Why do Brits only care about Poles and not Pakis?

It just seems weird how you only ever British media (and I follow it fairly regularly) talk about Poles and Poles stealing jobs and Polish plumbers and shit but are completely silent about Pakistanis raping literally thousands of British children and instituting Shariah law. Is British society so cucked that even your anti-immigrant "racists" are afraid of going after Pakis/Indians/Somalis/etc?

Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you throw out Poles or not but, out of all the immigrant groups, besides maybe Irish, Poles seem like the absolute best choice. They're white, Christian and if they're anything like any other Eastern European immigrant group, they assimilate within a generation if not less. Sure, Poles and other EEs do more crime than the native population but at least they don't rape or follow Shariah.

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/muslim-attacked-with-crowbar-while-driving-in-alleged-post-brexit-hate-crime-a3284446.html
thenational.ae/world/europe/anti-muslim-attacks-surge-in-britain
indy100.independent.co.uk/article/attacks-on-british-muslims-have-gone-up-300-since-paris--ZyMe0b1MhFx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351470/Research-reveals-HALF-Britains-mosques-attacked-9-11-anti-Islam-violence-spreads.html
news.sky.com/story/uk-muslims-feel-backlash-after-paris-attacks-10338796
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html
sv.uio.no/iss/english/research/projects/eumargins/publications/theses/sekina-master.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because poles are subhuman scum who pretend to be white and civilized

pakis at least doesn't pretend it

They attack spaniards too. Friegaplatos genocide, best day of my life.

Lol rude but we are not whiteee lad

It's fear of being labeled as racist which is a social suicide in the West.

Poles are untermensch but also caucasoid and don't have a powerful leftist protection.

Pakis/Muslims are untermensch and brown so they have a powerful leftist protection.

I would too. Most of spaniards are also scum.

Probably because they're actually able to get jobs that native bongs want. I'm just guessing here because see flag, but the pakis probably work the shit that Mexicans work over here. People complain but it's not like they were ever in line to actually do that labor.

shoo shoo, Abdul rape-babies

>says a country whose haplogroup is only shared by iran

t. Hans-Vladimir rape baby

>only shared by iran
>comes from Scandinavia
really makes you think

Because Pakistani are preferable immigrants to these eastern yuropean bylos

While I agree they're both less civilized than white Brits (well, most of them, chavs are literally Africa tier) Poles have the huge advantage that they're not Muslim and they don't rape. Also EEs assimilate like crazy, any second gen EEr in the West is indistinguishable from native population.

Except it's a meme that nothing happens to pakis here.

Mosques are attacked regularly, people in burqas are abused, two of the biggest papers are anti-muslim, there are protests opposing sharia law

People on here just ignore it to suit their narrative.

In my mind Poles and pakis are the same.

>Mosques are attacked regularly, people in burqas are abused, two of the biggest papers are anti-muslim, there are protests opposing sharia law
You got any sources for that? All I ever hear is

>muslims marching for shariah law
>muslims afraid of being targeted (after muslim massacre/terrorist attack/mass rape/... )
>muslims demanding (and getting) nationalist marches cancelled
>or that one bloke that got arrested for writing an innocous comment about Muslims on twitter.

I don't think I've ever heard of a mosque getting torched in the UK or someone genuinely attacking muslims

>tfw no anti-british polish-pakistani alliance because Poles are too stupid and brainwashed into le defenders of europe meme

My face screams polish famalam

Neither poles nor pakistanis commit disproportinate crime rate

Just search mosque attacked uk, there are plenty of stories

>that gilry look

I would fuck your pinky boypussy.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/muslim-attacked-with-crowbar-while-driving-in-alleged-post-brexit-hate-crime-a3284446.html

thenational.ae/world/europe/anti-muslim-attacks-surge-in-britain

indy100.independent.co.uk/article/attacks-on-british-muslims-have-gone-up-300-since-paris--ZyMe0b1MhFx

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351470/Research-reveals-HALF-Britains-mosques-attacked-9-11-anti-Islam-violence-spreads.html

news.sky.com/story/uk-muslims-feel-backlash-after-paris-attacks-10338796

etc etc.

o-okay?

>polish-pakistani alliance instead of a jamaican-polish alliance

bullshit, you're just a fellow pedo follower so you defend them. Pakis are horrible scum.

I'm not Muslim, and yes I defend them because facts are more important than your Zionist lies, rumors and racist fantasies.

At least in my town Poles have a decent reputation. Fucking romanians who keep breaking and stealing shit.

Polish men work like everyone else (ie dont sleep 15 to a room) and Polish women are QTs.

Romanian scum on the other hand are always hanging around in groups at the cenotaph and park intimidating old women and setting fires.

me in the middle

How are romanians any different from native british chavs?

>Pakis
>work

lel

Don't be fooled. A lot of us like poles the most.

What's that got to do with anything? Chavs are scum too, that doesn't mean we want the foreign variety here on top of them.

They're gypsies, not romanians.

I don't know about the UK but in the US South Asians leach the least.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351470/Research-reveals-HALF-Britains-mosques-attacked-9-11-anti-Islam-violence-spreads.html
One of those mosques on the map in London marked 'Muswell Hill' is like 20 minutes away from where I live. Got burned to the ground randomly overnight.

Just curious honestly

Not trying to make any statements

>south Asians who travel thousands of miles to the US might be different to the ones who come to the UK

In other news I know a Mexican bloke here in England and he's rich as fuck

Indians are apparently also the most earning immigrant group in the US.

Poles are heroes Europe needs but not the ones Europe deserves. But seriously Poles will save Europe from itself even if it costs them their lives, their state, their wealth or their population. It's what all the Westerners think whenever they bother to remember Poles exist, I'm sure.

t. Janusz Kowalski

As long as you guys help out in the race war we're bros

Brit slags are good for a quickie and that's about it if it comes to me caring what brits and pakis think when i visit our colony.

>Brit slags are good for a quickie

well yeah this is true for all slags regardless of the country of origin.

am i the only one who doesnt want to fuck random slags?

Whatever floats your boat m8.

>tfw no druggie brit slag gf

God Save The Slags!

Yes

No man, recently was fucking around with this slag and ended up turning down sex and cutting contact because her personality is unbearable.

w-wait what?!
what the hell are we talking about here?
who the fuck cares about slag's personality in the first place?!

>I don't know about the UK but in the US South Asians leach the least.
Because the US cherry picks the best and the brightest South Asians and most of them work in profitable industries like tech or medicine. I know they're especially overrepresented in the Silicon Valley.

The Brits could do that as well but they choose to import the worst and the shittiest South Asians straight from their villages that are stuck 1000 AD to the modern world.

Thats my boy
We have the sense of dignity not to fuck slags without personality

telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11965045/White-working-class-boys-are-the-worst-performing-ethnic-group-at-school.html

Because they realize South Asians are the only ones keeping their shitty economy and country alive.

No I mean her personality was honestly horrible, massive daddy issues and she was up her own arse. Was too sober to tolerate it

Chavs don't exist anymore really.

Yours is a common misconception spread among whites in Western countries.

sv.uio.no/iss/english/research/projects/eumargins/publications/theses/sekina-master.html

This study shows that even Indians who are the children of low-skill laborers, as many Indian Americans are, go on to outperform the native white population. In fact, most of the Indians who come to the US are from farming communities in India.

No. Same here.