YouTube is updating their Partner Program so now all of us normies on Sup Forums will longer be able to get shekels...

YouTube is updating their Partner Program so now all of us normies on Sup Forums will longer be able to get shekels from JewTube. How does this make you feel after you gave up your job to be a professional Jew Video Creator?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3M37YIPuc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing of value was lost.

> Dear small guy .. were full of our choice shills.. Thank you for vying for the spotlight but we've chosen our stars and you can kindly fuck off
> Death to cable
> Long live cable
Meet the new cable company.. Just like the old.

>after you gave up your job to be a professional Jew Video Creator
who the fuck do you think you're talking to you dumb fuck?
none of us actually make youtube videos because none of us have enough interesting shit to say

Everyone has seen it coming from a mile away
Just like Television it became a giant that doesn't care about it's creators
Same thing will happen to Twitch and everything else after that

Antisemitics,misogyny,hate speech channels don't monetize just upload content to gain views, muh times, YouTube just continue politics build mega channels as branch.

>have a shitty youtube channel
>never generate content
>nobody cares about your channel
>youtube is keeping you from earning the $.05/month you've maybe earned
>bitch about it on Sup Forums
>using your real name

this isn't reddit and we don't care. start generating content or get fucked

Awww, youtube took away my 5 cents a year!

its

Good. No more pajeet tech videos.

This literally only affects people with a small subscriber count and no views. Who gives a shit? They weren't going to make money off of Adsense anyway.

I don't like Google at all but this is stupid as fuck to get butthurt over. The only people it'll harm are those who are just getting into video making. And even then it'll prevent them from, what, getting a few cents from ads? Please.

Can't you just ask for donations by posting your patreon or cryptocurrency wallets? Why do people even partner with jewtube?

You need to be partnered to post links, (or have them embedded) but if you were previously a partner and you got kicked out because of this change you keep the ability. So really, nothing is lost with this change except those 5 cents a year.

A certain someone from /csg/ will either cry or step up his shilling efforts. I can't wait to see which it is!

It can theoretically hurt people who have monetized their channel and are hoping to have a video go viral. Say none of their other videos took off but then all of a sudden one blows up and gets a few million views -- that's a few thousand dollars that they aren't going to get because their account is no longer monetized.

Good news though, they can apply for the review process so their account can be monetized in the future, of course by the time it's approved for monetization the video will be old news and it's likely that none of their other videos will ever go viral either.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3M37YIPuc8

Here's a nice little explanation on why the little channels shouldn't freak out. The way youtube works, you can easily hit that view threshold with a few long videos that pull in decent views. Also, I'm sure it's been talked about to death, but you aren't making jack shit without huge views. I've had a few vids reach 100K and barely got 100 bucks from it.

Video as a medium needs to die in favor of text and static images.

this is great, just wish there was a way to recoup all the undeserved money that retarded fucks like poo-die-pie got

Youtube is on it's way out. A change like this should prove it. Big youtubers will be left all alone and youtube will be the new MySpace.
It just happened so they are running on the past now not the future.
The future now belongs to someone else probably Twitch.

Yeah, I love sitting around for 6 hours watching women exercise.

Youtube died far before any of this shit. It's nothing new, and everyone acting like it IS something new is dumb.

Doesn't the viewing hours per year cut off point translate to like $8 a month? This isn't affecting anyone's livelihood.