Why is English such an inexpressive, inefficient and inelegant language?

Why is English such an inexpressive, inefficient and inelegant language?

>uh! uhhh!! that feeling when you get pleasure derived from the misfortune of others!!!

you just KNOW

you JUST know

YOU just know

I JUST

>inelegant
>inexpressive
apparently, these words exist in the dictionary but I've never heard someone say them before. They just sound bad.

He's gay

because I speak your language much more better
than you

>much more better

Obvious troll.

English happily steals from other languages to bump up it's expressive spectrum. Schadenfreude will probably soon appear in English dictionaries if it hasn't already. We just take them an add them in. We've even stopped Anglicizing beyond throwing out diacritics.

Look at the way those sluts are looking at him.
The expression on their faces is obviously that of extreme lust. I bet they both took black cock in their asses.

>inefficient
much more efficient than any other EU language to be completely honest

How is your arabic coming along, OP?

All languages have loanwords

The amount of English words in the German vocabulary probably greatly exceeds yours

calm down with your cuckold fantasies there, pajeet.

>inexpressive
>inefficient
>inelegant
>language

And they have to use latin words to avoid sounding like cavemen.

Schadenfreude? We do use that in other European languages.

Because being a composite language it has contradictory phonetics and structure.

Regodearse in spanish.

That's because you're a fucking Austrailian. Of course you'll never hear a pack of rabid, retarded animals use more than 2 syllable words.

I don't doubt it.
I just meant that English does have loanwords, and loanwords allow a language to overcome barriers of not being able to express certain concepts very well.

There's a Japanese word that expresses the feeling of anxiety when speaking a foreign language. I've forgotten it, but I'm waiting for it to become mainstream in English.

Try not greentexting like a complete fucking retard if you want people to take you seriously next time

Tell that to your countrymen, Svenson

well I've heard people say crass which I think is a better word than inelegant

No surprise. Gay men are statistically better at languages.

zitto animale

I'd rather speak english than arabic Sven , fuck off back to your cuckshed

ola raton

Truly tops retort

>complete
>retard
>people
>seriously

>crass
>which I think is a better word than inelegant
I think ubiquitous is a better word than pleasure.

How do you say Gibraltar in Spanish?

those two words are unrelated

>The name Gibraltar is the Spanish derivation of the Arabic name Jabal Ṭāriq (جبل طارق), meaning "Mountain of Tariq"

Given the difference in their contextual uses, so are 'inelegant' and 'crass'. Is English not your first language?

btw, I wonder if that's the only place under english rule with an arabic name

inb4 londonistan

I think those who speak it with as their mother tongue just use more words and expressions that aren't in a common use.
If you read some novels in english you will get it.

S T O C K H O L M