Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/inorichi/tachiyomi-extensions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not bad at doing what it does.

I prefer TachiyomiEH

GOAT

Better than the alternatives.

>not using ehviewer for e-hentai/exhentai

Do the Kobo e-readers run android apps? I'd like one but I don't want to always have to load manga manually.

ex-hentai has a lot of garbage, so I tend to use smaller, more curated ero manga sites anyway.

No

Pretty fucking good

I like it. I wish TachiWeb was more active.

Probably the best reader, wish it also supported madokami though

just found it on f-droid. that alone is a big plus.
and it works well too, so it's pretty gud. will read tons of mangoo now thanks to it.

>not wanting manga.sh or mangadex

>can't read past the first page
thanks pantsu, i'll just keep downloading from the goddess

It will be GOAT when they add the feature to change sources on manga. But it's pretty good and I recommend it.

I have some complaints, but i find it hard to voice them. Since its open source i keep telling myself "if you dont like it, then stop freeloading and fix it yourself"

>Tachiyomi

Is there any way to get Tachiyomi on an e-book/kindle style device? Would like to get one for reading but would prefer to have it digitally.

There's guide lines on how to build a source extension[spoiler], hope you're a code monkey, though.[/spoiler] Just check github.com/inorichi/tachiyomi-extensions for more info.

Does your e-reader support Android?

One of my top 10 android app.

It would be cool, setting every volume up manually is kinda annoying

I'm glad someone pointed me towards it because it's the best manga reader I've tried out of half a dozen. Being able to save specific pages is surprisingly useful too.

I love it

Tried Azumi but didnt like it, Tachiyomi on the other hand is excellent.

dev tachiyomi has plugin support so you can add ehentai now, no one has made one for panda yet I don't think though

make a plugin

with Bato.to closing what catalogue should I use in the future/

Mangasee seems pretty alright.

Mangadex, if it gets off the ground. Attempted batoto replacement.

Should be built in, ain't nobody got time for that.