/asean/- HAPPENING EDITION

>Davao is the 4th safest city in the world

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/02/asia/philippines-explosion-davao-city/

Is it Drug lords, ASG, ISIS, illegal Indonesians, or bitter yellowfags, shades of Plaza Miranda bombings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4
rappler.com/nation/145045-abu-sayyaf-responsibility-davao-explosion
youtube.com/watch?v=e73btaVo868
news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/03/16/abu-sayyaf-owns-up-to-davao-blast-warns-of-more-attacks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>An explosion has been reported at the Davao Night Market, in Roxas Ave, Davao.
>Roxas Ave, Davao
>Roxas

Pure coincidence

why attack at night? mid fucking night
they have a potential could maximize the damage during rush hours, possibly fuck up gridlock the whole city

its friday night
people still woke obviously

Im scared 2bh now

youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4

Duterte live in Davao, not Manila?

Ye.
Its gonna be a bloody year.

First time to feel this tension. I aint going to the malls or crowded areas, or ride public transport (Buses / LRT / MRT)

Its a propane tank explosion jeez

>propane explosion
not this obvious lie again

Reminder to go to church later and pray for salvation.

We just never know these days.

What does everyone on /asean/ drive?

I always imagine third world asian cunts are filled with motorbikes

Nice cult you have there

Duts send another batch troops
This has to largest concentration of troops since erap

/gaysean/

I hope you're ok, Philippines. No hard feelings, right? Now go full reconquista on those muzzies.

How to seduce your boss?

I'm so sorry guys but
>Be Pinoy
>Get Bombed

kek

>shill davao is safest city
>get bombed

There goes my weekend.

HOLY FUCK

>I SWEAR ITS NOT MARTIAL LAW GUYS
KEK

>not accusing Malaysia
Did you eat something wrong?
2poor for motorcycle.
>visit her house on a full moon.
>play your guitar and sing something by Ramli Sarip
>end with your own 4 verse poem.

there's a stroller
poor baby ;__;

Relax they are just bombinh druggies and drug lords in Davao
He hates manila

my dad's motorcycle that belonged to my grandpa

it was in a market where they cook and serve isaw.a propane tank exploded accidentally,relax

I don't know anything about this guy duterte, is he honest or corrupt? was the explosion a falseflag to make himself a dictator? other cunts have terrorist explosions all the time, why does the philippines get locked down when they have one?

it's not a terrorist bombing

More like cook and serve drugs

Just the alsa masa doing their jobs killing druggies

>why does the philippines get locked down when they have one?
to be fair we are currently planning to annihilate the muslim rebels on the islands and powder them, so seeing that there might be more attacks, this stuff can needs to more serious.

So what is a "state of lawlessness"?

Lmao recipe for dictatorship

Especially now MILF and MNLF is on his side

must be nerve gas

Also, I can't help but think that someone has been watching too much Ang Probinsyano lately, considering that series' current arc.

To by pass other gov bodies and give more power to military and police

Martial law again sneaky version

more checkpoints, more tight security and more uniformed men on the streets basically

state of lawlessness is actually nothing new to Davao when something happens btw

We are definitely having a "moral panic"

Armour at checkpoints soon.

Time to fuck off to Sup Forums and discuss your drawings there, loser.

basically a lock down and that until 'its safe' it won't be lifted. Though expect more power to the police and military and basically like what said, its martial law sneaky version

Abnoytards are on the loose today

The weird thing is that although the trigger was that bomb explosion, he really seems to want to link it to his anti-drug campaign, which is quite worrying.

they should be careful since any uniformed personnel can now search them if they are 'suspicious' .

>"I am including drugs because of the so many killings unfairly attributed to the police," Duterte said.
i don't know about you but its a rather good move.

now you can be fucked up if your carrying drugs

and be questioned if suspicious

no wonder he didn't want to declare a state of emergency in sulo because he wanted a sneaky martial law declation

ya'll fear martial law like you go out in the first place. if ever it gets implemented, you NEETS are the safest fucks and could probably survive decades of army rule.

First step of finishing the EDSA trilogy is all going according to plan

Sabah is a part of Philippines stolen by the Malaysians that are actually Chinese

Its just for Davao, well for now atleast

its nationwide now though, be ready for the streets to filled with uniformed men completely in a week

you say that as if that's a bad thing

>rappler.com/nation/145045-abu-sayyaf-responsibility-davao-explosion
Oh shit son

we crusade now

you homosexuals dont even know that it's an cowardly retaliation attack from abu sayyaf, they said that they will do something big yesterday but they are actually one day late. maybe the imam didnt finished the ied on time.

>marshall law
I dont giv a fuk it will only last for 60 days.

But Malaysia is a British invention.

Holy fuck flips are so paranoid about Martial law. This is a natural reaction to a disaster usually known as a state of emergency like the one in France after Paris, and Nice. It's the same as evacuating people out of an area before a typhoon until it passes. But the disaster is a bunch of terrorists that need to be found in this manhunt. Like the one in Boston here in the USA. Calm down. Holy fuck.

Shut the fuck up bayot, go kill yourself

Someone just report this guy already

they are yellowcucks, it's quite normal for them to be paranoid about it.

>But the disaster is a bunch of terrorists that need to be found in this manhunt.
this probably their members trying to divert attention now that most of them got trapped in an island. with their escape routes cut off.

I bet it was our guy Naj doing a favour for his friends in Langley, Virginia in exchange for clearing his account

a 12 year old died

>masahistas got killed
FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=e73btaVo868

AFP's been kicking abu sayaf ass in jolo for the past month, i guess this is a response from them that or its a conspiracy

This is only maximum trolling, of course the general populace doesn't care about the president declaring martial law.

It's the Abnoytards looking for loopholes as usual just to bash the government because nothing positive action from the government will please them.

Just report their Sup Forums posts and let them delude themselves with their closed loop thinking.

its dutdut so yeah

tbhwy duterte is the one acting paranoid

Davao seems to be a relaxing place ;)
*wink* *wink*

it's martial law, "inviting the military to run the country" in accordance with duterte's instructions. Martial law without the bothersome due process, standard operating practice for duterte really.
It also seems there quite a bit of negative commentary from Papa Doots on democracy, that his hands were tied in preventing an attack he knew about because there were no measure that could be taken due to the limitations of democracy. Funny how democracy is super cool when your being elected but shit when you realise you haven't been elected to the position of all an powerful dictator.

Remember when Erap declared an all out war against the mudshits which was then followed with alot of bombings?

See what I mean? Closed loop thinking at its finest because the country's safety is not in danger if nothing happens in their city yet.

I would bet it would be fine by them if Abnoy was the one who declared state of lawlessness

>Snorlax finally wakes up

yes all of us has to suffer because of some city
much like why we hate imperial manila right

Ninja Martial law
thankfully us no-lifers are safe indoors and when the dust clears and the normies dead,we will inherit the country

What do you expect from a bunch of AIDS-ridden faggots who work from the BPO industry?

to save his failing presidency and cover up his fraud land deals

very self serving much like right now

>Closed loop thinking
>I would bet it would be fine by them if Abnoy was the one who declared state of lawlessness

this is just too crisp

I'm scared
cute boys can't fight

What else do you expect from people who believe they are better off separated from this country because they have BPOs and factories in their city? Laughable that they think they're already in a 1st world tier city.

>there are people who genuinely believe separation would benefit both sides and the entire country

do people not know about geopolitics? do they not know that the one that separates from a country gets shit on instantly by the world and declared hostile?

No he just announced it for davao, for now so far
with this, declaring state of lawlessness is the last thing you would have expected
sine we have been told we are wining

t-the filthy terrorists won't even think about b-bombing my clustered pokestops r-right?

I'd rather have SAF 44 incident than ASG bombing Davao

Cringe

Davaenos scream the loudest when it comes to separation
only NCRfags think we are a happy united family

SAF44 happens when special forces becomes too greedy

>Holy fuck flips are so paranoid about Martial law.
Tell it to the Tagalog shits.
Southern flips are pretty chill and supports it very much.

its probably gonna be implemented soon

fuck the traffic is gonna be bad isn't it?

SAF44 happens when you want senpai to notice you but your plan backfired hard. fuck that official.

tbf you just got bombed
tho the north has been bombed mamy times too yet no one is desperate for martial law

Reward money >> senapi
tho

Why are you dirty chinks so afraid and hateful of drugs.
Despite what your government propaganda might say they are quite harmless.

Baguio is very safe and very cold,tsongs

>bombing ded game
For what purpose?
Murrica already does shooting on pokefags.

>tfw hearing sirens
What do I do now

no more weed there tho at least for now
it takes 4 months for it to grow again right?

wat
Nobody's desperate for Martial law except you tagalog shits. Why do we care when we're following the rules and paying our taxes right while you fags steal our tax money to build shitty overpriced trains in your shit ""capital"". I'm not hoping you get bombed, but hoping you get nuked.

that's because politicians won't go near anything with a scent of Martial Law because of being accused of being a dictator in the process.

no one is trying declare state of lawlessnes just because our capital got bombed

>be malaysian terrorist
>enter pokemong fagbook group
>"hey guys, there's a 3k CP Dragonite somewhere in the park."
>watch as noobs cluster at the park looking for imaginary pokemong
>"sorry guys, it was voltorb all along."
>"DEATH TO THE INFIDELS! TAKBIR!"

only druggies and nanlabans will get bombed

news.abs-cbn.com/news/09/03/16/abu-sayyaf-owns-up-to-davao-blast-warns-of-more-attacks

>more attacks to come

stay safe bros

state of lawlessness =/= martial law

tagalog education sure is dangerous than ISIS