Soyboys will say the X1 is better

>soyboys will say the X1 is better

its worse nostalgia cash bait than star wars

>the virgin thinkpad 25
>the chad x1 carbon

look at the specs and then look at the price.

Why do Thinkpad so often have this light piss yellow tint in the display? You can even make it out in that photo.

T580 is better, I have T420 and really don't know what you retards see so special about this keyboard?

It's no T420

>I only buy old thinkpads because of the pro keyboards, I'm not poor!
*lenovo brings back the pro keyboard for their flagship*
>its a waste I'll buy the cheaper thinkpads with worse keyboards because I suddenly don't care anymore haha

One of two things, maybe both, has happened:
>Sup Forums was broke all along and the keys never mattered
>Sup Forums only wanted to be contrarian and shit on what's new, the keys never mattered

>2400 euro
its not even build from scratch, they used T430.

THe other part of your post is pure projection from Sup Forums retardation.

>if you buy overpriced shit from apple you are a retard
but chinks release sentiment bait extremely overpriced and Sup Forums somehow defend this lol

They based the design on the T470 and added all the shit Sup Forums wanted, price is equal to a similarly equipped T470.

Sup Forums doesn't like it because it's not 5 years old and cheap as hell, pure and simple

> soldered cpu
> intel ME
> almost double the cost of an equivalent laptop from another company
> UEFI
> Windows Fucking 10

>french
>le amount of le projection
>fucking cocksucking soyboy
excuse my french

>Sup Forums wants classic thinkpads again
>Lenovo's marketing team puts a T420 keyboard in a T470 and then charge worse than Apple tier pricing
>retards like you lap it up and call everyone else entitled

0.00000001 BTC has been added to your wallet

>Three webcams

the what?

how long did it take for soyboy to totally lose all meaning and just become a general term for "person i dislike"?

For Windows Hail.

I don't care about Lenovo shit. Well, Lenovo is not quite shit, but is not an jap-made IBM thinkpad...

1 second

Stop larping.
This 1900 dollar piece of shit comes with a u class dual core, isn't upgradable, looks like garbage, and has worse IO than a machine from 2007.
All they did was add the old keyboard and pretend that that made it good, they didn't even fucking improve on the one thing the old thinkpads really need, which is a decent screen.

>the virgin thinkpad 25
>the chad libreboot thinkpad X200

self check legendary trips
this but unironically, the thinkpad x200 is by far my favorite model.

>system language: French
Get the fuck out and never come back, baguette-fucker

V N
B

I carry the x1 for client meetings, it's powerful and professional without looking like a fucking sperg

Doesn't matter, only soyboys use ChinkPads in the first place.

Not a huge fan of the classic keyboard, but thats neato that the t25 comes with it. Didn't know that.

Why dont the fat autistic neckbeards buy this instead of a t420 or t430 keyboard swap?

From now on, if I see anyone using a classic keyboard thinkbad, and its not the t25, im just going to assume you're poor.

I still like my sandy bridge X1

yeah, thinkpad hardware + GNU/Linux is a nice combo!

I have a fundamental problem with choosing which distro and DE to use on my X220. I don't use the thing for anything more than browsing.

>frog
>calling anyone a soyboy