Do you prefer Russian people or Polish people ?

Do you prefer Russian people or Polish people ?

strawpoll.me/11143405

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lvgEOHyHCBw
youtube.com/watch?v=dDgsiOzJIes
youtube.com/watch?v=SMfN5zHLWOo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally what's the difference? Both are retarded, ugly, uneducated and violent, same shit

Russians

Russians because their not butthurt every 3 seconds unlike the poles

Polish are horrible.

Russians because I don't have to deal with their retardation on a daily basis.

Russians because of the mysterious Russian soul so deep and fascinating

Poles are generic eastern european trash

>retarded, ugly, uneducated and violent

At least Germans are educated (not that it helps much).

Online polish (written small on purpose) are horribly butthurt but offline I prefer them.

I've only ever come into contact with Poles.
Lots of seasonal Polish workers in my town.
Some of them are alright, most of them seem really scummy.
They drink like they don't want to live and litter like crazy, they just throw their trash on the ground like it's a completely normal thing to do.
Polish girls are pretty qt but they probably have a similar mentality as the men.

what do you expect of cheap labors?
why don't you rise their wages

>Polish girls are pretty qt but they probably have a similar mentality as the men.

worse

Thank you for accepting our bydło. This country has gotten a lot safer and cleaner since most of them left.

The poles I've met have been really friendly and polite, the Russians (and Ukrainians) ive met who didn't come here at a young age were polite but autistic.

Both poles and Russians that came here at a young age were great people, much better than kiwis

They won't be given permanent residency, expect them back when autumn comes rolling around.

Polish people are cool but I get this vibe that they are simple minded in general.

Don't have a good sample of Russians because I've only met rich kids who went to university here

Im talking about ppl who are actually from these countries. Also my mom is Polish American and speaks Polish, so I've met a lot of Poles.

Basic manners.

Though the do live a pretty miserable life here.
They live in these so call "Polish Hotels" which are out of commisioned buildings stuffed to the ceiling with bunkbeds.
They cram as many of these Polish fuck in there as the can.
All they do is work on the plantations and drink.

sounds like illegal mexicans here not memeing

>t. yusuf muhamad

>Poles in this thread literally care what a bunch of loosers and autists thinks about them

I'm keking at you fags.

>they just throw their trash on the ground like it's a completely normal thing to do.
It is normal here.

this
what jap normies think about Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=lvgEOHyHCBw
youtube.com/watch?v=dDgsiOzJIes

Nip shows are really bizzare with all this visual clutter. Logos, animations, frames, faces, there's so much shit on the screen beyond just the main video.

>fucking carp in bathtub made it to Japanese TV

Only in your Muhosransk, Manya.

but russia is the one big muhosransk, manya

Russians

Poles are one of the worst ethnic groups in Europe.

yeah because these noisy shows are on air at 6-8PM when everyone has dinner with their family while watching them.other shows are much less noisy.
kekd
it did!

*in the whole world

Actually education in Russia better than in Germany

guys,Poland win!

33 now.

Poles, of course. I can't say anything good about them, but i'm sure Russians are infinitely worse.

Poles

It's two sides of the same coin.

both are subhuman

Russian obviously

another noisy one
youtube.com/watch?v=SMfN5zHLWOo
students of Warsaw uni who are majoring in Japanese show a jap around

Polemans

beloruski

Poles because I lost my virginity to a Polish prostitute and she was really nice and sweet to me.

NovoRussia

Russians because

She is qt desu

>Polen and Russiya 2.jpg
>tfw you're 19 y.o. and already balding

>this thread

SINCE MOST POLISH WERE DISPLACED ALREADY WASTED BY RUSSIANS IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME SHIT

YOU CANT HATE POLAND WITHOUT HATING RUSSIA

THE EAST INFECTION STARTED BY JEWS SPREADS LIKE A CANCER

Poles