Could anyone provide some assistance on why my 1070s are mining far below average...

Could anyone provide some assistance on why my 1070s are mining far below average? I have 3 of them and 2 580s in a 1200w psu.

Settings are in the pic as well. My 580s are running much better which I find very surprising... I'm using nicehash for now but only get 900 kh/s per while on neoscrypt?

kys you're self

they are running in shit compatibility mode because you're using them with the 580s

Sup Forums is for technology, not tech support.
Crypto is

anyway to disable that or is it inherent? Google search doesnt bring much up

I posted at biz and they said its for coins and shilling so wtf

Have you tried running the 1070's alone? 3 at a time and 1 at a time to confirm their speeds.

put on separate mobos

maybe you should take the hint and fuck off to reddit, or at least find a legitimate source of income

P0 vs P2 state

google the fucking rest

have you tried cleaning off the PCIE connectors?
when running at higher clock speeds, even a couple specs of dust can limit performance (though not by much).

make sure the gold connectors on the cards are squeaky clean, use toothpaste with fluoride, a toothbrush, and rubbing alcohol.

im making 850 a month not doing anything so fuck you, dumb cuck.

>doesn't mention lemon juice extract
yeah no op, this guy is trying to break your stuff. You're supposed to coat everything with a thin layer of pure lemon juice extract after cleaning it all up with
>toothpaste with fluoride, a toothbrush, and rubbing alcohol.

how the fuck is toothpaste going to break the cards?

A pencil eraser works best and doesn't make a mess.

Weird set up, try putting the 1070s in a different computer.

/biz/ fuck miners you're making all PC parts skyrocket in prices fuck you niggers

I never said that nigger, read again, but this time, completely. I said
>toothpaste with fluoride, a toothbrush, and rubbing alcohol
will break it if you don't apply a thin layer of pure lemon juice extract

>windows
>nicehash

Hahahaha.
No

Buckle down, get a linux distro and compile or download your miner from github.
Install the CUDA libraries and set up ssh and open your firewall.

Use nvidia-settings to modify the clock speed on your card or nvidia-smi for cli.

No one gives a fuck please just kill yourself

t. salty hashlet no-coiner