Which culture has the worst humour? Which one has the best?

Which culture has the worst humour? Which one has the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QACSo5xk3dE
google.com/search?q=humor&tbm=isch
youtube.com/watch?v=8yVgYO_DEt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its matter of taste and some people will find one thing funnier over others

however

American humor is complete shit because its mostly referential humor

This, Americans are constantly mentioning celebrities or movies to make jokes. It's kinda of obnoxious.

>American humor

>THIS CHARACTER HAS JUST SAID "I AM YOUR FATHER!" GET IT?
>EH?
>GET IT?

jesus christ

i like British humour they give no fucks unlike the americans they're so uptight that's why top gear uk was better than the us version the presenters were funnier and could get away with anything while the others were just plain boring

this is just mass marketed Hollywood humor.

finnish humor is the best

:-D

dude weed

Worst humor: serious countries like the USA
Best humor: Denmark

UK is best for me, they just don't give a fuck about anyone other, you either love it or don't get anything.

love you guys too xx
hope you're not referring to things like monty python, top sign of a cringy teaboo

Top gear (pre diversifying) was good shit though

>Finland
and
>Finland

British humour is god tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=QACSo5xk3dE

Never really liked Monty Python desu. UK Gold is one of my favourite channels. I don't know how many times now I've seen Porridge, Only Fools & Horses, Dad's Army & such. As old as they are,it never really gets old on me. Other countries would probably not get a lot of the local humour that goes with it. You probably couldn't say the same for Fawlty Towers. Nothing much of Brit TV sitcom is that funny these days. I watch American comedy shows too, but I like a lot of older shows as well.

I actually laughed to this fucking stupid pic. So the worst humour confirmed to be Finnish.

What does it says?
>British humour is god tier.
Word

Yeah, what does that say?

What is a "järkee"?
It won't translate in GT.

Srsly, can you answer this? It's gonna make me lose it if I can't get the joke.

>inb4: Autism
Yes

Worst: germany.
Best: Jews.

>Best: Jews.
What did he mean by this?

They are playing a prank on the entire world.

>worst
German

Mainstream """comedy""" doesn't count

Jews are a gas to hang out with.

Jews have terrible humor these days. It's always the same John Stewart smug kind of "comedy" with no punchlines. They need to become like Seinfeld again

Don't know if this helps decipher it

Anyone?

I'm not joking. (lol, thread, though), but no, seriously, I really wanna know

Um....
That still doesn't translate.

Does it mean something like "What the fuck is the reason for this?", then?
Like:
"Why the fuck am I doing this?" OR "What the fuck am I doing?"

So, is it trying to say "Wait a minute! What the fuck am I doing..?" like the monkey doesn't understand why it's sawing a log?

I think it's something like that desu, it would make sense

>Best
Brits
>Worst
Krauts

American humor is god tier if you know where to look. The problem is outside of the US you only see the shitty stuff. Big bang theory on TV all day etc.

This thread makes me feel warm

I like American humor when blacks are doing it, and French humor when Arabs are doing it.
Ricky Gervais and Russell Brand can suck my cock.

Hmmm, if that's the case, it's kinda funny.
Woulda been better if I knew what the fuck it said earlier.

Had I seen that randomly, I'd have left a "lol", maybe a share, and briefly chuckled.

Why is Antarctica on this image? What fucking culture do they have?

>French humor when Arabs are doing it
What did he mean by this?

I think he means it's funny to watch nigs fucking up our society and sandnigs blowing up France.

In other words, the equivalent of a 9/11 joke, but a little more universal

That's my best guess

Science!

The only funny people in France are immigrants.

American humour: google.com/search?q=humor&tbm=isch

Rape is not a joke.

You're right, not all jokes are fun.

If we're taling about general humor rather than internet bants, Japan hands down has some of the dumbest, most unfunny humor out there. Japanese humor.

>lolsorandom joke with no punchline or purpose than to be random
>really groany word-puns
>knock knock-tier jokes
>something nonsensical and absurd happens for no reason

talking*

"Wait a minute"
"What the fucking point is in this?"

>64362625
fugg brain fart
What's the fucking point in this*

>if you know where to look
synagogues?

Who likes pantomima?
youtube.com/watch?v=8yVgYO_DEt8

Everybody knows and agrees that argentine humour is da the best ever
You can't deal with it, keep trying world

panin sun mutsis pilluu

Terrorism is not a joke, Ahmed

oh ok, perfect, thanks!

He's talking about Dieudonné and Jamel and stuff like that

Does anyone know where is this from?

Yes?

>slavic boi killing germans

Inaccurate

Que picardia es Uruguayo.

Actually his actual name was yellow smiley, and it was created in the mid 2013

France is winning again. The butthurt is going strong.

>The only funny people in France are immigrants.

Very nice humour gad elmaleh

British humor is defined enough to get his own category. It's also pretty good in general but can be obnoxious when characters are too crazy to make the joke work.
French humor in comedy movies and stand up can be very cringey because we imported canadian humor and some people really like jokes on belgium, jews and gays, but we are pretty good at cynical and black humor without falling into edge territory. (ie: Desproges, Harold et Maude).
Canadian humor is pretty shit desu. All about pointing out the differences between them and america or quebec and france).
Americans don't really have a humor type because they have a lot of diversity but all the stand up I've seen from them was garbage. Movies can be anything so no discussing that.
Taiwan just need some shitty puns to get cracked up and their humor is pretty balnd.
Spain has an unhealthy obsession with memes and it shows in real life.
That's about all the cunts I've been exposed to enough to have something to say about.
>obligatory joke about jraut """""""humor""""""""

>worst
German, Japanese, American
>best
Britbong, French, American

>worst
German or American
>best
Australian

>can be obnoxious when characters are too crazy to make the joke work

Have anyone in mind?

Not really since I don't really remember names when the shit isn't good. But it's when the balance between cting like the straight man and absurdity isn't well done. And it justs ends up being really random.

Unironically its us in Quebec, we spend so much fucking money on humour anything else would be a disgrace. We have national schools of comedy, we probably have the most comedians per capita (and most survive from their art), the biggest comedy festival in the world was born here..

Sadly it cant be exported at all, because to understand you not only need to understand French, yu need to understand the quebec accent of French, and usually comedians speak in a very accented manner when performing.

Freedom of speech is held to an almost religious standard here. Recently there has been a lot of controversy over a sketch making fun a disabled kid who actuallt exists, the family pursued the comedian and it was all over the news for a while and guess what? The whole population was behind the guy, telling the kid to grow some balls because it was just banter.

Our humor is very rarely referential and is mostly based on everyday life stuff, like recounting anectodes and whatnot, we are not big for slapstick humor and the whole telling one joke after one another thing. Usually a sketch is a story with a narrative.

Like a guy explaining the day he had his kidney stones removed, or a guy talking about funny stuff that happened with his newborn kid. The texts themselves are funny but emphasis is mostly put on the delivery, in order to make even almost mundane events seem funny.

I hope that explains it well.

>The whole population was behind the guy, telling the kid to grow some balls because it was just banter.

WTF I love Québec now

The guys who tried to import it to france did a piss poor job then. Just seem the same as non character based, non american imitating humor.

Brits are the best.
Growing up with while watching this madness really scarred me for life. I never even seen my sides.
rip Rik

Worst: Germans.

It was nice. Becauae of that, at our hearly comedy gala this happened (all well known comedians, frenchies would recognize Stephane Rousseau)

Forgot to add, the comedian who was sued won the "Comedian of the year prize", the only one of the gala thats voted by the population.