Finland is EU’s second most violent country for women

A major new study has found that 47 percent of women in Finland have experienced physical or sexual violence at some time since the age of 15. Only Danish women were found to have experienced more abuse out of the 28 countries studied

Finland was found to have levels of physical and sexual violence against women that were at times significantly above the European average. Almost half of Finnish women - 47 percent - reported having experienced physical and/or sexual violence since the age of 15, compared to a Europe-wide average of 33 percent.

Slightly higher numbers of women in Finland said they had experienced physical violence by a non-partner (30 percent) than those suffering physical abuse from a partner (27 percent). However, in both these cases the levels in Finland were around 50 per cent higher than the European average of 20 per cent.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
ft.com/content/3001e356-2fba-11e5-91ac-a5e17d9b4cff
irishtimes.com/business/economy/poland-s-people-emigrate-as-its-population-flatlines-time-for-new-policies-1.2067048
fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2014/violence-against-women-eu-wide-survey-main-results-report
theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/05/violence-against-women-eu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They didn't experience any of that. They're too used to the good life so they make up random shite.

Physical violence or they got slapped by their parents for being drunk/stupid?

getting slapped is physical violence

This is terrible. Finland needs to give more money to women and pass more laws that punish men who don't cower before women.

there is physical violence and physical motivation

They probably count getting yelled at as physical violence

I like the way you think, user

And punish the men who cower as well. Because that would be my soggy knee otherwise.

>They didn't experience any of that.

>Shelters from family violence fill during Midsummer
>Shelters are seeing an increase in young women seeking protection from domestic abuse.

Fuckoff

>Worry after string of family killings

>Social welfare officials in Finland say family murders have become a permanent feature of the Finnish social landscape.

>Monday’s family slaying in Pomarkku is the eighth in Finland within the past year. The Interior Ministry is currently looking into new guidelines for preventing a repeat of such tragedies. Prior to this week’s gruesome murder, the most recent occurred in Helsinki in April, when a man killed his wife and two small children before taking his own life.

R.I.P.

Any girls here? I wanna beat you up

The matters of domestic violence won't be solved until governments learn how to point out the individual causes and the laws become fair for both men and women.

But alas, we know that's not happening

I'm sure it happens but
>47 percent
I'd have at least one friend or acquaintance that this had happened to that I'd heard of if this was true

nothing personnel

First define physical violence. Each situation is different.

>wimminz

Boys are superior at being women anyways. Why get a girl when you can get a QT redpilled trap who isn't a feminist sjw cuck.

isn't getting punched once "experiencing physical violence"

who the fuck has never been hit before?

>beating your bitch
>bad thing

Nice misleading shitmap. Only retarded inbreds live up north.
Finland has fairly low homicide rates(lower than Belgium 1.6 vs 1.8) because most of us are from the south.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Women.

That's good news, it means women are treated equally to men. That's what women have been wanting for centuries.

nordics and germanics are scum, no suprises here

finland due to swedish cultural influence became niggerized

Let's just genocide all western europeans and start anew

GL with that

Poles are Nordic, Nordsson.

VIOLENCE IS IN OUR DNA

Good. The sluts deserve it.

>Duży rycerz
For you

lies
thank you

death to everything west of oder and north of baltic!

It's time for you to accept your Viking-Gothic heritage Nordssons.
Onwards to Valhalla!

RIP finnish women.

He wrote from his cuckshed

FEMALES BTFO

Why haven't you joined the trap masterrace yet?

Why are you reposting my photos?

Fuck off you manchild.

Inshallah brother nice to see a fellow muslim here.

Cry more slavic trash.

it's cute

>Cry more slavic trash.
You will be crying american subhuman once reality hits you that you're the lowest form of life in society and you will never get laid, fapping in your sad empty room to men dressed as women.

Just kill yourself already.

Once you post them on a public board, they aren't yours anymore.

>says a fucking pole

Literal lmao.

ft.com/content/3001e356-2fba-11e5-91ac-a5e17d9b4cff

irishtimes.com/business/economy/poland-s-people-emigrate-as-its-population-flatlines-time-for-new-policies-1.2067048

Literally sinking ship: the country

Shouldn't you be getting beat up by chavs Jozef?

(you) autistic manchild neckbeard

>2007-2009

kek

>master race
>literal mentaly ill losers

>A major new study
This is a news meme.
Source please.

and?

Yle.fi

>trusting government propaganda factory

This desu.

Every male I know has been punched at least once in their life.

Propaganda

Getting yelled at or getting looked at in mean way probably counts as physical violence in nordic countries so the the number of women who have actually experienced violence is probably 10% of that.

see

I think these comment demonstrate finely why such study is utterly bullshit and willfully made to mislead.
"muh wommynz"

>Lol, Females are shit.
>But let us copy them to show how shit they are.
Homologic.

Nex you're gonna tell me there's no diference in a Lada and a Ferrari

This is bullshit.

Source fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2014/violence-against-women-eu-wide-survey-main-results-report

Source theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/05/violence-against-women-eu

Okay. Looking better now.
Ps.

I know at least a few girls who were raped around the age of 15 and I know some guys who like to slap their women around if they don't behave or start nagging about stupid shit.

I live in the homicidal parts of Finland, the study might be right

>I live in the homicidal parts of Finland

So your family tree is like a bamboo plant?

Can confirm. I smack my bitch up.

t. Gaj-Göran, son of a banker and kylteri of Aalto

What a shithole.

t. Headless Chainsaw

>reported having experienced physical and/or sexual
>self-report

Immediately dropped, this is just as reliable as self-report dick size studies.

would you punch this girl in the face?

Absolutely, she might be a potential criminal

Also as guy I've experienced physical and sexual violence at the same time, as some drunk faggot decided to start groping me in an escalator and I naturally punched him and then his faggot friend jumped on me.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SYMPATHY POINTS?!

The same study cites Poland as the SAFEST country for women in the European Union.

huoraa turpaan :DDD

Gays are all rotters who want niggers to overrun this country.

99% chance you deserved it, faggot.

>Finland comes second once again

>have experienced physical or sexual violence at some time since the age of 15
Define what counts as physical or sexual violence in Finland. Libtards would probably consider slapping a girl's ass to be rape + these things are self-reported, so this study doesn't seem particularly reliable.

But I'm not gay and this happened during the day in a metro escalator.

en oo koskaan ostanu kortsuja tai edes päässyt kokeilemaan yhtä ja olen 23v. olenko luuseri

No, we're not Sweden. Rape is legal here.

Fag