The future is terrifying

The future is terrifying.
youtu.be/D3V0aw-ljEg
What do you do when a physical crisis occurs and you're relegated to virtual reality?

i realllly shouldnt laugh but
holy kek dude

That actually sounds like a legit seizure. The good news is that those seizing will only last a couple minutes, they'll be out cold for 10-15, and then be severely disoriented for an hour or so. Then they'll most likely be completely fine. My mom had seizures for most of my childhood, the worst part is afterwards when they don't know who you are or where they are and start trying to come at you with a knife or something because they think you're trying to hold them hostage. Even worse when you're like 8

Wish them the best, I know it took my mom a lot of tinkering with medication to find something that actually works, and now she hasn't had a seizure in like a decade or so.

pretty scary.
there was one player in there that had good sense, loudest mic, maybe its his recording. calmly told the kid he probably just had a seizure and suggested he tell somebody nearby while he recovers.

lucky he was the loudest in the lobby

There's nothing really special about this. What do you do if a stranger has a seizure while sitting on his chair rather than playing a VR game? Fucking nothing, because there's nothing you can do.

That's wild.

and I can't believe someone would choose a fat guy in his underwear as avatar.

But what when it's something where you can do something? Something potentially fatal? I don't know, I guess this just got my imagination going.

How can you do something to help a stranger over the internet? You can't even call an ambulance for him since you don't know his name or where he lives. Might not even be in the same country or on the same continent.

That's Bam Margera's dad. On the tv show Viva La Bam they would always prank him in the middle of the night while he was asleep and he'd run around in his underwear freaking out for a while.

That's exactly what I'm getting at. It's terrifying.

holy fuck that is terrifying and hilarious

I'm not sure who that is but I'm just gonna take your word for it.

He was on the Jackass tv show and movies and Viva la Bam was a spinoff series.

if these VRChats had the personal information of every user (names, address, cellphone, email) they could use this for helping people having this kind of events.

and the model is from THUG 2

Or you could program an app kinda like those emergency bracelets people wear. That way the info could be hidden but it would allow someone to hit a button that appears over the persons head at all times. It would notify the local paramedics to the scene.

it's safer to have your personal information, goyim

But then you'd get retarded kids running around hitting people's emergency buttons all the time.

Having a moderator that you could notify when something like this happen would be better imo

there is no way to do anything about it
any attempts on the software side to make it more safe would ultimately lead to more doxing and more swatting and other related crimes

maybe the headset could detect when the operator was having a siezure, and turn off the display and speakers. that might actually help

I'd imagine that most VR headsets in the future will have iris / pupil tracking capabilities so it should be fairly for them to recognize if a user is having a seizure.

>wakes up from seizure
>sees a fat man wearing underwear
jej

My bet is on that rainbow Wendy

Poor guy, I hope he's okay

he is according to the description

>when you die in VR you die in real life

Hope he's dead and chopped into a million pieces

>MEDIC?!?
ayy lmao

all of us are actually kind of worried

bunch of obnoxious cunts.

Pretty funny when that robot guy was break dancing on the floor.

fucking kek