Work is trying to promote me to systems admin

>work is trying to promote me to systems admin
>forcing me to take a $10,000 Microsoft Systems course
>they want to pay for it as long as I finish it

Tfw I only started working cause I wanted money.

Tfw there’s no getting off this ride

>job expects you to pay for your own training
I'd be handing in my resignation letter so fast.

>what is reading comprehension?
brainlet

Oh, okay so what the fuck are you even whining about? kys

>Can't even into English
What's it like being a pajeet?

I didn't want to learn more for free or get a promotion!

What exactly is the problem? Would you hate to become a systems admin or is it because of microsoft?

test

>Don't want to learn more
>In IT
OP, are you fucking dumb? IT is literally a nonstop treadmill of learning new shit. It never stops. If you don't want to learn new shit and just want to work you're going to have to change fields entirely.

>they want to pay for it as long as I finish it
Unless they force you to shell out the money to pay for the course, I see no problem here.

Jesus Christ OP, you're making it in the field and you're upset about that?

Listen to . Staying competitive in technology is all about knowing everything about fucking everything, and being able to prove it. Take the damn course, learn some shit, work for a year more at your current company, then start interviewing again and ask for way more money (like 60% more) for doing less work.

Repeat until making 120k doing cushy remote "team lead" bullshit.

I don't know, vraj.

yeah you're right. amd btfo & finished

>t someone who never worked in IT without letting his boss plow his ass
Pro tip: In first world countries, we don't make our employees pay for mandatory training

How does it feel to be from a country where basic reading comprehension isn't taught in schools, but "How to Hate Americans" has a full degree program?

Try Ctrl+F "they want to pay for it" and find out how fucking retarded you truly are.

OP stated that course was being paid for the their employer...

>Intel shill bots don't even parse the text in the posts/op
wow...

yeah you're right. amd btfo & finished

>Spamming Sup Forums.
How desperate are you?

>having a job
tee hee

>start out in an easy major that leads to easy well paying jobs
>switch to a harder major because "muh interests" that ends up being over saturated
>can't find a job afterwards
>end up in a shit phd program
>not yet done with the shit phd program and a company is forcing me to start part time or otherwise they threatened they'd hire someone else
>end up taking it because no safety net due to spending retarded amount of time in college
>job is as shit as the phd program, except longer hours and higher pay
wow who knew that a retarded decision as an 19 year old would haunt me 9 years later.

worst part is that i'm forced to take an unpaid 30 hour lunch, and lunch isn't free either. it's "subsidized" but it sucks dick and isn't any cheaper than any other fast food slop.

30 minute lunch*

i'd rather leave 30 minutes early than take the lunch break.

>company paying for 10k in training
>what a shitty life

Your company deserves better.

>bitching about getting promoted to sysadmin, a job with some of the highest job security
>also paying your way for something that looks extremely well on a resume
are you absolutely retarded
i would kill for that kind of opportunity

Take the course and then quit, causing your employer to suffer a huge financial loss. That'll show them.

I don't know how it looks like in Burgerland but in most eurocuck countries you can sue companies for that.

>My workplace is trying to promote me and pay for my training.
>My life is awful.
Huh?

And here I am, a fucking useless student who had to work from the lowest common denominator up to a college.
And I see people like you complain about having opportunities.
Why?
WHY?
it is not fair bros, not at all.
Here I am, taking a break from chemistry, databases, genome sequencing and math to shitpost and I am presented a guy who has probably never tried to do something and he gets it anyways.
Why is life so not fair?

>they want to pay for it
What kind of shithole do you live in that employer doesn't pay for job related shit?

>waahh I want to get overtaken by younger, more capable employees

because you are a faggot and Op this time is a bro

How do I find employers who are willing to train me?
I am so sick and tired of requirements, but then never ever looking for a person who is willing to go educate himself in his free time.
Or be extreme enough to get a sleeping bag and live at work until he catches up and let the competition eat his shorts and dust.

This is still not fair
This is like being in a competition that decides between life and death where you have to pry open a chest but your competition has a crowbar to help them.

first thing about life that you have to realize is that people are messing with you. His real attitude isnt anything like he describes it here

I hope so, because people like that make me lose additional hope in humanity I didn't know I had in the first place

such is the life of a sad wageslave :)

once i started collecting welfare i never went back, i'd rather die.