@ 0: Script error.

Also new apk on fdroid fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/#dev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not using the Legacy captcha

Doesn't work on thread creation

how do i enable this?
i installed clover on my tablet and it came with legacy captcha by default, i cant fucking find where to change it on my phone

That's a Sup Forums issue.
Just ignore the Script error

Go to the Advanced options, it's there.

>Desktop posters don't have this problem

Will it be year of the desktop instead of phone this year?

Desktop posters have malware

I want a (You) counter now. Get the fuck to work Floens

I cannot see Legacy Captcha setting at all

If you want the new captcha
>"Use the new captcha"
That's what is called
Otherwise keep it disabled to use the Legacy one

>tfw clover has security holes and their users are so dumb

I'll look again but I honestly could not see it. I thought it might have been due to my version, but mine is up to date

OK, found it - Advanced settings within normal settings.
Thanks

where 2 find new apk???

Possibly fdroid.

There's a dev build on clover GitHub.
But you don't want to use it because it crash like crazy

Use the dev builds
floens.github.io/Clover/#dev

When does it crash?

Sometimes when changing thread from bookmarks list.

Good to know, thanks

FLOENS WHEN WILL YOU LET US DOWNLOAD A BOARD/THREAD FOR OFFLINE USE?

>@ 0: Script error.
>Also new apk on fdroid fucking when?

Alot of people can't use it anymore because Google is discontinuing it

Enjoy mining bitcoin for gookmoot

>implying Sup Forums doesn't block it with uBlock

>downloading a board for offline use
>for offline use
What boards are you visiting, my fine user?

this, /out/ would be nice

Update fixing the crashes was pushed to dev.

I decided to try the dev build and copying text doesn't seem work. Is copying text implemented or not?
I'm confused!

Clover is depreciated

This.
Also spoiler option disappeared in build a5d68056 and using the scrollbar seems even more laggy.

Forgot to quote this guy

don't make new threads, dipshit

FLOOEEEEEENNNSSS!
I challenge you to battle!

When filling in legacy captcha thread gets hidden, this and when using the dropdown post menu.

That goes for text spoilers too.

Guess you can't scroll the page and wait for the gets. This is serious, it's needs to be fixed

The dev build is quite shitty, but I know you can fix it. I'm rooting for you, Floens.

Yes, actually

See pic

Testeroony

>install clover
>after some minutes, a call from my bank, my CC has been cloned to buy illegal weapons that have been used to kill my family
Wow thank you floens

Fuck, you too?
FLOOOOOOOEEEEEEEENS?!! YOU DOUBLE CAT WITH A BIRTHDAY HAT NIGGER!!!

Same, wtf?

>a5d68056
You got it wrong, though. It's a6d58056 - the latest build. I'd like to address that this issue sometimes fixes it's self after popping up, but it's showing up relatively common.

>Sup Forums pass owner dont have to use captcha

Should work, but I have noticed it sometimes not working. So I'm still looking for that bug.

The button disappears because the boards don't load properly on first load sometimes, and these contain the information if a board supports spoilers or not.

The scrollbar is a bit laggy because that's how Google implemented the fast scroller. Still looking for a better way.

Yes this was a design change for the future. The legacy captcha is soon removed, and the other captcha requires the full screen height.

That's why it's dev lol

:thinking:

>Yes this was a design change for the future. The legacy captcha is soon removed, and the other captcha requires the full screen height.
B-but how am I supposed to calculate my gets?
FLOOOEEEENS?!

That Floens fagget raped my dog because I told him to implement archives. HELP!

>Ih hade youh Fooenz >_

He murdered my mom and defecated over her dead body, after I told him to give me my (you) counter

Any way to see the full filename of an image on Clover?
My text is somewhat large and it get's cut off early on.
So filename threads can't be enjoyed.

This, but fucking why?

>Yes this was a design change for the future. The legacy captcha is soon removed, and the other captcha requires the full screen height.
Can't you make it a popup, and use noscript captcha like dashchan?

Advance setting > show filename on post.

Looks like I'll have to cough some cash up for a ((((Sup Forums pass)))) in order to getpost on Clover and I really don't wish to pay Gookmoot shit.

Why? Does the v2 captcha not work for you?
I will also add v2 noscript to compensate.

No that's not it. I usually fill in my captcha (v1 or v2, doesn't matter) and before verifying I try to calculate gets by constantly refreshing the thread and comparing post times and post numbers with each other so I can hit a get. There's usually a 2 to 4 seconds delay before your post is send and processed by Sup Forums that's also taken into consideration. The full screen captcha in the dev version doesn't allow me to do that.

If I use v1 I have to tap on the captcha field, go back, and tap on it again for the keyboard to come up
not sure if it's just my device or not

V1 is being killed anyway so it doesn't matter

Works on my machine. Are you using dev or stable build?

I have a deep hate for v2 captcha
the only problem I have with a pass is I can only use it on one computer at a time
I don't want to have 3 different passes so I can shitpost in peace

v2.3.1 f-droid

floens we want gets instead of a single number for replies. it helps you to know which reply is popular when you're scrolling really fast

I'm not giving a dime to that malware gook

I'd really love a way to sort replies in a thread based on number of replies to it. Some threads are huge so I want to look at the posts that got the most attention first. 4chanx had this

Works fine for me. Are you sure it's bot your phone lagging? Try the one from github, perhaps?

I just gave it a few minutes and nothing happened.

user I found a picture of you!

The guy on the right looks more like me