Does ANYONE here own a chromebook? I brought one last year and I'm trying to figure out how to get the most out of it...

Does ANYONE here own a chromebook? I brought one last year and I'm trying to figure out how to get the most out of it. I'm changing it to development mode now and I'm planning to install Linux. What else can I or should I do?

Another thing, what programming language should I look into to be able to really get into the meat and potatoes of the chrome OS? Is it JavaScript or is there more to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/gvut8c028670lyf/IMG_1339.mp4
creepshots.org/gorgeous-brunette-slim-pawg-teen-cheeky-jean-short-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just leave you dumb faggot

(((((you)))))

She's prolly underage

Yes, and?

>She's prolly underage
Underage for what?

After you've installed Gentoo, you should do nothing but read manpages until you're at least at pajeet levels of competence.

even better

she needs the little things
like my dick

Currently posting on my Dell Chromebook 11.

Look into gallium-OS, it's a lightweight distro built on Xubuntu optimized for chrome books with a lot of the drivers for chromebook hardware pre-installed. Been using it for a year or so now as my note-taking laptop at uni and I rate it b for bretty good.

What would happen if you said to her: "Why do you go out in public with your ass cheeks hanging out?"

moar or source on pic pls

Yes, I have an Acer CB-14, the HD model with 4GB RAM. I bought it for the sole purpose of shitposting on Sup Forums.

However, in an attempt to "get the most out of it", I recently "installed Linux" via Crouton. Although in fact, what I was really doing was jailbreaking the existing version of Linux that runs on Chromebook already - ChromeOS is just a heavily locked down version of Linux. When you "install Linux" on Chromebook, all you are really doing is adding a new desktop environment (DE) on top of the Linux kernel, etc that was already there.

I won't go into detail, but trust me when I say that the best way to "get the most out of" your Chromebook is to LEAVE IT RUNNING CHROMEOS. Unless you are a coder or have a burning desire to utilise all that fantastic software available for Linux [SARCASM] then stay away from Linux, it is ugly broken, shit and doesn't do anything that you can't do better either in Chrome browser itself or with an Android app.

>"Why are a grown man like you staring at my little girl butt? #metoo #rape"

mediafire.com/file/gvut8c028670lyf/IMG_1339.mp4

jesus christ
she walks around pigeon toed as to make her ass bigger
what a fucking whore

Why is this 750mb

probably a trap, downloading it in a VM right now, i hope it's a cryptolocker

The main reason I want to put it into dev channel and install Linux is to program on the chromebook itself and become familiar with Linux, as well as the chrome OS itself. So is installing Linux not worth doing? When you install Linux does it give you a OS with files and all that, so you can install regular programs/apps like you can with windows? All that aside, what can i do in dev channel with the standard chrome OS? Admittedly I'm still a "beginner" programmer but I do want to branch out

.mp4 is a safe extension

If you are serious about learning to code, you should research online programming tutorials, and also research cloud-based development environments. Your Chromebook would be perfect for accessing both.

Yes, if you are curious about how Linux works, then installing Linux would be part of learning more - but not the only part; the only thing you'll learn from tinkering with Linux is how to tinker with Linux, unless you get some proper education and training on the subject.

When you jailbreak your Chromebook and install a Linux desktop environment, then yes, it does give you an OS with files "and all that". Linux desktops look like shitty amateur imitations of Windows desktops, complete with file and folder icons, etc. They look disgusting, but that's not important, I suppose.

Yes, you can install regular programs like you can with Windows, except instead of going to a website, finding a program you want, clicking "download launcher" and then clicking on the launcher, you have to type in a string of complicated text commands to access online software repositories... I'm simplifying things a little but you get the idea.

In the developer channel, you can tinker with ChromeOS itself. I'm afraid to say there isn't much point, but there are plenty of Wikis online and other sources of information you can find out more.

Because it wasn't encoded by Yify.

I have a Cr-48

>"all these degenerate whores all around baka"
>t. leaves the house specifically to take pictures of teenagers to fap to them

What do you mean by isn't much point? As in you don't have access to everything in the OS? And am I better off learning google apps script or javascript? As far as Linux, I guess the main thing I'm wondering is if it's worth installing on a chromebook, or should I just do it on my desktop instead? The main thing I'm wondering is to program on a chromebook, which language should I really focus on? I'm learning c++ but obviously I don't plan to do it on my chromebook. Sorry I'm just really kinda lost here

Kek

Keep chrome OS on your device. Enable developer mode and install cruton to change the desktop environment.

Since it's running the Linux kernel, the "meat and potatoes" it's made of is essentially C. You're free to write Linux applications in pretty much any language you want, however.

Languages I would learn:
C/C++
Shell scripting languages (bash)
Stuff like Python for networking

You're saying the chrome OS is based on C?

>linux
>looks disgusting
speak for yourself faggot

>I brought one last year and I'm trying to figure out how to get the most out of it. I'm changing it to development mode now and I'm planning to install Linux. What else can I or should I do?
you should install GalliumOS

4u

Since it's built on slackware, yes.

>GalliumOS
And why would anyone do that?

Not in this 1/3rd of Europe.

Nobody gives a shit about Europe

upload it to mixtape or pomf or anywhere that can stream it

Someone with a non shit connection can upload this where we can stream

Flash coreboot UEFI

Sup Forums - techloligy

Dunno what youre talking about I opened the link and streamed it just fine

If it's using eMMC just throw it in the trash before it kills itself.

?

I clicked download and the file opened in the browser video player

Many thanks, user!

What even is this?

You don't own chromebook. No one owns chromebook.
Chromebook belongs to us all.

It's legit video of bunch of skanks walking around a mall, focused mainly on the one whore who's ass is hanging out of her shorts. Its a few minutes long

Oh.

Gee gollly that sure sounds like a fun thing to watch.

creepshots.org/gorgeous-brunette-slim-pawg-teen-cheeky-jean-short-s

I think I'm probably going to regret clicking this.
Therefore I won't.

She's THICC

she was made for breeding

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

jesus why are girls so thicc these days? is it something in the water?

Why is she walking with her toes inward?

Because she's retarded.

because she wants to spread her ass cheeks out for you to see

Which chromebook?

Crouton is shit btw. Don't even bother with it.

She'd look at you disgusted and shout "CREEP!"

As far as programing goes the chrome book needs no modifications. You can download just about any text editor and the browser shell has vim. If compile times are high or resources are too low you can ssh into your box at home to run what ever you wrote on the chrome book. Putting the chrome book into dev mode will help with learning Linux but again it is not necessary since the browser shell is bash with some Linux utilities missing. You would only install Linux for utilities

What languages are optimal for chromebook?

probably call security and proclaim rape. unless you're chad. in which case she will blush.

None you should not learn a language based on it's optimization for a machine. But if you must get the most out of the machine try learning something lower level like c or assembly

go back to your containment board robot

What's wrong with that? Doesn't chrome use it's own OS, as well as Mac OS? I don't see why that'd be a bad idea

mods?

Omg you guys are all sick, how do we talk more about the girl and less about the laptop?

>prolly

youre probably white and from a midwest trash.

would sit on her face/10

>not wanting to let her sit on your face instead
Disgusting

>chromebook
>laptop
why do u faggots do this?

Is this nigger trolling? I also use an Acer CB-14, same build, except I didn't go for some gay crouton shit and just installed GNU/Linux on the hard drive directly. The Arch wiki has the whole process, since its quite different than a normal laptop.

So that they're not running gay botnet ChromeOS.

I move around during the day. Chromebooks are actually good hardware for the money.

Time to fap

Agree.

There isn't anything wrong with being from the midwest, faggot. You're probably right smack dab in the midwest as well.

A chromebook and a laptop are not the same thing faggot

What kind of advanced autism is this? Do you honestly not think that a Chromebook qualifies as a laptop? Define laptop in such a way that makes this the case. I want to see what the fuck you're on about.

Fuck all coastal faggots, brother.

You know everybody leaves near water, right?

Coast lines are for seas or oceans. According to the UN just under half of people live within 150 km of the coast.

You can tell the UN to fuck off for me.

Autism speaks.

Why should age matter when she's clearly not a little kid and clearly looks aware of sexual things.

>Why should age matter
because old hags hate competition

Said the guy on Sup Forums

Kind of gross in motion, she's clearly just fat and her flesh has zero tone, if not for the super tight jeans her hind probably sags. Also she literally walks on her toes AND with her back arched/belly forward to further accentuate her ass. It's not...flattering.

because kids don't have a fully developed frontal cortex aka logic center
pedos get hanged

by that logic you should never have sex with anyone who isn't equally intelligent as you

Maturity isn't the same as intelligence. You have to be 18 to use this website btw.

>Why is this 750mb
I'm wondering that myself, what's the best video conversion tool these days anyway?

this is what white knights actually believe

its bullshit. jews coopted a movement fronted by stupid women to destroy the family unit. women haven't figured out they dropped the bomb on themselves yet.

I mean the thing about the brain is true, what that means is up to interpretation

shit ain't fully developed until at least 25yo
not really an argument

>I mean the thing about the brain is true
really?
All I hear from feminists is how smart women are
and yet here we are denying women their agency and infantalizing.

so which is it?
are girls stronk womynz
or are they without agency

men and women's brains don't stop developing till 25, and research shows exercising after 25 promotes neurogenesis

She's probably had far more sex than anyone posting in this thread.

we're talking about agency, not biology

societies throughout history have considered you more or less an adult around 13
it's only recently that we've extended childhood into the late teens

i have a 2013 chromebook pixel
just fucking install gallium os and call it a day
"it just werkz"

oh and after you install galliumos and realize that it just fucking works great, do some actual programming after you rice out xfce. i run a seedbox that has galliumos and i have yet to see any new connections yet. op, im waiting, faggot

you are like, super duper smart man, like i love you and everything. there, is that what u were u looking for faggot? kys

suck my ass and call me daddy