British public healthcare system declares war on Linux

theregister.co.uk/2018/01/18/nhs_buntu_trademark_cease_and_desist/

>literal who remix of a shitty distro
i thought people stopped doing this 10 years ago

I don't blame them for:
1. not wanting some piddly company supporting an operating system powering a health department. I have experience in the health sector. A priority 1 job to microsoft and we'd have a phone call from a top tech in minutes.

Sure, a company like Red Hat may be able to support them.

2. I don't blame them for enforcing their trademark rights against a pet project.

>British public healthcare system declares war on Linux
Source?

Britland can fuck off

I don't understand, the filename says British nurses despite the fact the girls pictures are obviously not British.

>UK not even one foot out of the EU before patent and copyright trolls run amok due to lack of regulations
You voted for this, you wanted this.

Honestly what else would you expect from racially suicidal boomers.

Do you think anyone would do that? Just blatantly stick some country on a picture that clearly isn't from that country?

Sorry but they are quintessentially British

Yeah linux is shit! Windows is the only truly secure operating system! Like when all those ransonwares bricked linux computers worldwide while windows was unaffected.

Who are the cuties in the pic?

Title is clickbait

FUCK off back to Sup Forums, racist mouthbreathers

anything important in a well run hospital runs a RTOS or is airgapped, fuck knows what the NHS was doing closing emergency rooms because of a windows virus.

life is more difficult with borked desktops in a hospital, but its not deadly.

yeah and pic related is quintessentially chinese

>RTOS
>airgapped
t. never worked a day for NHS IT

>there is no such thing as being british!
The absolute state of the white left.

>stating facts is racist
Color me surprised

i seriously wouldn't be surprised you have sand in your vagina

no i didnt work for NHS i worked for a private hospital

white men made tech, this is a tech board, draw conclusion yourself.

Sup Forums aside (and i am not any of those posters nor do i go to Sup Forums).
We have way too many illegal immigrants from muslim countries.
Having voluntarily helped in camps and knowing quite a few things about european history, i can say the situation is about to get worse unless something is done. Because of the way many countries base ideological foundation was built(i.e. "any person speaking greek and believing in the lord jesus christ is greek" for greece) shifting the proportions is dangerous and this is true for all countries in europe. Expect for countries to resort to civil wars.
No matter how much you and i want to help those people (and i can understand being part of an immigrant lineage myself) we have to realise the cruel reality that we are fundamentally different cultures and this would not have happened if we had not taken in that many refugees.

>white men made tech, this is a tech board, draw conclusion yourself.
Implying any Sup Forumstard crossposters have made any piece of relevant technology

Implying you're not riding off the coattails of actual worthy men who likely don't give a fuck about your stormnigger politics

I have drawn my conclusion

>who likely don't give a fuck about your stormnigger politics
That’s a pretty big assumption to make.

as a spic we have already enough with mareros to also have to handle terrorists, latinos are mostly islamophobic, so yeah, nuke the muslims

They will care if they are being targeted, just look at the google lawsuit.

Whenever I've seen an NHS computer, it's always been some barely functioning WindowsXP thing on it's deathbed.

>All one minute apart
Holy shit samefag.
And don't post any (you) screenshots. I know you can edit html

Do you think people like Dennis Ritchie or Alan Turing would spend their time shitposting on Sup Forums and shilling for trump on Twitter?

>hurrdurrr bill gates would've been a poltard if he wuz yung 2day
Jesus, the delusions never end with you people.

>google lawsuit
It's a meme lawsuit started by a memer, plus there's quite a difference between complaining about discrimination in the workplace and being an unemployed kekistani poltard who whines about jews, niggers, and feminists for being the single constant source of their personal failures.

No but do you think either of those men would be happy to see their country being overtaken by foreigners? Especially Turing, think before you post.

>No but do you think either of those men would be happy to see their country being overtaken by foreigners? Especially Turing, think before you post.
Which percentage of foreigners in a total population should be allowed into a country, so you deem it as "not being overtaken by foreigners"? 50%? 20%? 10%? 1%? 0.01%?

Your posts are dangling on many assumptions and lack of thinking, not even the right winger trash of today would agree on an answer for the question I asked before, yet here you are stating that a left leaning guy like Alan Turing would be a poltard today, lol.

Stick to your kekistani memes, bro.

>muh nazi conspiracy!
>why do these people don't let their culture die reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Little enough that they don’t get voted into positions of power like London’s mayor.

borders are a mistake, countries should be abolished

>Which percentage of foreigners in a total population should be allowed into a country, so you deem it as "not being overtaken by foreigners"? 50%? 20%? 10%? 1%? 0.01%?
none
You have to go back.

I'm just saying you're a samefag. You should be banned for off topic posts

Get out lefty shill, the left itself has no reason to exist anymore, all their point to living for are a fucking lie, thats why even super kekistanis neckbeards won against you on the elections

Says the samefag posting left-wing propaganda.

Give examples of left wing propaganda posted in this thread. Btw I know you're a troll

>Btw I know you're a troll
That is amazing. What else do you know, my dear redditor?

Also a friendly reminder that the marxist, open borders left, a.k.a "white left" is a phenomena existing only in western countries. Asians despise them, Arabs laugh at them and East Euros use them as an dystopian example to strengthen their right wing. They are a joke and are going to crash hard.

Not much because I'm a cuckold nu-male just like every other leftist retard

>Sure, a company like Red Hat may be able to support them
lol, redhat are far better than microshit

>none
Lol not even the maganiggers in general agree with such a position. Thanks for proving my point.

You can live in a country with a majority of white people and they could still vote for the only non white immigrant in the country. London for instance has a majority of whites, and they still voted for that guy.

In any case you poltards are straying away from the main topic, your personal opinion on what counts as "being overtaken" is highly subjective, and the people whose coattails you are riding on might as well disagree entirely with your memeing.

Poltards did not build any significant technology, so you do in fact act like niggers when you say 'muh white men built da technology, so we are allowed to shitpost Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums'

This wasn't a Sup Forums thread until you lefty faggot came here and started to flip your shit at people pointing out that those gals in OP's pics are not British. You could've refrain from involving politics but instead you decided to shitpost and derail this thread.