Guys I want to learn a "useless" language but I can't decide which. How do I choose?

Guys I want to learn a "useless" language but I can't decide which. How do I choose?

I'm already learning European Portuguese which I guess is "useless" but I'm a bit of a portuboo and have a lot of tuga friends and spend a lot of time in Portugal so it's not really useless for me.

I'm torn between Galician, Basque, Catalan, Latin, Classical Greek, or Esperanto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gnJtZFyzZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is not a proper ikurriña, faggot

t. pibarrek ubanonek

I'm a bit drunk and I realized that after I posted, sorry about that Juan.

french

Galician is a Portuguese dialect, meme language tier.

Asturian

look it up

Isn't Mirandese pretty close to that?

Finnish or any Sami language

Go welsh
Super useless totally unique

Do Irish and then mock the Irish for being more Irish than they are

Latin

Objectively the sexiest meme language

Well, if you learn Esperanto, you could talk to me, and that would make me happy.

I-I'm sure the other choices are good, too.

But with portuguese you can work in Angola and make sick diamond trade money

why not an american language?

Learn Afrikaans

>Find nearest Native American population
>Learn their useless and dying language
>Cuck them in the future when they have to learn it from a white guy when you're one of the few ones left to keep it alive

Some really meme-tier Chinese language. There is some grudging language policy in which those ethnic groups are part of the Chinese nation even though their languages are dying. You might be able to do a lot as a foreigner if you speak Iu Mien or something.

If you are going for pure 'useless' learn esperanto

lernus esperanto faggot

tio nun esperanto parolas spaco

ne esperantistoj? foriros

>useless
>torn between languages with millions of speakers

Some people have retarded definitions of "useless." One guy would give me shit in High School for taking German because it was "useless."

Yes.

Interesting, I sent one of my tuga friends a video of some old guys speaking it and she understood pretty much all of it.

German is the most common language in Europe. It's also spoken in Africa (Namibia) and most importantly in the USA.

Depends on what the particular conversation is. I can't understand somethings sometimes.

This guy was fucking stupid. He was convinced that anything besides Spanish was a waste of time. He started giving a kid shit for taking French and then ate his words when he found out this guy's dad was from the Ivory Coast.

There aren't a lot of German speakers in our area though (Chicago suburbs), most German speakers in the US are either Amish or in North Dakota.

This was the Mirandese youtube.com/watch?v=-gnJtZFyzZA

I could pick up that they're talking about cows and milk.

This. And Mozambique
Afrikaans can be quite useful imo. It's a nice way of easing into the germanic languages, and it has a decent amount of speakers.

Basque, on the other hand, is truly the epitomy of uselessness.

Basque or Welsh

I had more difficulty with the gentleman on the left. He used terms I'm not familiar with.

>Basque, on the other hand, is truly the epitomy of uselessness.

Unless you want to impress those basque girls during the "semana grande" and insert the penile organism in the cave of pleasure

Are basques qts? I like PT girls but most are difficult as fuck and spanish girls are generically underwhelming (except Catalans but most I've known are a tad crazy). I'm trying to find a new Iberian waifu and I might have to settle on a Basque.

Andalusian girls are decent.

True, although I have no interest in basque girls tbqh

Pics? I have no idea what they're like except that they're supposed to be darker than most other Iberians.

Basque girls are awsoeme if you want a cool tomboy gf. They have that pretty girl with tomboyish personality that makes them kinda unique.

They are kinda pic related

Occitan is really useless, and since you are into Latin languages it could be the right choice.

How are Afrikaaner grills? From what I've seen, they are God-tier. The real question is, How are they as a person?

I meant Andalusians. I always thought Basques were lighter.

In my post i was refering to basque girls.
Yes, they are lighter than the average andalusian but it isn't germanic tier. They look kinda like your average northern portuguese but way more easy going

These basque girls sound promising.

>tfw all I want is an Iberian qt who isn't overly feminine and goes climbing in the Pyrenees and Picos de Europa with me

saluton

kiam vi eklernis?

Saluton!

Mi eklernis antaŭ unu monato

Nu, ŝajnas ke vi jam povas havi konversacion kaj paroleti. Bone farita.

Estas eble 4-5 aliaj esperantoparolantoj ĉi tie en Sup Forums

Tio estas bona, estas suprise ke esperanto ne havas pli da parolantoj

laŭ mi estas ~300,000 esperantoparolantoj ĉirkaŭ la mondo

kaj ŝajnas al mi ke nuntempe ĝi iomete pli populariĝas. mi lernis antaŭ 10+ jaroj kaj ŝajnas al mi ke nun mi trovas multe pli da esperantistojn ol antaŭe

Mi estas tre nova sed la esperantistoj mi parolis kun estis amika. Estas bone ke homoj eklerni Esperanton. Kiel vi komencas lerni Esperanton ?

Esperanto is useful though.

Mi komencis per libroj kaj iomete uzis lernu-on, sed kiel mi diris, tio estis jaroj antaŭe. Mi babilis kun aliaj per MSN, kaj post tio per skype kaj lernis rapide.

Estas amuza renkonti kun esperantistoj, ĉar ja ŝajnas ke ni estas "amikoj" antaŭ ol ni pli bone konas unu la alian. Pro tio mi ŝatas la vorton "samideano" sed mi uzas ĝin duonŝerce ĉar fakte ni ne havas la samajn ideojn, ĝenerale.

Ĝi estis bona por paroli kun esperantist, sed mi devas iri. Ĝis la revido!

Romansch maybe? Tibetan? Sanskrit? Laotian?

Ĝis!

bump

I'm here...

What are we bumping for?

Sorry. Esperanto is not as useless as some people think. I see Esperanto as a remarkable success story. It has survived wars and revolutions and economic crises and continues to attract people to learn and speak it. Esperanto works. I’ve used it in about seventeen countries over recent years. I recommend it to anyone, as a way of making friendly local contacts in other countries.

mojosa rakonto frato

classical greek and latin are not useless

Go for latin because courses use roman scriptures as case studies, so you end up learning tons of amazing things about the romans

Like banquets, villas, pompeii, torture machines, etc

I'm half basque and it's true about tomboys, the problem is basque girls are the ugliest in the whole peninsula

>like your average northern portuguese but way more easy going
portuguese girls are way nicer/cooler than any type of spanish imo

spanish/italian girls think they are royalty if they are average or better