ironically watching some PUA videos and having a good old laugh

>Yank made /brit/ threads

You need people like me

korean pop

1 week of my placement lads
got no results at all and am weeks behind where I should be

can't imagine how disappointed my supervisor is kek

The gf lost her phone and she doesnt know what to do

Are yanks the only pigs you can get in Germany now since the Muslim invasion?

Sounds grim 2bh.

THE FUCKING STATE OF THEM

IM CREASING

youtube.com/watch?v=x0MLIzyEm00

korean pop

And I'm wasted and I can't find my way home

>letting Americans make your foreigner generals
Embarrassing. I do love me some creme egg though.

Someone is already in the process of getting all of her nudes off it. Guaranteed.

yanks are based

Yes :( and even the yanks taste like shit,can you imagine how bad it is

>abos complaining about other jfs making /brit/ threads

>a la

oh dear lad, what sort of placement?

>i posted a freshly crafted pasta this morning and no one saved it

absolutely soul crushing

paki cunt
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/12/euro-2012-england-fan-muslim-crusades

having a bickie

biggest load of bollocks ive ever read

actual literal anarcho-communists are a fringe group on tumblr

who are they haha

Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid copypasta shit. Children. No self-respecting adult would seriously consider it a good post. Whatever excuse, whatever wall of shit you have is not good enough at this point. It is SO unbelievably unoriginal and totally NOT funny to anyone with a normal social life. Absolutely nothing is worse than a man regurgitating the same unoriginal useless bullshit endlessly. You have become a part of a mouldy network of shitbags who think that a copy and pasted wall of text is a legitimate post. You think I read them? You think I give a shit? You think I cared if you read this whole thing? You think I care about the lack of (You)'s? You think I have a cat? None of that shit matters. Don't pay any attention to who I am or why I'm making such a big deal out of it. I just want it to sit with you how useless you are; I want you to ruminate in the reality that you REALLY get off on posting the utter shit that you've saved as a .txt file in a desperate bid for attention.

You waste precious seconds that you're never getting back posting here and no matter who you are, no matter your achievements in life... You're still a little child no matter how old you are. You are internet trash. I'm so fucking sick of /brit/ being filled with shitposting low effort spastics like you. No matter how great you make yourself out to be, psychologically... the only thing that explains your behaviour is that you're 1. a proven mong or 2. So unhappy with something in your life and SO bad at making a creative post that you can't even speak to people like a normal human being and so have to resort to posting what somebody else produced. You are absolute trash. I've been dead for 3 minutes. I don't give a shit what you think about that or if anyone believes me. Honestly, NOTHING feels better than stooping to your level for just a second. I love thinking about the fact that some energy like you could be just immediately vanquished. You're so small and weak.

it's essentially this tbf

kid a is truly radiohead's magnum opus

academic research (astronomy)
tbf I spent too long trying to get results out of galaxies that were too faint to detect anything, not entirely my fault

*does a crywank* desu

stay woke

Oh shut the fuck up with this stupid copypasta shit. Children. No self-respecting adult would seriously consider it a good post. Whatever excuse, whatever wall of shit you have is not good enough at this point. It is SO unbelievably unoriginal and totally NOT funny to anyone with a normal social life. Absolutely nothing is worse than a man regurgitating the same unoriginal useless bullshit endlessly. You have become a part of a mouldy network of shitbags who think that a copy and pasted wall of text is a legitimate post. You think I read them? You think I give a shit? You think I cared if you read this whole thing? You think I care about the lack of (You)'s? You think I have a cat? None of that shit matters. Don't pay any attention to who I am or why I'm making such a big deal out of it. I just want it to sit with you how useless you are; I want you to ruminate in the reality that you REALLY get off on posting the utter shit that you've saved as a .txt file in a desperate bid for attention.

You waste precious seconds that you're never getting back posting here and no matter who you are, no matter your achievements in life... You're still a little child no matter how old you are. You are internet trash. I'm so fucking sick of /brit/ being filled with shitposting low effort spastics like you. No matter how great you make yourself out to be, psychologically... the only thing that explains your behaviour is that you're 1. a proven mong or 2. So unhappy with something in your life and SO bad at making a creative post that you can't even speak to people like a normal human being and so have to resort to posting what somebody else produced. You are absolute trash. I've been dead for 3 minutes. I don't give a shit what you think about that or if anyone believes me. Honestly, NOTHING feels better than stooping to your level for just a second. I love thinking about the fact that some energy like you could be just immediately vanquished. You're so small and weak.

I think there's a point here that has been missed (or left unsaid) by the author and is being ignored in the comments.

There is no sensitivity anywhere about Romans or Vikings invading Britain or conquering other lands. Nobody is remotely concerned about the possibility of the Italians returning or the Danes suddenly beaching at Whitby in longboats and burning a few churches.

There is enormous sensitivity about soldiers from Christian countries, including the UK, marching into Muslim lands and laying them to waste. Why? Because it has happened several times in the past few years and there's a constant drumrolls to do it again in the next Muslim country on the list.

George W Bush explicitly stated that the "war on terror" was a new crusade.

So it is entirely understandable that Muslims (and others) should be more wary of imagery recalling that historical period. It has a political significance that other historical costumes do not have.

That said, I think Nooruddean is still wrong to make this a complaint. International sport is wrapped up in nationalism and nationalism is wrapped up in histories of war, conquest, brutality and atrocity. Hell, I bet half the countries at Euro2012 begin each match by singing a national anthem which recalls slaughtering their neighbours 800 years ago.

The whole Knight Errant thing is a pretty major part of English folk mythology and it is both impossible and unreasonable to expect that to be erased.

The offensive part here is not that England fans are dressing up in Monty Python costumes with echoes of history. The offensive part is that that Western armies and Muslim factions have both committed recent atrocities with echoes of history. If we can find a way to stop that happening, then suddenly the habit of England fans dressing up as silly English ker-niggits would become a lot less pressing.

good lad

>captcha: sturgeon materna-
what did it mean by this

Which one is the creme egg in this scenario?

>academic research (astronomy)

>Muslim Kid playing with twin towers

just came out to my dad as gender gas

3/10 is still far too many for my liking

think i might kill myself lads

I am an anarcho-communist haha

literally saying 30% of muslims are madmen terrorists lel

i like how the joyful muslim kid is playing with a plane and two blocks

saw a small child wearing a fedora the other day

>2 towers

this picture is art. wonder what is going through that lad's head

>pie_chart_infographic_showing_the_%_of_muslims_who_believe_certain_muslim_ideals_which_are_fundamentally_incompatible_with_western_values_are_acceptable_if_not_favourable.png

I'm an anarcho-capitalist, me

these lads that go to PUA seminars

might do a phd lads but only because I want to go back to uni, not because I actually want to contribute to the body of science

Fuck off Dormers you runt.

Rate these nice chaps

Train was cancelled lads

Hopped on another one though lmao

Bet that was a pain in the ass to type

huh well gosh

have zero clue what you're trying to get at with this

it's not like uni at all
you just sit in an office and work on shite from 9-5. it's more like a full time job than uni except you get paid fuck all

Haha same

Call the nspcc

>it's a Muslims think acting like civilised people is worthy of news coverage episode

don't you fucking dare EVER refer to me as that gormless little ballbag again

really want to play red dead redemption but I sold my ps3 and only have a ps4

tru

on about 30mcg of acid lads, feel very good desu

>The joyful Muslim kid

>Kate Bush
youtube.com/watch?v=jPu11dHZdbs
for you lads x

A martyr is a martyr, brother

think I've seen this one before

youtube.com/watch?v=KK3oh6sNhBQ

Just to let you lads know; this is THE ONLY good AC/DC song.

you could argue that men are the problem seeing as they commit the vast vast majority of these violent events

Same lad

Pointless.

>Another man's child
What did they mean by this?

Is there any difference between a masters that's two years and one year long? or is it literally just the same information packed into half the time?

just got a youtube advert from this guy

went deadbolt at the ruby lounge

that venue has no atmosphere

Women are a cancer.

50mg zinc picolinate straight down the gullet

Isn't a two year master's just a part-time one?

>two years masters

Not really, microdosing is nice

I'm not going for a full blown experience seeing I'm actually doing things today

Reminder if you don't have your clubs flag hanging over your bed, then you're not a real fan

think the two years one is part time

were not talking about anarcho communists though, most young lefties subscribe the globalist open borders line of thinking

>These illustrations show the conflicting expectations women face every day
>‘Act like a lady, think like a man, work like a boss’

will most definitely be reading this *mutters 'not' under breath"

you get paid more than janny but not as much as a real job of similar expertise and hours

>two-year master's

well argued imo

>PSA to The Modern Man: Just don’t hit on women wearing headphones

mmm yes
top journalism by the tab

those things aren't controversial in mainstream society, only among the 18-30 year olds online . That guy needs to get out more.

Saw some phds which offered £30k+ expenses when I was having a browse a while ago

> tfw they were EU funded
Nice fucking work you dumb brexit chavs

actually quite a good article from the Tab iih

thetab.com/uk/2016/09/02/i-lost-friends-voting-leave-15278

>he's still mad
52 - 48 you lose :)

>Nice fucking work you dumb brexit chavs

absolute fucking choon desu lads

>30 minutes long, not clicking that my friend

well fuck off then

youtube.com/watch?v=S3EKEwMXmXY

people like that truly are lost

Told my uni mates I voted leave and they didn't seem to care, worst I got was 'ooh controversial', shouldn't be hanging out with leftist runts desu