Is Canada a lost country like America?

Is Canada a lost country like America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ng4fLkRJ2Lw
macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/chinese-real-estate-investors-are-reshaping-the-market/
chinainstitute.ualberta.ca
cbc.ca/beta/news/business/cbre-commercial-real-estate-chinese-1.3659847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, they're much further gone than us. That picture is a fine example. Also, they have hate speech laws.

SHART

Do you ever hear about racial / religious issues on the news about Canada?

No.

There you go.

We dont have dumb movements like BLM, our muslims have literally not caused any problems so far (only 2-3? Terrorist attempts were white converted)

Our secret services pretty much never go a single terrorist attack happen, they stopped it the few times it happened.

I dont know how we do it. It just werks.

>We dont have dumb movements like BLM
BLM is in canada senpai.

>our muslims have literally not caused any problems so far
KEK

You conveniently left out the SJW/feminist issue.
Big red is the most famous canadian these days.

95% of all SJW shit comes out of mapelcuckistan.

And let's not forget the cucklord himself: trudaeu.

>roasted by sweden
really makes you think

It "works" because your country is basically a fire sale atm. Your gold reserves were sold, open door immigration is a thing, whole cities have been bought out by Chinese speculators, and your liberals are shoveling in Muslims simply because they're brown. The peace is kept not by everyone liking each other, but by there being temporarily enough space between the competing groups who are all now taking advantage of you. This kind of immigration "worked" in France for a few decades, too. Then they hit the wall.

Wew, hits too close to home

I would be more worried about yours if I were you

I am a Greek

Your picture is literally an example of the ideal situation, people preserve their identity but identify with the culture of their new country as well.

All problems with Muslims and blacks we have here in Europe is because they live in isolated areas which alienates them from our society.

Most cucked countries:
1. Scotland
2. Germany
3. Sweden
4. Canada
5. Australia

Submitting to the superior black and brown cock is what we so best

canada has no culture

Replace Scotland with England, and replace Australia with America, and you are correct.

Theres no need to be so mad sven, jamal is waiting for you in your cuckshed

How is Australia more cucked than us?

It's just a fact the Scotts are based as fuck. Don't let the Brexit thing fool you, they just did that to piss in your face.

Smart move tbf.

That's nearly as bad.

Because the French at least tried to ban the burqa etc and le pen is quite popular. In australia they have things such as #illridewithyou and basically everyone is a hipster who loves foreigners

It isn't. But it's no longer worth mentioning France in these lists as it is pretty much conquered by the jihadist already.

>1. England
>2. Germany
>3. Sweden
>4. Canada
>5. Australia
fixd

Scotland is by far the most cucked place in the world by absolute miles, you cant see that because you have jamal pissing in your face

>All problems with Muslims and blacks we have here in Europe is because they live in isolated areas which alienates them from our society.
KEK WHAT. They live in the urban cores of all your major cities, and they still rape and blow you up. You're talking like your government puts them in a barn out in the countryside.

This. These people aren't adapting to "Canadian customs". There aren't any. They're simply showing up, collecting a welfare check, and saying
>this city/neighborhood is mine now

no

Literally never heard of that big red person.

Also a movement existing doesnt mean much if they dont stir shit up.

Aussies can chimp out, though

Hey, it's banter! Thank you for the banter, friend!!! You're so good at banter!!!

Europe (west and north) is more cucked than new world nations

no way you lot are a bunch of cucks there are at least a lot of based french

>cherry picking

you have tons of migrants swarming in from Turkey and now they land at your doorstep

I am a Greek

Nah, hasn't suffered weekly terrorist attacks like Europe.

It's cucked only that it has a virtue signalling prime minister who cares more about identity politics.

Replace Aus with America and you're good

>African boats sink in Mediterranean
>get sent to France because muh humanity
sure thing

they go to italy

Canadians treat multiculturalism like a fucking religion. Just look up that girl made a video that made fun of how Brampton looks like bangladesh now, and she got ridiculed and attacked by swarms of browns and canadian cucks.

what video

>They live in the urban cores of all your major cities, and they still rape and blow you up. You're talking like your government puts them in a barn out in the countryside.
That's the point, though, isn't it? Just look at ghetto blacks and barrio spics. Yuros would be better off separating these groups by family, and sending these families to isolated villages to force assimilation instead of allowing ethnic enclaves to form.
Urbanism is the real global cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=ng4fLkRJ2Lw

Back to Sup Forums and stay there, Mehmet.

Source on China buying out the Canucks?

macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/chinese-real-estate-investors-are-reshaping-the-market/

chinainstitute.ualberta.ca

cbc.ca/beta/news/business/cbre-commercial-real-estate-chinese-1.3659847

t. mart sharter

Oh, you got me! Great meme!!! Great banter!!! This website is so much fun thanks to friends like you!!!!!!!

There is no need for movements like those since white canadians are already universal cucks who let minorities trample them.

I am a Greek

Measures were taken,

Now foreigners have to pay more for properties.

>banter

don't think you know what banter is tbdesu

Sure I do! It's great fun between friends!!! It's not at all some kind of bullshit posturing that prevents you from having to have a sincere conversation with someone, a task which requires a certain degree of thoughtfulness and respect.
Banter is great fun, friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are bantzing right now, though, mr farts mc sharts

>getting this upset over a little shitpost on Sup Forums

You seem stressed, when was the last time you had a good shart?

I know!!!! It's such great fun!!!!!!!!!
I'm not upset!!!! Banter is such great fun!!!!!!! It's not like I need to hide behind a half-assed kind of repartee out of fear that, if I were to show an iota of sincerity, I might be rejected. It's not like I derive my sense of self-worth from being accepted by others, including virtual strangers. I just like to have fun with banter!!!!
Banter is great fun!!!!!!!!!