Does your city have public drinking fountains? In mine they're practically on every street

Does your city have public drinking fountains? In mine they're practically on every street

Bravo, Macedonia!

Eh... Yes? Macedonia, Do you consider it an achievement or something? is minimal, even Marrecos have it; And Morocco is in Africa.

This thread can´t be real. Bravo, Macedonia!

i guess they are common....?

>... even Marrecos have it
>... even Marrecos
>... Marrecos

Bravo, España.

You don't really get them here, but any restaurant will give you free water if you ask them

Portugal, stop being so obsessed with Spain; Forget me, i... I... no longer love you. Sorry, but Spain forget you.

i wash my anus with them. the inside of my anus

i bet drunk students piss there at night

N-no! No way, Spain. We're united in a cultural union. We are bound by our shared motherland to an everlasting fraternal union.

Y-you won't do without us.

>We're united in a cultural union

Dream on, we are closer to Italy than Portugal. Fuck off Portugal, build a wall or something and leave us alone.

these are everywhere.

Yes, any little town, big or medium city is full of public fountains here in Spain.

Long time that I do not use fountains, but when I was a child I used frequently.

>we are closer to Italy than Portugal

Can't argue with that. You're both sore losers, militarily-speaking.

No, nonwhites ruined them.

We were defeated once in middle age and? You have one stories of disastrous battles against us quite long, I remember that Ceuta and Melilla, Olivenza and a handful of Portuguese cities are still Spanish.

Could not you beat our battle in Cartagena de Indias or on the Eastern Front.

>BUAA BUAAA PORTUGAL CAN BE GREAT AGAIN >>:((

And you can make a colonial empire of Pope unthreatened against Spain or United Kingdom watching your colonies? No you can´t.

Yes, I'm 99% sure that your pick is from my city

Faggots

You were defeat thrice; each and every time you tried anything stupid.

We achieved all this while having much fewer human capital than you did.

You were basically the zerging niggers of Iberia, while we were mighty warriors whose glorious victorious are born out of sheer intellectual superiority in the art of war.

Fuck off, Castillian bitch. The fact that we're still a sovereign state to this day is a testament to the idiocy of your ancestry.

>Buaaaaaaa buaaaaaaaaaaaaa Pope U.K save ur ass

That is what i read. We did all ALONE and... You? Oh yeah... Tordesillas and the Pope.

Here in Catalonia there there is a fountain that is a statue of a black man coming out water from the penis. There are always women there drinking.

It's called "la font del negre de la polla dura".

yes

Yep, I know this fountain. My sister used to drink there.

>BOO HOO MY KINGDOM WITH FIVE TIMES PORTUGALS' POPULATION WAS BULLIED BY THE BRITS! ! !! !!
>THAT'S TOTALLY WHY PORTUGAL ISN'T A SPANISH PROVINCE, I SWEAR! ! !!

Boy, boy.. stupidity comes in a limitless degree to your ilk, doesn't it?

Go back to your cave, castillian troglodyte.

wtf? i love italy now!

Everything you want, but you're telephoning the pope to give you money to emigrate to Spain, you really think that without British help could survive?

I'm from Chicago, where they're in every park.

No, but restaurant and bars are required by law to give you free drinking water.

Considering how fucking awful your ancestors at waging war against european states, I wouldn't be surprised at all. You're quite good at killing niggers with sticks & stones, but that's about it.

And after all, the only war where the UK's helping hand really came to tip things in our favor was the Napoleonic Wars. We stopped three invasions. Your ass just capitulated and helped them fuck us over.

That was everywere in USSR. It was a bad idea

Never seen them here

Those look like my city's in the photo, so, yes we have them

Interesting; that's customary in the US, but I'm not sure if (or where) it's mandated by law.

>гaзиpaнa voda dispenser
wow thats a great idea

I saw them in Dresden when i visited, though fancy ones where you press a button and water comes out for 5-6 seconds

Typical stingy Germans lol

Say no more, my swarthy moorish neighbor. You're quite past the point where you can actually refute anything; you've resigned yourself to crying over your ancestry's incompetence. I am humbled by your approach. Live & learn.

problem was not in gas

kek no, that's unsanitary as fuck. Bring a water bottle or buy something if you're thirsty.

what was the problem?

did bydlos break it?