DM was the biggest and the most stable currency of the lot, France and Italy were in the Deutsch Mark zone.

You could always, you know, join us.

>Eastern ""European"" bicycle thieves
/polxit/ when?

The likes of France and the United Kingdom always have for fodder.

>European Monetary Snake
"Snake in the tunnel" in English.

Also this is probably worth a read (I haven't read it)

ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/euro/emu/road/index_en.htm

The second we withdraw our foreign investment, the Polish ""economy"" collapses.

The economic elite is international, they care not for your policy.

Thanks a lot, but ai knew about that.

What I miss are the ulterior motives. Why did Germany wish for Maastricht and a common currency? So it's neighbours are locked in a game where Germany can only win?

If yes, why did Spain and even "they see me devaluatin', they hatin'" Italy agree?

I don't know, a European army meant to stay within the EU borders, and a then a bunch of national armies meant to fight overseas makes sense to me. We kind of already have that division in the French army anyway, with ex-colonial units and homefront units.

The real problem would be: who would source the material? A lot of european militaries buy american, we are not so keen on that in France.

Voted leave and damn happy that I did

>forgetting about the original defenders of civilisation
shameful desu

Don't take my word, but I'd say they had to, with people like Soros and stuff preying on weak currencies.

It could just turn into a European UN force. Weak and does fuck all of any relevance.

Me

Europe lives by German investments, yep, we know that.

north euro business did very well because of the devaluation of northern coin and access to southern markets.

Well it wouldn't be meant to be relevant, if it was a force strictly aimed at defending EU borders.

And UN forces are weak because they have their hands tied, but were the EU to be attacked those restrictions would not apply.

S-so Sup Forums was right?

I remember there has been a successful speculation attack on the UK by Soros, but it chose not to adopt the Euro.

Is Germany the only EU net benefittor (with Luxembourg and the Netherlands), or who is keeping that ship afloat?

north euro business are benefitters. they use southern markets and northern tax euros to fund this wonderful house of cards.

Why EU didn't stop the Ukrainian crysis? All that happened there was your fault. You could either stop Ukrainians from doing shit they did, or could protect them from Russian invasion. But you did completely nothing instead and saw how wannabe European country was ruined because of you. Why, Europe? I don't belive in you anymore. Being ""European"" is a joke now that is only important for germs who still belive they mean something.

>But you did completely nothing
So how is it our fault?

That's something you don't see every day, an aggressor sad that he wasn't fended off :*}

We don't have the army to do anything against you, Vladimir. We have our economic power, so we used that against you.

House of cards? You mean South Europe cannot possibly adopt to the Euro?

I heard they are slowly recovering again.

fuck off , my country is fucked now.... i dont want this union

>So how is it our fault?
You had to prevent all that happened there instead of avoiding the responsibility.

If stupid children are fighting each other because of some elder's candies, it's up to elder to stop the bloodshed.

>not knowing that hell hath no fury than the ire of eurosceptic tories

Bro, if May reneges, especially after "Brexit means Brexit" level rhetoric, the eurosceptic wing of her party will tear her limb from limb. It could start a party split and that's the last thing the tories need right now since labour essentially has the same issue. The eurosceptic tories are a very motivated wing of the party and she very well knows it. She has appointed a minister to lead the proceedings as well as a dedicated govt department, her cabinet has quite a few prominent leavers.

It's happening whether you like it or not. Find a new sugar daddy (and that is most likely going to be Germany) and I wish you the best of luck in your protectionist and corporatist unification project

>a European army meant to stay within the EU borders, and a then a bunch of national armies meant to fight overseas makes sense to me
sounds like apt ground for abuse to me

can't wait to see eu army make "prevention strikes" on the another occasion we do something not in line with EU's thoughts

>I heard they are slowly recovering again.
8 years with +20% unemployment rate

Europe isn't protectionist. Neither with China, nor with the US, nor with each other do we have significant trade barriers.

We do have with Africa thought, because fuck them :*}

>I heard they are slowly recovering again
the administrator are recovering their tricks to covert shit up.

seriously, get out there hans. you obviously dont often speak with people from said countries

The US is also still recovering from its real estate circle jerk economy. So are you.

Knowing the EU, any decision of the sort would have to follow a lenghty and unanimous decision path.

We are not talking about Juncker's pretorian guard here.

the only thing you seem concerned about it your national theater (aka politics). you better study whos really running the show. and check back here when in a year britain is still not out.

I do have a Spanish colleague and know to Italian girls. It's just that people don't care about economics that much, as long as they're not starving.

Europe has dismal economic growth, but that is due to demographics. Not even Germany had growth.

People of said countries are in a poor position to judge whether the overall economy is recovering or not (and the same can be said about the people moking François "ça va mieux" Hollande)