Phone Bread

What phone are you Sup Forumsuys looking forward to this year? I love my S7 but I figured it couldn't hurt to upgraded. Not sure if I should go Pixel 2, S9 or just wait and see what else gets released though.

If we're lucky, the OnePlus 6 will introduce a 120 hz display like the Razer phone.

I ordered one of these. I'm still waiting for it to ship, might have to let the order cancel and try again.

Amything that does not have the self degrading AMOLED jewish trick display

A new Galaxy Note since nothing else matters. Note 8 is the best one there is right now.

Using smartphones are for sheep. Either you are a pajeet or a faggot

The new Surface Phone so I can at the very least free myself from the Google botnet (by giving Microsoft even more data)

also why on earth did you make a smartphone thread when we have /spg/ you fucking nu-soycucklet

>buying anything Samsung
have fun with all that touchwiz lag, battery degradation, and screen burn in. I'm on my second sammy phone and don't plan on buying any more of their phones.

I have a pixel 2 xl, only issue is the blue tint and it really isn't a problem at all, you can't even see it unless you're looking at it at extreme angles. Other than that the cameras are amazing and the stock Android is very smooth

Quit being African American

i just got one of these bad boys imported from china.
its really freaking sweet so far.
6gb ram, 8 processing cores, water proof, shock proof, dust proof, fingerprint scanner, 21MP camera, and best of all its not FCC compliant (Title 47, Part 15 (47 CFR 15) )
to root the device i literally just go to developer options and click a button and reboot
so far ive been loving it. no bloatware or branding, just a 100% vanilla version of andriod.

Really looking forward to some budget shit from Xiaomi. Using the Note 4X now. Hopefully there's a note 5 or something.

AMOLED displays are much better faggot.

Enjoy your burn in and shit colors after a year.

>keeping a phone for more than a year

for the manufacturer

Arn't you connected to the chink botnet, though?

maybe.
it is an open source unmodified version of android.
regardless, id rather be on the chink botnet than the NSA botnet-spynet

Oneplus 3t, it's literally the perfect balance of phone

The oneplus 5 is probably better.

Probably but it's hardly a worthwhile upgrade unless you need that retarded aspect ratio

I have my first android, A Samsung phone from 2014 and the colors are still the same as it was before and vibrant.

>What phone are you Sup Forumsuys looking forward to this year?
None. I got a brand new Blackberry Keyone in September and I'm planning to keep it until it dies. When it does, I'll buy another Blackberry, because fuck virtual keyboards. I'm not going back to that shit anymore.

i want the pixel 2XL but the blue tint is making me skeptical

Nokia 5 2018
No buy if no bootloader unlock

There's a smartphone general you fucking mong