What do you think about tourists who don't speak your language?

What do you think about tourists who don't speak your language?
I never seen chinese tourist speak japanese. Many western people don't speak japanese. they speak only native language and english.
They should learn Japanese before they come to Japan, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqYtG9BNhfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't expect a tourist who visits my country for a week or two to master my language

>wanting to learn a dead language

Yeh, I hate it when asian people come over here and can't speak any english. Like what does prease mean?

everyone on the planet speaks english anyways though

If they are a tourist it doesn't matter, they are just visiting. As long as they are polite I don't mind

Yes, If people go to Australia, the people should speak english at all.
If people go to France, the people should speak french at all.
Chinese speak chinese everywhere. they should know Chinese don't goes well out of china.

>dead language
If you think so, you don't need to come to Japan

Only dumb autistic weebs go to your country anyways

>a national language is widely spoken in its country

colour me surprised

>inb4 Irishmen

You know there are only like 3 other Japanese people who speak English? Maybe you should worry less about people coming to Japan who can't speak Japanese and more about how your entire country is ass-backwards as fuck.

Seriously, third world countries speak better English than you.

>implying I'd ever visit that shithole

As long as they speak English it is ok. Would totally kill tourism industry if only people able to speak German could come.
If they can't even speak that, well... they deserve being put in a rapefugee shelter.

literally no reason to go to japan unless u like weebshit stuff

Yeh you're right

Fuck off Murifat. You made all the SJWs, Japan isn't backwards as fuck, they know not to shart in the mart and not be cucked. You try speaking Japanese, he learnt english you faggot. Fuck outta here amerifat

Just kill yourself you bogan cunt.

I'll bash you brit cunt

t. weeb

Your head goes there

No little brother

It triggers me when people make to effort at all to learn/speak English/French. It's just so fucking rude

Come get some, I'll break your teeth even more faggot

do frogs actually believe french is a real language? just curious

I'd cripple you.

wow i wonder what it is then

What a load of bollocks. I'll kick your head in

Hahaha, hard man eh? Yeah, come over here and you'd freeze to death you daft cunt

t. pierre

The truth is, it's not. Just don't tell anyone

Japanese people won't speak to white people who speak Japanese.

I don't worry about only Japan but also about all over the world. Do you feel good when you meet a tourist who speak only chinese or spanish? What do you think when tourists mad at you because you can't understand their chinese or spanish?

>youtube.com/watch?v=JqYtG9BNhfM
Heres a 13 minute film about a chinese guy who learns Irish to come and work in Ireland but nobody speaks Irish here.

I am pretty hard right now. I'll come when it isn't -15 then

Fucking bullshit

How hard are ya?

About a 7, you?

>unironically being a dicklet
Mate, must be those chink genes

I'm going to give you about 5 seconds to take that back before I kick you in the ribs cunt

No

That's fucking gross and from tumblr bong, why do you have that?

I don't know. Just saved it from /gif/ a while back

At least they should make effort to speak german if you go to german. They can learn german for a month or so before they leave, right?

Dammit bong, you're quite alright

I'm half left

Cute short.

Irish shorts are hit and miss, some are great and then you have ones where a women murder a blind brendan gleeson on the train for being disgusting.

It's fine if they don't speak our language. You can't expect all the Asians doing their tour of Europe (like 10 countries in 10 days) to learn the language.
It's good enough if they're polite. Japanese tourists are polite. American tourists don't even say hello. That's why French people are rude with them.

>What's your name?
it sounds like "kind of son of bitch"

They don't need it desu, English is enough.

English is the lingua franca. Anyone who doesn't know it is wrong.

The french are funny, you guys look down your nose at tourists but if you ask for an inch they will give you a mile.
By that I mean I got disgusted looks until I said bonjour and introduced myself in terrible secondary french only for them to immediately warm up to me.
I think hearing my accent does it too because they realize I am not English or American.
>Ah you're Irish, I love Irish welcome welcome!
Heard that every time I spoke.

Why do tourists always wear sandals? Wear shoes, you beasts.

>Be Chinese.
>Some signs are in Kanji.
>Don't bother to Nip.

What do you mean by not saying hello? Like to every person walking by? Just confused because I would like to know if I ever go to France.

Really nice

Are there any animation and or manga publishing companies that have places you can visit?

I know of the ghibli and tezuka museums, though I heard shueisha has a floor you can visit. What about production I.G.? Any information would be kind. Thank you.

English makes other language rotten. Your language invade other culture.

Get over it. It's a good thing.

>Your language invade other culture.
Ironic coming from rapepan.

Omg hai ___^ I’m user-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ anime

It takes a very long time to learn japanese. I would not expect a tourist to learn an obscure language to watch the 2020 olympics. It's different for me because I'm American and already use the most popular language, but if I lived in a place like Portugal or Czech I wouldn't expect a thing.

That being said, I am learning Japanese and can't see any dumb tourist going through all this pain for no reason

Go fuck yourself with a cactus faggot.
No sane person would expect tourists to learn the language of every country they visit.

How about you fucking fuckers learned english for once, like every god damn other country on earth?

I'm biting,

So you what you're saying is that I should dedicate tons of hours of my life to learn a language just so I can visit a different country?

I don't think you know how language learning works, and based on your terrible fucking grammar I'd say you're the type that was force taught English at school for countless hours rather than learn it by yourself or using different methods on the side.

Learning a language takes a shitload of time and motivation, if the motivation and willingness isn't there you might as well multiply the total amount of hours needed to learn it by two.

I'm from a fucking tiny ass island no one even knows, also whose native language is spoken by less than 300k people how the fuck are they gonna learn a language that has practically no source of learning material.

Did they try to make China the least appealing place on earth? Because it looks dystopian as fuck.

China is pretty shit looking though, you have some nice tourist places but most of it looks dystopian.

Speak Dothraki and Valyrian to me

Can I order beier und wrust with only Japanese on Oktoberfest?

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.............................................WARNING............................................

THIS OP IS AN INFAMOUS JAPANESE SCHIZO FLAMER WHO
IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/CHINA POSTING DOZENS OF
FLAME THREADS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE PERSON DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD
PLEASE JUST REPORT THIS THREAD AND DON'T FEED HIM
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

annyeonghaseyo

The piss-yellow filter does help in portraying that, though.

>Like what does prease mean?
It means they're at least trying. Unlike most Anglos.

Are you retarded nippon? Why wpuld a tourist learn the language? Many japs come to my country and nobody learns it.

i'm japanese.

kys

French people love Irish people. You're always warm and welcome with us too.
You know it was bait, right? We're not that petty. But you still should say hello to people when you talk to them.

Why would you learn the language of a country that you visit once for a few days. That doesn't make sense.

yeah. especially, Japanese language is only used in japan.

meh it's always nice if they learn like "bonjour" "merci" "au revoir" but unless they stay several years for study or something i have no reason to expect them to speak french

they think we do expect it but really most people just don't speak their language

Is this a bait thread or is OP legit retarded?

I think knowing at least the basic expressions (like please/do you speak English?/excuse me/etc.) is both helpful and polite. But outside that, I don't really expect people speak Portuguese.

Why would you get quints. That doesn't make sense either.

stunning post number

I don't understand why people visit countries which are worthless to learn the language.
If I go to china, I will learn Chinese because I like the country.
Tourists should admire the countries that their visit. sightseeing spot in Japan is like a China because many Chinese speak Chinese. It seem not to be good for residents and other visitors.

English isn't that hard, Nippon-Kun

Chinese and other East Asians are your only chance if you want to increase tourism. No one else will visit your country repeatedly and in such large numbers.

Maybe they're not so interested in Japan that they'd sacrifice years it would take to learn Japanese. I guess you'll get more Japanese speaking Chinese if you let them immigrate.

More chinese they are, Less quality we have.
We don't need more chinese for money.

>I don't understand why people visit countries which are worthless to learn the language.
Because they might be interested in other stuff than the language.

For example, one might like Chinese food and architecture and yet give a shit about Mandarin.

FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!

nope because English is the official language for diplomacy trading and in general international relationships

>They should learn Japanese before they come to Japan, right?
no. That's not how tourism works.

No Vietnamese ever called me nigger

This gave me autism.

>Olympic official language
English and French
>UN official language
English, French, Chinese, Russian , Arabic and Spanish.

English is not only the official language desu.

You have ageing population, mountain of debt, falling exports and stagnating demand.

Tourism is good for the Japanese economy.

it's the one always at the top tho

>please dedicate insane amounts of time to learning an otherwise useless language for the sake of spending a few weeks in my country to the benefit of our tourism industry and economy

Why the fuck would anyone do that? I go to Japan quite often so I do study Japanese, but if it you're not that interested in a country there's no point. You can easily get by with english alone, but either way a tourist spends money to earn the privilege of being in that country. Nothing else is really necessary.

Honestly, you should learn a couple of phrases in case you get in trouble and need help. Stuff like;

>Where is the bathroom?
>How much does this cost?
>Hello, my name is user.
>Can you take me to X?
>Various please and thank you's, helps to be polite.

I mean I don't really care if tourists don't know the local language, but if they really plan on touring alone they should learn at least this to prevent any misunderstandings or trouble abroad.

English is the world language, deal with it shitskins. If you refuse to speak it you're as bad as deluded Frenchies.

Are you autistic jap-kun?
All TOURISTS should speak english , why the fuck would somebody who's just visiting learn your genjutsu?

Out of respect for their unique four seasons

>Would totally kill tourism industry if only people able to speak German could come.
I know? Would be absolutely fucking terrible, right?

This coming from a German flag has to be bait. Fucking genocide yourselves.