Why do yuropoors who come to the US love it so much...

Why do yuropoors who come to the US love it so much? I've met plenty yuropoors here and they all love the country and some have been here long enough just to get citizenship.

btw I live in the south

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5X8qDDMC-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because people tend to go to places they like, and not go to places they don't like.

Shall I elaborate on this further?

everyone is a lot nicer in the US.

Yeah, but why here and not any other country in the EU? I've met Germans, Slavs, Brits, and Spaniards and they all really love it here. I don't know why specifically but maybe it is because Americans are a lot more down to earth?

youtube.com/watch?v=r5X8qDDMC-o

Not even memeing.

Usually just goes so that, an American girl finds an Euro bf, and girls just - for some reason - ALWAYS import their boyfriend to their native country.

That's why we got plenty of Australians.

People in the US were too nice for my liking.

Everyone was asking about my day and how I'm feeling and shit.

Like I know you're working in customer service lad but fuck off I'm just here for a burrito not a therapy session.

Where did the youropoor thing came from?
Its not catchy and only reason for its popularity is all the angry (you)s...

Is it true that in Europe, people will give each other the cold should a lot more often in it?

They were taught their whole life Burgerstans is the coolest place ever and this

Why would anybody who isn't rich or a small business owner want to live in America?

>Yeah, but why here and not any other country in the EU?
Are you genuinely retarded? How the fuck do you know they are not visiting these places? Just because youve met few Euros on a trip doesnt mean other EU countries have no tourism...

if you are 20, have decent social skills and/or tits and your dad has got a lot of money to throw your way its the best place ever.

>and your dad has got a lot of money to throw your way

So? there's an american couple that traveled arround Europe as their honey moon, loved Portugal so much that they decided to live here on the same city as me ever since and their daughter was borned here.

/thread

Oh god, that sounds awful. Please try to help them escape ASAP and discreetly please...

m8 you don't actually tell them how you're feeling, you just say you're doing well. You don't bring up your drinking problem stemming from an abusive relationship with ur father, It's just a way to start a conversation.

Because not being poor is very easy here.

>Ethan left his wife, Olivia, in order to attend anotherblack lives matter rally
>Once again, the poor Olivia was left alone while her husband contributed to the decay of her country and culture
>She usually would go to the forest and write poetry of her own, it was in a forest that she had the most astonishing encounter of her life
>After a while, she started to feel warm and heated up, it seemed impossible since everything was covered in snow...
>"What's happening" - tought Olivia
>Suddenly a lascive Em chord echoed troughout the pinetrees
>A dark handsome man appeared in front of her holding a rose in his teeth and in a exquisite and gracious way he offered her his most precious flower
>"Como tu, esta flor es la inspiracion para mis canciones de amor, dolor y pasion, querida Ingrid" - said the luxurious man
>Olivia was mesmerized... Never she witnessed such demonstration of "amor ardente" in the frozen cucked lands of America
>The man, filled with lust and pasion embraced Olivia like a passionate, strong and gracious bull from the warm plains of the mediterranean
>Olivia just let herself be possessed by the angel of luxury and her orgasms became a perfect simbyose with the black lives matter rally portests
>Olivia passed out after such pleasure and was now riding with the valkyries in the chariot of joy
>As the blacks killed American men a single girl was left pleased and satisfied in the heat of America
>Her name was Olivia and her lover was
>...
>Fernando Martinez

If your country is so great as Europe is so shit, how come we both spend Friday night on Sup Forums?

>why do people who move to my country love it here?

Because the ones who don't like your country wouldn't move there.

>Europe is so shit
I never said that.
>how come we both spend Friday night on Sup Forums?
It's nighttime, I'm watching TV, and my wife is out of town for the weekend. What else should I be doing?

I'm a European studying in the US, ask me anything.

i've met many 'muricans that have visited Finland because of work and then they've decided to stay in here. some even left their family to USA

>my wife is out of town for the weekend
Is she getting BLACK'D?

most of the tourists are literally ameriboos who get into american media.

why the fuck do you even travel to the country that doesnt have historical places/sights to be seen but only generic buildings? sure, some goes to tourist spots like national parks, but those youve met arent the ones.

>my wife is out of town for the weekend.
Sure buddy, and mine went to her mom for holidays...

All the butthurt Eurocucks ITT.
I know quite a few people in the States and they all love it desu.

For every European in US, there is 10 of them in other European countries

lel no

They speak amazing portuguese now. And her daughter even tho has an american name is completely alberta barbosa.
muahahahahah

Lol... are you serious?

Good post

lel yes

Maybe, but I'm doubtful.
It's a holiday weekend (labor day) in the US.

/thread

Yes. If you're poor in this country, it's your fault. You're either stupid, lazy, or you refuse to move somewhere else in the US.

Confirmed retard. You're part of the problem and you'll be exterminated in the future.

t. temporarily embarrassed millionaire

No u
Hardly, but I still have a nice life, because I'm old and I work hard.

Do you ever post retarded shit with that flag to make us look even more stupider?

Name five.

>they've decided to stay in here. some even left their family to USA
Has anyone else seen this underage memer all over this board tonight?

i didn't laugh, but i quickly exhaled some air out of my nose. good job.

We send retards your way. It still amazes me that after 500 years of sending the craziest stupidest people you haven't caught the drift yet. Give our regards to our long lost son Trump!!

would take trump over merkel any day 2bh

I wouldn't take either cause Im not a cuck