Tfw can't buy a cell phone because they all suck

>tfw can't buy a cell phone because they all suck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Guc6IpMBZVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iPhone is good. Ignore elitist android people. Adults use iPhone.

>iPhone is good
>Ignore elitist android people

this

you will literally lose job opportunities over the color of your text bubble

>would be considered a miracle of technology 20 years ago
>it's not EXACTLY the way I want it to be so it sucks and I can't stand the stupid thing

- Millennials

The redmi note 4 is pretty nice, except maybe the camera.

>plastic shell

Would love an iPhone, but the carriers all suck. Using a Pixel 2 with Project Fi. Pixel 2 is okay, but Project Fi is wonderful (except the part about iPhone not compatible).

Time marches on and standards change Grandpa

Note 8 is love. Note 8 is life. Doing digital water paint on that beautiful screen is relaxing as fuck. S Pen makes 90% of what you do on it more intuitive and faster. Perfect size and weight with near perfect build quality and specs. Camera makes real life look like like an imitation of itself.

Have fun with your landline.

Why tf would you paint with a phone what kind of autism is this

t. Hank

how can you say all phones suck if you have no reference to compare them to?

It's awesome that's why. The pressure sensitivity on the pen is great and makes it even better than you would expect. Best vid I could find real fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=Guc6IpMBZVk

>iPhone is good
How is a rampant problem of constant overheating and thermal throttling good?

I know that feel. I unironically bought a flip phone because all I did with my smartphone was makes calls and occasional texts. I already have an iPod for music, a paper map in my car, and I only visit Sup Forums on my laptop/desktop. There's really no reason for me to have anything but a flip phone, and I don't even use half the features of that.

Buying flagships is paying for the brand "premium" meme, you can get a phone that does everything while being snappy for less than 200 moneys
>What is moto g5 and g5 plus
>What is xiaomi redmi note 4
>What is all the mid end samsung phones
Buying "flagships" is the same as buying "insert expensive brand name" t-shirts or shoes

anything that werks with replicant is gucci

>would be considered a miracle of technology 20 years ago

Not it wouldn't have. 20 years ago these would have been considered hugely invasive threats against privacy. Cellphones of today existed 20 years ago. They were called eavesdropping devices. The alphabet soup agencies used them to gather intelligence.

t. millenial who used carphones that actually turned the mic off when you weren't using them

The galaxy S8 looks good, has everything I want really. I'm just holding out til the S9 comes out so I can get the S8 for cheaper.

HTC U11 is the best phone available and underrated as fuck

literally only niggers care about bubbles

Women care, too

In theese days I prefer to buy oneplus, but Nexus 5 is good After 5 years of use, custom roms and LG G2 battery!

That just proves his point
Women are the niggers of gender

I'm married and my wife is hot, like I give a flying fuck what normie women think

i totally feel this post desu
mobile phones are such a joke in terms of being anything more than a fun toy, they absolutely blow in terms of actual user control.