Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=teON5axS2UM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Breccia
youtube.com/watch?v=5zgmOnmT0k8
youtube.com/watch?v=JtzwoC-lqGo
pewforum.org/2014/11/13/religion-in-latin-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think they have a poor farmer as a president lol bretty cool

Weed costs only 1 dollar per gram. one.....dollar....per.....gram.

Weed, cows and old people.

Gay butt homos, that's what

Also this, Urugay is notoriously degenerate and homosexual.

But it's ok because Boy x Boy is the purest form of love.

BOLUDO

WEED

LMAO

White, Football, asado, mate, truco, family sundays, nightlife, beaches, and Márama and Rombaí (?

youtube.com/watch?v=teON5axS2UM

Alberto Breccia, the only notable uruguayan comics book artist stolen by argies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberto_Breccia

how much does it cost in portugal then?

U R MR GAY

Cisplatina Province, the former colony of Sacramento.

Irrelevant shits pretending not to be Argentinian.
Argentina wants them to unite so Argentina will finally have white citizens.

Uruguay is my favourite non-European country and you barely have any people.

Why do shit countries have millions (even billions) whilst qt countries have less than 10 million?

IT'S NOT FAIR

You know Uruguay only exists because the UK interceded in a war between Argentina and Brasil, right?

10€ per gram. 8€ if it's from a friendly dealer.

Rombai and Marama are a shame. This is true uruguayan culture:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zgmOnmT0k8

youtube.com/watch?v=JtzwoC-lqGo

Whats with Uruguay being so socially liberal compared to other south american country? kinda like the Dutch of the Americas

>You know Uruguay only exists because the UK interceded in a war between Argentina and Brasil, right?
A lot of countries exist because of us.

Pakistan is literally a British invention.
Same with Bangladesh.
The Middle East's borders exist because we drew lines on a map.
Sudan had a civil war for decades because we decided to randomly place Arab Muslims and Black Christians in one country just because we wanted to.

We're evil.

But it's literally your fault if Uruguay exist silly UK.
it's another commercial banter from the perfide albion to annoys argies.

Because humans are inherently evil, therefore the less population density a country has the less evil it will be.

My point is: don't say they're "pretending not to be argentinian". They're there because of things the UK did and they're following that through.

You can't tell me what to do. I'm my own woman.
Is there a difference between Argentinian and Uruguayan accents?

>SA
>not leftist

holy fuck

Mayoonesa, ella me bate como haciendo mayonesa, todo lo que había tomado se me subió pronto a la cabeza (8)

I really like it t.b.h, it brings me back good memories

Minimal and very different to spot for non-platinenas.

Uruguayan accent has a few unique words like bo, champión, botija, among others and is a bit slower than argie from Buenos Aires.

It's more like the difference between regions in a country.

Most urubros hate porteños (people from buenos aires) like any good person would, we speak almost the same and you probably won't be able to notice a difference between an inhabitant of the pampas rural side and someone from rural uruguay.

*very difficult to spot for

pewforum.org/2014/11/13/religion-in-latin-america/

We are fedoras.

>On many questions in the survey, Uruguay is an outlier, far and away Latin America’s most secular country. Fully 37% of Uruguayans say that they have no particular religion or are atheist or agnostic. In no other Latin American country surveyed do the religiously unaffiliated make up even 20% of the population.

>Laicidad, or the separation of religion and the state, has a long history in Uruguay. In 1861, the government nationalized cemeteries across the country, breaking their affiliations with churches. Soon after, the government prohibited churches from having a role in public education or issuing marriage certificates.4 Secularization continued in the 20th century: A new constitution enshrined the separation of religion from public life, references to God were removed from the parliamentary oath and religious references were dropped from the names of cities and villages.5

>Today, Uruguay has by far the lowest levels of religious commitment among the countries polled. Fewer than a third of Uruguayans (28%) say that religion is very important in their lives; in no other country surveyed do fewer than four-in-ten people say this. Relatively few Uruguayans say they pray daily (29%) or attend religious services weekly (13%). In neighboring Brazil, by contrast, 61% of adults say they pray daily, and 45% report attending services at least once a week.

>When it comes to social views and attitudes toward morality, Uruguay consistently stands out for its liberalism. It is the only country surveyed where a majority of the public favors allowing same-sex couples to legally marry (62%), and where as many as half of adults (54%) say that abortion should be legal in all or most cases. And it is the only country in the region where a majority (57%) says that religious leaders should have “no influence at all” in political matters.

Nobody likes porteños

t. Cordobés master citizen

Agreed, they ruined everything.

Nuking caba when?
Bs As province is bro-tier, tho

Buena culiau, cuando juegan Talleres y Belgrano?

world cup history. :D

They had a cute defender with beautiful hair!

And why? Because

You Are Gay