Which state has the worst drivers? I'd have to go with New York even though I haven't been to all 50 states

Which state has the worst drivers? I'd have to go with New York even though I haven't been to all 50 states

Florida, basically, everyone from everywhere comes to visit and the traffic is shit. I'm sure California is pretty similar too along with a higher population as well iirc.

Florida because of old people and Quebecois.

Fucking wisconsin

This. As a Chicagoan, Milwaukee drivers are complete trash.

New York has amazing drivers, we just seem bad because of all the people from jersey on our roads

pennsylvania or massachusetts

New Jersey
They have worst everything

one time I drove through buffalo and some asshole waited at the yellow light in purpose so I would get stuck at the red light

Anyone outside of New York/New Jersey. Why do you all drive so slow?

This we're pretty good but we're fast. For you're not used to it- it can be jarring at first. Overall I find quicker drivers to be more predictable.

My vote is for Virginia. I admire the state, but my god- are those people clueless.

wrong
new York drivers are rude as fuck

>it's a my state is a special snowflake episode
Fuck off the world views the USA as the same thing-

Are driver's licences awarded from cereal boxes in USA?

This. Driving in NJ is a breeze compared to a hellhole like MD or VA where everyone drives the same speed, usually below the speed limit and don't understand what a passing lane is. I wish hitler would exterminate the south just for this reason

The process is a bit lax, especially given that driving is mandatory in the States, but usually requires a learning permit, 50 hours (in Illinois) of experience with that permit, and passing a driving test.

>International board
>Let me talk about my states!

Each state is like an individual country and has a unique culture and history. The only thing we have in common is language 2bh.

this is a bad meme

Why do Quebecois drive badly?

Yes. You take a test, I think you're allowed to get 6 questions wrong out of 50. Then you take a little drive with the BMV employee in your car and she says "good enough", charges you $10, and you are now able to drive legally.

Rude but efficient. Pic related, stuck in traffic going to work this morning.

Floridians have my vote for worst drivers. Those double digit IQ motherfuckers would try to cut you off at a car wash line. People from New Jersey can't drive for shit either. Go on the NJ turnpike if you don't believe me.

Victoria

All I know is that Houston drivers can't drive. I should know, I'm one of them.

New York drivers are only bad near NYC. Massachusetts drivers are only Massholes near Boston. Connecticut drivers are the only ones who are awful everywhere.

Going too fast, going too slow, never signaling, going slow in the left lane, cutting you off, tail-gating you, on the cell phone, and much much more.

Check out one incidence of stupid I was lucky enough to catch on camera.

That's kind of hazardous and dumb given that owning and driving a car is pretty much mandatory in the USA because of infra that actively fights against pedestrian traffic.