Hey Sup Forums, can I get a good mouse/keyboard combo please? Primarily for MMOs...

Hey Sup Forums, can I get a good mouse/keyboard combo please? Primarily for MMOs, video editing/Photoshop and it would be nice if it was mechanical, a mouse has to have a LOT of buttons, and I'd prefer if it would be without stupid gamer bling and LED lights and unnecessary shit for kids.

I'd like to get both mouse and keyboard from the same manufacturer so that I don't have two sets of drivers and all that shit.

Thanks!

>a mouse has to have a LOT of buttons
You realize your other hand is hovering a board with 100+ buttons already?

>mouse with a lot of buttons
>prefer without led lights and gaming gimmicks

It's kinda different, but still a cancer. And you probably never found something like that. (Or just turn off the led. It's not that hard)

Anyway, why not a normal mouse like Logi G Pro and a keyboard with macro instead?

yeah but only a few in reach of the finger

G600, but logi mech keyboards aren't anything special
Get a ducky, coolermaster, or corsair kb

MMO mouses are memes, just buy a regular mouse with two side buttons (sensor is not important at all for MMO) just choose a good mouse with a good shape for comfort.
You don't need to buy from the same manufacturer, keyboard doesn't have software to install and some mouses doesn't have softwares to install too (the majority of non-gamer mouses or Zowie mouses)

>Anyway, why not a normal mouse like Logi G Pro and a keyboard with macro instead?
I'm playing ArcheAge, which has classes that have for example movement skills and other instacasts that are perfect to put on thumb buttons, but if you don't have enough thumb buttons, you have to put some on shift-button and then your brain gets confused (or at least mine does).

I'm looking at the mouse in pic now (Roccat Nyth), coupled with the Roccat Suora keyboard.

The other option would be Logitech G602 (which is wireless and doesn't have a wired version which I really dislike) and whatever Logitech mechanical keyboard there is.

This.

Oh and, if you bought Logitech mouse, you can install the software to set DPI, LED, other buttons, or something and save it to the onboard memory. And then uninstall the Logitech software. (Logitech Gaming Software are shit anyway. It messed up with my mouse frequently, especially the LED lights)

>just buy a regular mouse with two side buttons
I have a Logitech G700s now, which has 4 side buttons, and I'd really like 6 or more. The left/right buttons started doubleclicking really fast on it, and it happened on my previous Logitech mouse too so I'm not sure what to think about that. I think they all use the same Chinese clicky things inside though regardles

I use a Logitech G500 and a Corsair K70 RGB Lux and I see no problems with either of them. Certainly better than the shit from the 2009 Gateway PC I was using prior to 2013 and 2017 respectively for those parts.

rec me a comfortable mouse for general use. Light gaming but nothing extraordinary. Under 75 bucks

go to a fucking store and try them yourself, mice feel are entirely subjective.

b-but they're mostly in boxes

zowie are pretty flawless and have a good range of shapes and sizes. perfect sensors and nice scroll wheel.

Maybe in America you can actually try them, in my shit country you're lucky if they even have them boxed in the store, usually you have to preorder on the internet.

>G500
But it only has 3 side buttons.

there you go faggot

maybe you're the one who's the faggot?
Just something to think about

who cares, you're still the bigger faggot, you faggot

What is this best ergonomic mouse?

the nyth is nice, I own one, plus the have open source drivers.

10/10 would recommend, I use it for playing assfagots or better know as AOS

justs get what ever is cheap n on sale.
mice will always break after a year or two of daily use.

Elecom M-DUX71

That's six buttons on the right by the way, they go both up and down

Do you think it's the best one? I kind of dislike that it doesn't have a thumb rest below the buttons. But then again the Roccat doesn't have much of one either. Still it does have something.

Alright, so it's not a total piece of crap then, thanks, I really don't know these new(ish) brands.

What the hell is the other scrollwheel for? Is it a scrollwheel even?

Yep, second scrollwheel. Never seen a mouse with two scrollwheels before?
Outside of games, you could bind it to e.g. volume control or something. Otherwise, depends on what you wanna do.

That having been said, if you're not feeling adventurous with obscure jap mice, this would be my recommendation.

G600 and whatever logitech keyboard you like.