D-dude Finns aren't white, a-are they? Would be too perfect, we couldn't even compete that cunt otherwise...

>D-dude Finns aren't white, a-are they? Would be too perfect, we couldn't even compete that cunt otherwise. Must spam these mongol threads everyday so my tanned shithole wouldn't look so bad. Oh man this is a good plan.

>Yeah man, they are totally not w-w-white. They might have fucked the soviets in the winter war and they may have the top scoring education and overall one of the best societies in the world, but dude at lest they're not white, a-aren't they.

>W-wouldn't even touch that unpure East-European mongol, no w-way. I'm serious.

How controversial topic in Finland is your mongoidal origin?

>not priding in the Mongol meme

Most Finns don't know or care.

Noniin, valomerkki.

How can North American mulattos or mainland European half-breeds even compete?

This is actually so embarrassing to other cunts that they try to photoshop this one as their own.
I've seen at least German post-aryan muslims trying to steal these girls with a cheap fake.

Completely delusional la.

kek

nyt jo?

Are you a greek?

You know the coloring is mostly imaginary right. They didn't have DNA samples from everywhere.
Poles are very likely to possess Asian heritage since they descend from Asian women almost to the same degree as Swedes and Finns.

why just mtDNA, though? Finns also have a big amount of N (due to a founder effect) that Poles lack on that patriline. there's no doubt that Finns have extra Siberian-like admixture that other Europeans lack (and it was mostly male-mediated, it seems) - recent studies have made that pretty clear.

the FINNS ARE ASIATIC MONGOLS thing, on the other hand, is just banter that every country gets

Just like R1 means African blacks from Cameroon.

stfu mongol shit you are worst nordic country also ugliest

only R1 came from Northern Eurasia to West Africa, while N came from East Eurasia to West Eurasia most likely. I get your point but in the case of the Finnish N there is also the extra autosomal ancestry to go with it

also notice that I said Siberian-*like*. Finland likely has extra ancestry from the Volga-Kama area and thereabouts, compared to the rest of Europe

>Some Finns actually get mad over this
kek
It's not really spoken about, which is a shame. The Mongoloid theories are an essential part of modern Finnish history.

Yes Finns consistently do have extra Siberian but it's still a feature of the entire northern and eastern Europe.

Yeah, and we are not all N1 just like you proud black men aren't all R1, you see.

No, it's just hypocrisy after them having a Indian language and Black genes.

>insecurity intensifies

>Black genes
Come now. Which is more likely, a bunch of Finns going on to conquer all of Northern Eurasia or Finns being a lost tribe of Mongoloids that got whitened over the centuries?

Both could be true actually. Yakut N1c comes from Europe while N1c itself comes from China a very long time ago.

Going by Occam's razor we both know what's likelier. As for the African R1b, that shouldn't be too hard to pierce together as to how that got there if you stop being willingly in denial.

Finnish urheimat being above Indo-Iranians I don't see why not. Most definitely I'll sometimes argue against these Swedish mumbo jambo theories.

>Finnish urheimat being above Indo-Iranians
We're talking genetics here. Pre-Proto-Uralic originated somewhere around Central Asia, as attested by Ural-Altaic sprachbund.

Should have added a t.eri to that I guess.
Yakut N1c does come from Europe though most likely. So yeah it most likely went from China->Altai->Ural/Volga->Finland and Siberia

Finland is 61% N. in Europe, that's only comparable to the dominance of R1b in Western Europe and both seem to be the result of Bronze Age events, associated with the relatively late spread of Finnic and Indo-European respectively

all of Europe has this sort of ancestry to some degree, Finns (and other far northeast Europeans) just have a bit more, likely associated with different cultures (but peoples of similar ancestry) a bit to the north of the Indo-European-speaking steppe

some Finns get butthurt over this little extra bit then go back to MUH NORTHERN MASTER RACE, KNEEL DOWN INFERIORS. weird

Why do Euros then look like blacks with their big noses and lips?

>Pre-Proto-Urali
You mean Sumerians, right? kek

>We're talking genetics here
Are you saying N1 didn't arrive with Finnish language?

So blacks it is.

What's up with Tunisia

50% of those Finnish N guys(half of Finnish males) descend from a single male who lived about 2000 years ago and came from Estonia as 20% of Estonians are related to him.
The frequency does't mean anything, we might as well have been mostly R1a if he was R1a.

>You mean Sumerians, right
Proto-Uralics originated in the steppes of Central Asia, even Parpola agrees regardless of his theories.
>Why do Euros then look like blacks with their big noses and lips
Care to find some example of said Negroid-influenced widespread European phenotype?

t. Lee Chong.

Google any euro and you'll find huge noses and horse lips.

Constructing a proto-Uralic is shaky and words for that would probably make the connections to Sumerians with their keels and ensis rock solid.

from what I remember, netted ware which likely brought Finnic to the Baltic and Finland spread from southeast of Karelia to both Estonia and Finland. the high percentage of N is easy to explain and yes, it doesn't mean much in terms of autosomal genetics.

my guess is that the area immediately north of the R1a area was N-heavy, even though the autosomal genetics of the inhabitants would have been relatively similar

R1a is disgusting Slavshit haplo, nice try Ivan

Pretty much everything you said are just guesses though.

>w- we might've been like everyone else guys
>i- it's just a bottleneck effect
>we're not different in the slightest

All other Finnic people have a hefty amount of R1a and they absolutely don't have Russian admixture to the degree that would cause it. Subclades aren't the same either.
N and R1a were probably together ever since Proto-Finno-Ugrics got in contact with Corded Ware(Finns having almost fully Corded Ware mtdna) but R1a just wasn't lucky when Finland was settled.

Delete this already

someone is reaaaally butthurt. im sorry my steppe sister

That R1a is Slavshit admixture. Not Finnic related.

A theory based on nothing but the relative lack of R1a in Finland but since N1c is common in Finland because of a bottleneck it falls apart.
If Finnics mixed so heavily with Corded Ware women that hey lost their own maternal lineages, wouldn't they let some men join their society too?
Vepsian, Karelian, Mordvin, Estonian etc DNA agrees.

Mongol or not, you guys sure don't look white.

>If Finnics mixed so heavily with Corded Ware women that hey lost their own maternal lineages, wouldn't they let some men join their society too
No, Ancient Finns were pretty alpha. Hence the lack of Slavshit Y-DNA despite Corded Ware maternal lineages.

Finland itself has an extremely high % of N (more than any other surrounding area I believe) so I'd say that founder effects and drift (which Finnish samples always show in European PCAs) helped

maybe that's what you mean by "R1a just wasn't lucky" and we're in agreement

also I didn't argue that R1a got there (solely) via Russian admixture. it was clearly on the steppe long before proto-Slavic or even proto-Indoeuropean lol. it just seems likely that the Northern areas in the Northeast edge of Europe were more N heavy and the Southern ones more R1 heavy, no?

true, some associations and movements aren't rock-solid but the general picture is there.

>Northern areas in the Northeast edge of Europe were more N heavy and the Southern ones more R1 heavy, no?

Well this is known. Yamna culture had R1b and R1a. There might have been some Yamna with N too but they would have been a small minority.

makes u think

quarter of tunisia has turkish ancestry

*cums in pants*
I am... So sorry you had to see this...
This doesn't represent Finland as a nation...
Ugh I am so angry....
I am... So sorry.....
My... People aren't like this....

>Poles are very likely to possess Asian heritage since they descend from Asian women
???

Who are you quoting?

Only Chinks and Niggers speak non-indo-european languages. How can you claim Finns are white?

It really makes you think how people just can't admit how perfect we are

You literally never see those threads about Estonia or Hungary but you see various threads about Finland on a daily basis. Coincidence? Nah.

Their countries are shit. No one feels threatened by them. But Finland.. God damn those Finns. Some one has to stop them. And they bash us.

Exact same thing with "SWEDEN YES" meme.