How quick will Apple tank once the lgqbt community stops supporting them?

How quick will Apple tank once the lgqbt community stops supporting them?

You seem so butthurt that maybe you are lgbt

Why would the alphabet soup stop supporting them

OP here. I'm not but hurt, but I noticed that the gay community patronizes certain companies just out of homosexual solidarity. It doesn't matter if the products, or media are actually any good it just matters if there's a lgqbt person publicly involved.

It's not a secret that people who identify as lgqbt prefer Apple products. It could be that they don't mind paying extra for items that promote, and paint individuals in their communities in a positive manner, and they have the extra money to spend since they don't have kids.

lgqbt community is estimated at roughly 5% of the population, they are practically nothing.

Apple just announced a $38B investment into the US. I have bad news for you Op.

>5% of the population
What's apples market share?

rly maed me thnk....

>dude apple sux XD
Get a life. And also a job.

>lgbt community
>having any “power”
I’ll never forget the look on my gay coworker’s face when Trump was elected and the news outlets were all wrong.

>gay coworker’s
I don't know if the lgbt community really has any substantial power, but I'm sure your gay coworker has an iPhone, and more apple products in his doll filled home.

No he’s a Samsung guy ironically.

imagine being this autistic

Not quite fast. As long as stupid cunts buy their shit they will be.

>lgbt community

What? What do they have to do with Apple's company performance? This isn't an election.

>but I'm sure your gay coworker has an iPhone, and more apple products in his doll filled home

Everyone here seems to be operating with some made up stereotypes that don't even exist. Firstly, this isn't 2008, coffee shop hipsters no longer exist and homosexuals don't care much for tech. iPhones are normie phones and the homosexuals I've encountered in first world countries use a high end smartphone from Samsung or Apple because everything else is shit. We are many, many years past the 'X people buy Y' shit in terms of smartphones, but no one here seems to have been outside in the past 8 years and their real world knowledge seems to be next to nil.

>No he’s a Samsung guy ironically
Literally bullshit.
>What do they have to do with Apple's company performance?
The gay community will financialy reward anything that has a prominent gay involved no matter how bad it is. This goes, for apple products, garbage music, shit TV shows, and horrible movies.

This homophobe is crying this hard at realizing that gay people really do own apple products, and attempting to rationalize it.

Yes, sure showed him

What's autistic about that? It's a well known observation.

t. gaymafia iPhone owner

Highly unlikely since the fucking CEO of apple is a literal faggot. But should they drop support for them and actually stop buying their products then they will lose their main user base and that would definitely hurt apple.

However apple will probably have a good run even then for a decade or two as they cannibalize their products trying to make a single good product (ie iPhone/mac) and selling them for cheap. After that it will only go downhill from there.

Now that this is all being mentioned I heard apple has actually started to do that. Remember the "hurr wats ah computir?" ad? What the fuck was that all about?

>in his doll filled home.
Holy fucking shit, I'm so relieved I'm not the only one who noticed that shit. What the fuck is wrong with these fruits? Even women who they try to emulate don't fucking do this.

>What the fuck is wrong with these fruits?
Mayby they buy them, because they weren't allowed to have them as a child while under the guardianship of a parent?
For some people it's a dirt bike, and for others it's that faggy doll.

Instantly.
Applel literally has no staying power.
The only product they have is their iToys.
Applel are dead in the laptop market, dead in the desktop market, dead in the cloud market, dead in the payment system market, dead in the music market, dead in the film market. If they ever make a huge blunder and are forced to recall a line of iToys for battery explosions, they'll literally file for bankruptcy overnight.

ayylmao

They won’t.

Apple is the largest company in the world and the most profitable company in the world. That is certainly not caused by 5% of the population.

You’d be surprised.

Apart from obviously being dominant in smartphone revenues, they actually do well in the Pre-built PC/laptop market. Pic related. When you bear in mind that Lenovo/Dell etc sell a lot of cheap stuff while apple only sells premium, you realize that apple is probably one of the highest.

>Pic related.
Literally the lgbt-mafia buying apple.

>stops supporting them
They never will. Fags LOVE big corporations as long as they keep making shitty pride stuff.

Are you saying I am gay because I have an iPhone????? If the iPhone is gay, what are the shitty knockoff versions of it from samsung and google? Are they for fag hags?

android is for faggots

Your post is pretty gay. I'm not sure if you are really gay though, but I'm pretty sure the gay community sustains apple.
So even if the majority of apple owners are legit gay it doesn't mean that every owner IS gay. And it also does't mean that people should stop buying apple products just because it has a huge lgbt following.
Google employees might be gay, but all the real fags in that image own apple products.

That's like half the taxes they dodged last year by having their legal hq on venus.
>(((Designed in the US)))
>Money split up across 20 planets, none of which containing the US

Everyone at work has an iphone, regardless of if they are gay or not. It is the best selling phone in the world. Your post is gay.

>Everyone at work has an iphone, regardless of if they are gay or not.
You mean every gay person you've seen has an iphone, and heterosexuals would have a mixture of every brand. The gay community is apple's bread, and butter after all.

it depends when the jews decide to stop funding the lgqbtq whatever groups

Yes because they are girls in a sense, and care about fashion. But your claim was Apple wouldn’t exist without them.

This is not fair! Why does Apple keep getting away with it? I love their products. I have IPhone 6, MBP late 2013 and an Apple Watch. All being good products, but they do not deserve their praise for fucking up the IO on the devices. Like seriously whatever if the newest phones don't have 3.5 audiojacks. Who really gives a fuck. However every fucking port matters on a laptop, in which the user should be able to be given all the functionality.

I want Tim Cook to step down and put someone who cares about the Mac in charge.

It will eventually happen, trust me Apple will realize their mistakes in a hard way once again. And Tim will then fuck off to the Watch and iPhone division.

Finally an user who isn’t a brainlet. Yes we need every port we can get on a desktop/laptop but I couldn’t care less about the removed audio jack on the iPhone..

I dont thinks faggots care about that what purchasing a phone. Maybe a gay coffee shop or book, but certanly not phones. And argument is to be made though that most iphone users are fags though.