You know you can get fucking imprisoned for this "Polish death camps" meme

you know you can get fucking imprisoned for this "Polish death camps" meme

Were they located in Poland? Yes. Built by Polish construction workers? Yes. They were Polish.

Poles think they can pick and mix their history. Sklodowska-Curie couldn't be French neither could Chopin, but death camps? Must've been totally German!

>I'm in for killing my wife, what are you in for?
Oh I offended some butthurt Pole on the internet

>imprisoned for just saying a few words about history

Kek, not in my country, faggot.

Polish died camps

You seriously don't get it.

>There is no world history but Polish history and every Pole is its prophet.

Take this truth into your heart and then speak it aloud in the presence of some Poles, and there, you are a Pole too.

>100 rubles have been deposited into your account

>Chopin
>Born in Poland to Polish mother and French-Polish father
>Composed Mazurkas and Polonaises which inspired Polish people
>Considered himself Polish
>Totally French

>Skłodowska
>Born in Poland to Polish parents
>Married a Frenchman
>Totally French

>Death Camps
>Built by Germans in German-occupied Poland
>Poles were killed in them
>Totally Polish

Designed by Nazis (not Germans) and built by Poles in Poland. Occupied or not, it was still Poland.

>built by Poles
>it was still Poland
Kek nice try

Death camps were both designed and built by GERMANS on GERMAN territory. There was no such thing as Poland at that time. It was GERMAN savages who killed millions of innocent people there.

>Nazis (not Germans)
oi u cheeky cunt im gonna fuck u up m8

Nobody is going to believe that Poland is not responsible for the Holocaust when they are one of the countries that hates jews the most

>South Korea
Why?

Entire thread consists of

>Poland doesn't/shouldn't exist
>But since it does, those death camps were polish

They were built by the axis regime, primarily under the orders of nazi germans. They were then used to kill polish people, and since they were going to die anyway, hey cheap labour.

Why not blame the jews for being gassed to death, obviously if they'd never walked in the showers it'd never happen...

Nevermind, I think I just understood this board, and the logic of most neo-nazis.

The Camps were built to Kill jews living in poland/EE, gypsies, soviets POWs and german communists, not poles in the first place.

Polacks are so addicted to stealing, they even stole our death camps.

POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS POLISH DEATH CAMPS

/int is a polish butthurt camp.

...what is Polish Death and where does it camp?

lol
fucking unthankful jew

It's mobile

luckily I live in a free country where I can say this, then.

>le butthurt pole

The death camps were actually in the captured polish clay tho

pls don't put into polish death camps.