Has UK ever apologized to your country for invading?

yes, all the time

Why should we apologise, they should be thanking us for leaving

no
i apologize for my country colonizing UK though
it was a mistake t b h

But France also has never apologized to other countries

I am sorry Spain Italy Portugal Germany Russia for France invading your country

Not you Algeria tho fuck you

Has Japan ever apologised for its war crimes?

war crimes are meme

No.

Umm... I'm sorry but it doesn't mean that Japanese war crime isn't true, right?

last time I saw a British person apologising for anything was when I was watching some liveleak video with a bunch of Pakis beating them to a pulp

Appolgise for betraying us

No.

They got BTFOd

Is he fine?

No but we resently apologised to them

KEK
nice reparation

>Take full occupation of Japan, Douglas MacArthur even crowned himself ruler. In the end US hands the country back to the Japanese, signs a mutual trust treaty and take it upon themselves to make Japan a protectorate country since they are restricted from building an army.
>Even though the Japanese have grown to accept the outcomes of war and realize that it would have been more costly if it wasn't for the bombings, we still sympathize for it.

Brits are tremendous fags and cunts to be quite honest. You should listen to some of the liberal EU voters. Even those cunts find some way to chime in some bullshit on how the US is evil and how we are the ones influencing our evil nature onto the UK.

No, which is a shame because we gave them the Gallagher brothers yet they still hate us

Did the US ever formally apologise for dropping two nukes on you guys?

I always find it ironic how the US is the first to start pointing fingers and saying who can and can't have nuclear weapons, yet they're the only country who ever used them offensively.

Why should we apologize? We took an action that we thought was justified to end a war, apologizing would just show that we were making brash decisions without thinking about the consequences regarding the people in Japan. The Japanese people themselves thought it was justified, do you even know how costly the war would have been if we've had continue the invasion and push into mainland Japan. The Japanese were fighting to the last man. Don't forget that we even warned the people in those cities that we were going to drop bombs. The only thing we can do is sympathize for the deaths, which is what we still do today.

Your country on the other hand, exacerbated TWO fucking famines within both Ireland and Bengal, got a country hooked on narcotics (forced), and don't get me started on India.

That was just banter, m8.

Two evil countries here

We teach these countries how to play cricket & we let them win sometimes. That's fair. No apologies necessary.

What are you fucking on about?

Because we did nothing wrong

Thatcher even had to revise history textbooks to stop the young from learning about the country's past horrid crimes overseas and to make them proud of the colonialist empire lmao

Stop being such a burger, Japan. You're better than that.

see? Black people can build pyramids

No
We apologize to them for taking their boat

We got over that a while ago, as a matter of fact we actively ignore that it ever happened, few people know :)

What about the glorious revolution?

Fuck US. I'm building nukes now. No need for apologies but please return my gold. You too, Japan. I know that you are taking my gold during the confusion.

You were just ocuppyied by us as bufferzone against chinese invation, there was no war crime.

The Queen said the history between our countries is regrettable

That's about as good as we're gonna get

Underrated post