What States are considered as flyover States?

What States are considered as flyover States?

I read it was all the States between the East Coast and California with some examples like Nebraska and Oklahoma, but that cannot be all that mass? Tennessee or Arizona aren't flyover States, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_busiest_airports_by_passenger_traffic#2015_statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everything but Nujork and Nujesey is flyover shit

All states that do not have the city New York or the city LA are fly over states.

Basically anything in between the West Coast and the Mississippi 2bh.

Isn't upstate New York quite detached from NYC and boring/poverty stricken? Sounds like a flyover state with one good city that's far away from he rest of it anyway.

Tbf, the rural parts of any state are going to be flyover.

This

Is Texas a flyover State?

Is Nevada a flyover State?

upstate NY has buffalo, rochester, etc. like dim bulbs in a cave full of dripping shit-stalactites.

if you don't consider Las Vegas something important, then Nevada is a flyover state.
Texas is definitely not a flyover state.

It's a gradient as you leave the coast. In New York and LA they think anyone not within the immediate city limits is Flyover. In the Great Lakes region, everyone west of us is.

I'd say "True Flyover", the region EVERYONE, even the natives, agrees is Flyover Country is probably everything between and including Idaho and the Dakotas sans Texas.

Is Texas the only one State between the Mississippi and West Coast that is not a flyover State?

states are states, and all the people talking about a Mississippi boarder are just butt hurt coasters who just realized they are flyovers.

Fly over refers to the amount of air traffic between New York and LA, so literally everything outside of these cities are "Fly over"

nothing but corn

Colorado isn't

If we're getting technical/autistic, here are the airports that are "fly-to", based on traffic:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_busiest_airports_by_passenger_traffic#2015_statistics

"Flyover state" is just a term used to describe states that aren't particularly relevant. Flyover=/=bad.

This. Similar to how many of the Nordic countries aren't themselves particularly relevant but are, at least in the US, considered comfy/good countries.

Just a term made up by hipster faggot nu-males so they can feel smug desu

>cuck

this is what i consider flyover

Nah, it just refers to the fact that most people are more likely to fly over those states than ever actually visit them. Sounds like you're the one trying to feel smug.

if anything the fact that you deluded yourself into thinking that anyone who sees boring states as boring is a 'hipster faggot nu-male', means that you are the smug one

>south jersey not filled in

>tfw live in upstate ny

It was actually made up by the people who live in those areas to make fun of hipster nu-males who live in big cities.

>tfw live in the Trump Tower

get on my level scrublord

Bonjorno

i fucking hate it here
too many niggers

literally anything that is not Cali, Texas, or NY, or touching the coast.

Use this to help you figure it out

and this as well

>City people think any place without a massive city has nothing to offer.
Do you ever enjoy nature?

Anything not in New England, Florida, Hawaii, Texas(sort of), or the West Coast

Pretty much anywhere that international tourists don't bother with

Is Lousiana a flyover state?

In my mind it is one of those place that attract foreign tourist.

Maybe that's just because that I live in a french speakign area and everyone here know Louisiana.

I don't know how many foreigners travel to New Orleans so I couldn't tell you

Louisiana sans New Orleans is definitely flyover though

This implies that delaware isn't irrelevant

A lot of people go there to look at colonial era stuff

It has all the corporations, and was the first state to sign the Constitution. That being said, it's not the most relevant place in the US.

regularly forget it even exists desu

oh well if that's the criteria then wyoming and western south dakota are relevant. see tons of foreign tourists out there.

Yeah, but those are usually nature tourists, aren't they?

I always figured that Rushmore wouldn't be as poular with foreigners

Isn't it a huge tax haven?

Yes. Also Dogfish Head brewing is there and they make some tasty beverages.

Oh yeah. Switzerland and the Caymans are basically nothing compared to Delaware now.

Corporations outnumber people 2 to 1 in Delaware. Literally the only thing remarkable about it, though.

Northeasterner with the official list and reasons for why each is flyover

Blue is flyover
Green is the first 13, they are not flyovers because of that (Maine, Vermont, and West Virginia were split off the first 13 and don't count)
Orange is not flyover due to many major cities and a lot of people
Yellow is not flyover because a single city makes it important

This

only Buffalo and the Southern tier is impoverished, the rest of the state just runs a negative because NYC puts a ton of retarded restrictions on it that prevent it from it making money. If NYC wasn't there to put restrictions and distribute money in dumbass ways then Upstate would be fine, like a bunch of Pittsburghs

Can confirm, am from the Southern Tier. There's no hope for us, but if upstate could just break away from NYC and form their own state it would be much better!

Could an American please just name one (1) note worthy thing in North Dakota, Nebraska, or Idaho?
Growing food doesn't count.

Austin my man.

Almost every gemstone is found in Idaho.
North Dakota has a lot of Oil.
Nebraska has Omaha, one of the primary gateways to the Wild West.

Camden is a shithole my man, I'm from Delaware county P.A.. I moved to central P.A. 5 years ago it's nothing but white and racism I love it.

The term "fly over" has coined by jews because most states aren't full of jew and don't like them.

Wall Street and Hollywood are full of jews and they often make trips to only New York and California.

North Dakota has a lot of oil, oil boom, high IQ
Idaho mines diamonds or something like that
Nebraska has Omaha

Nebraska has Berskshire Hathaway, PayPal and STRATCOM.

These

These what? Nebraska is THE definition of flyover.

California is flyover once you go east

Everything is flyover unless within 10 miles of ocean

Pretty much this. Unless someone wants to come from oversees for something like skiing or camping excursions which I'm sure they have in their own countries.

Noteworthy things in the respective states. Of course, a couple of noteworthy things do not a non-flyover state make, but these are simply answers to UKAnon's question.

Imo Nevada should be yellow (for Las Vegas), but outside of that your map is perfect

ayy

This

It's a term made up by butthurt coasties that receive all the boats of immigrants

t. flyover state

>butthurt coasties

but user... the midbest IS coastal.

Just about right.

Living on the lakes is sweet, not gonna lie. Basically lived on my buddy's boat this summer, catching fish to fry and drinking brews and gin and tonics.

Sounds like you had a fun summer user, good thing you didn't get hurt from all those crazyass storms this year.

This

New Mexico is master state
eat a dick, califag

Flyover=rust belt+great plains. Anything else is either alpine, northeast, west coast, southwest or dixie. "Flyover" imolies the state has no culture or anything to offer

Nevada should be yellow because of Vegas, but this map is otherwise spot on.

If your state doesnt have a famous casserole, it isnt flyover. Pic related Illinois has 'go 'za

NYC gives you poor bums billions of dollars every year

As a Chicagoan, I prefer NY Style Pizza myself, although some of my friends like the 'go 'za. I'm more of a Polish Sausage with mustard and onions type of guy.

I myself prefer 'ork 'za from big Paulie's chuck shack on 34th and broadway.

>kentucky
>not part of the first 13
Kentucky is a Commonwealth, you dumb nigger. Does that word not ring any bells?

That word means nothing, especially since it was split from Virginia in 1792.

>blue
Flyover.
>yellow
Relevant.

To non-Americans Alaska for scenery and wildlife, Hawaii surfing and scenery, Rocky Mountains for scenery and wildlife, New York and Boston for cities, Florida for Disneyland and everglades, Arizona for Grand Canyon and wild west scenery, and of course California for Yosemite, San Fransisco, beach culture, and giant trees.
The rest of USA most foreigners don't give a fuck about.

Retard