/Cultural Pals/ general thread

Culture Pals: NO GIRLS ALLOWED edition

Seriously, stop the bitching and attention whoring. Shit got old last thread.

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, cuck anons, cuck rl bfs, cuck rl gfs ;^), rat anons out to their qts, recommend new qts to others, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas etc.

www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

>message girl a joke about a common interest
>get a response continuing it
>send message back
>opened and no response
probably a catfish anyway

Hello

>qt sends me voice message in Arabic
>have no idea what she's saying
>she says she's saying good things about me
Can I believe her lads?

Olá

yo

sup

taqiya

>visit attractive girl's page
>leave without messaging to take her ego down a notch

She warned you that if you got any closer her cousins would introduce you to some good old family taharrush

Linking old thread btw
Do you actually know some Portuguese or are you just bullshitting?

Tell me about your qts

I have no qt lads.

>implying she noticed that you visited her profile
Attractive girls get hundreds of views a day

I'll be your qt

She probably thought you were funny looking. Did she view back?

oh well, I get to see a pretty girl and not have to deal with her

yeap, sometimes they do sometimes they dont

Olá tudo bem? Vini?

reminder you're all cucked by korean boys

10 days to D-day, lads.

>linking old thread

I purposely left that thread out since it was pure cancer.. We don't want the spores in this thread.

>tell me about your QT

I'm the guy that's going to Italy in 12 days. QT has not been well this past month. She's been really stressed out. I'm not sure how that's going to affect my trip Tbh... I'm just going to make the best of whatver happens.. :/

thais
>hello you can call me "bubble"
turkish,french, russian, swedish
>omg i love your eyes oppa blah blah
american white
>landwhales

Hmm yeah, that would be me, I'm fine just really tired, what about you and who are you btw?

Are you the same guy who visited his qt in Italy months ago?

Better ban the ass cancer too. It is infectious, we may all get it.

REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

Whats your SC2 rank?
Master here.

Fuck, man. What happened to your qt ? I mean, "stressed out" is kind of vague, do you mind explaining to anons what's going on ?

>Do you actually know some Portuguese or are you just bullshitting?
I know olá and bunda, so I guess you could say I do know some. I do also know a few other words that a Brazilian girl I'm talking to taught me.

But what classifies as attractive?

The girls who I talk to who I would call very attractive don't seem to have many comments and stuff on their profile, and obviously have enough time to speak to me.

i don't play sc2 but dota

Yes

she's just been super stressed out in her life lately. Between university, finding a new job, and feeling pressured because she has some other things going on. we haven't been talking much lately. I mean, we have had some good talks, in the past month. But the past few weeks not at all. She yelled at me the other day.. nothing I did, I just think she has so much stress. she just left on a trip with her best friends to the Mediterranean. I told her to relax and text me when she gets back. I saw a picture of her on Facebook her friend tagged her in. She was smiling, but I could see tiredness and stress in her eyes.. I really hope she feels better before I get there, or at least I hope I'm able to comfort her.

Fucking casual scum

How long will you visit her ? That seems like a complicated situation, did she insist on you coming before, or did you take all the initiatives ? Also, is she the offering you accomodation, or will you sleep elsewhere ?
I hate it when the qts stop caring about anons

>Hmm yeah, that would be me, I'm fine just really tired, what about you and who are you btw?
That's good and I'm Hawaiibro. I'm good though, just getting some stuff done before I leave to Czech Republic in 4 days.

Man after we had met IRL we had talked about meeting up again. Originally we wanted a whole week together. But i wasn't realistic to have that much time because she is busy. so, we were talking about 2.5 days.. not a lot, but we'd try to make the best of the time. I booked a hotel in her town because she lives with her parents, and we'd imagine they wouldn't be thrilled with an American guy staying with their daughter. I just don't know what's going on. I think she's just stressed. because she's done some nice things for me, and we've had good talks. Just not lately.. I really hope this time away with her friends helps her. I really hope we can actually spend and enjoy our time together. She was extremely upset the other day and wouldn't even talk to me. I hope she feels better when she gets home.

that pic is the cutest thing ever
good luck on your trip

Haha, I see.

>But what classifies as attractive?
Having lots of photo comments generally means she is attractive. (though this doesn't apply to attractive girls with new accounts or who aren't much active in the site).

Oh yeah dude, I just thought it was another person because of no Hawaii extra flag.

>leave to Czech Republic in 4 days.
Nice, good luck dude. Are you going to study there as well afair, right? And do you speak some Czech? I guess most people there don't speak English.

Thanks man. It was a whole video she sent me for my birthday in July. She definitely put some thought into it. It's special to me.

I really just hope that we can spend some meaningful time together. I feel a bit worried that something is going to go wrong.

Where are your qts from lads?
What are/were your thoughts on their country and has it changed?

I love Italy

Is Hokkaido just potatoes or am i missing something?

>Oh yeah dude, I just thought it was another person because of no Hawaii extra flag.
That's alright, I'm on my phone right now
>>leave to Czech Republic in 4 days.
>Nice, good luck dude. Are you going to study there as well afair, right? And do you speak some Czech? I guess most people there don't speak English.
Thanks brah. Yeah ill be studying there for at least a year but if I like it and things go well with my qt then I'll stay there for the three years to finish the program. Lol I barely speak Czech, my qt and her little sister have taught me some but not enough to get by but I'll learn it while I'm over there too. No most people don't speak English or at least not good English but more people speak it in Prague. I know her parents can't speak it at all except saying hello, so when I meet them it's going to be interesting.

I once shat so much that it clogged the toilet, this was a proud day.

Sadly I wasnt in a walmart that day or I wouldve been crowned president of the

Urinated
Sharts of
Americucks

What led to the decision of moving to Czechia?

It seems like a pretty big decision to make, moving to a foreign country where English isn't widely spoken and stuff just to be with a girl.

The thought of moving to my qt's country or her moving to Australia seems like a pretty daunting task.

Thats called - desperation

>What led to the decision of moving to Czechia?
Well I was originally going to go with Portugal since I like the language and country a lot. Also I need to study abroad anyway plus learn a language for my major. Then I went with Czechia because I had been talking with a girl there for over a year and I thought it would help knowing someone already that lives in the country that it could make settling in there easier and she said she will help me learn Czech. We've also been talking everyday for almost 2 years now.
>It seems like a pretty big decision to make, moving to a foreign country where English isn't widely spoken and stuff just to be with a girl.
It's not just to be her and she lives on the other side of the country from where I'll be staying. I wouldn't just move to another country to be with a girl, that's just crazy.
>The thought of moving to my qt's country or her moving to Australia seems like a pretty daunting task.
It wasn't easy but I think it'll be worth since I want to travel a lot anyway plus I've always wanted to live in another country.
I'm not desperate Ahmed.

Admit it, you're desperate

How am I desperate?

yep, desperate Tyrone

Bump

This Taiwanese qt responds to my messages shortly after I send them. Why must she have a bf?

Maybe she'll offer me to have a threesome with her h-haha r-right?

I swear being Australian gives you a huge advantage on interpals.

Girls seem to love Australians and Australia, pretty good 2bh.

Downside being that you live far away from all the quality qt's

ded bred

what is everyone doing?

Wanking to pics of qts

my qt just sent me two pics

you know what to do

knowing what you will do, i will definitely not