Internet net needs to be regulated

Internet is so easy to access. Kids these days are exposed to this toxic environment everyday on social media. They are learning "bad words" at young ages, learning act like sluts by taking selfies and putting on make up at even 10 years old. Also these fucking tidepods. Why are they eating it? I bet it's because of the fucking internet. They read some false information, aka fucking memes, or they copy people.

anyone stupid enough to eat those deserves to die.

>He doesn't taste tide pods
Low quality bait.

gnus don't kill people, tide pods do

People said the exact thing about Television
Or about the real world
You can't hide misinformation from your kid, you have to teach how to deal with them

Natural selection

It's called "parenting"
Look it up

Problem is most of those laundry pod eating people are well above 10 years old, in their later teens actually. They're very well aware of what they're doing. I can understand a lot of things, but that's just natural selection at this point

Government shouldn't be parenting children. If the parents think the internet is bad, then use parental control or just don't allow kids on the internet altogether.

>Kids these days are exposed to this toxic environment everyday on social media.

Here's a tip: Be a better fucking parent. The Internet shouldn't be regulated just because you're lazy and/or bad when it comes to parenting.

When are we going to get a decentralized internet?

The buttcoin of internet?

>bait

Instead of regulating the internet, we should enforce parents to do their jobs. Parents want the government to baby shit their children.
>We should ban things because we should think of the children! A woman lost her baby child because it ate a tide pod. If she watched her child that would never of happened.

babysit*

>Internet net needs to be
>Internet net

Words of wisdom user

Fuck off. The only thing that needs regulation is how the internet is delivered to the consumer.

Nobody should be in the business of regulating content.

It's not the internet's fault there are dumbass attention whores who will eat tide pods for likes.

I liked the original better.

>Why are they eating it?
Because Americans are fucking retarded? They believed that pizza is vegetable and many of them still believe that earth is flat and 2018 years old. Nothing new under the sun.

This. My kids will be allowed a half hour of screen time in a day. No more than that, and certainly not without parental controls.

>The only thing that needs regulation is how the internet is delivered to the consumer.

Here's a better idea. How about no regulation? What if we allow larger ISPs to charge extra for certain content (not going to happen, too easy to undercut), and when they do, smaller ISPs can corner the market like they have already done in Canada when the pay per usage data regulation was revoked.

Or we can live in your communist utopia where business must abide by retarded government regulations.

>no regulation?
>charge extra for certain content
Literally regulation

>Internet net needs to be regulated
Kill yourself.

>Kids these days are exposed to this toxic environment everyday on social media.

how about we just outlaw parents having internet? that would solve the problem. if you have a kid, no internet for you because you're an irresponsible cunt who doesn't know supervise your kid.

i hate these parents who want to take my freedom in order to protect their kids because they can't do it themselves. they want a nanny state

doesn't know how to*

But it's not. You're confusing a free market with a regulated one. The business is allowed to conduct their business how they want to. Whether or not you want to pay is up to you. Like I said, plenty of ISPs that are willing to undercut to corner the market. Now if the government were to actually force ISPs to charge more based on content, then THAT would be regulation.