Are there any search engines that just replicate google searches?

Are there any search engines that just replicate google searches?
Tried:
>Searx
>duckduckquack
>other ones I cant remember
They all seem like shite. Should I just embrace the botnet and let google have all my secrets?

Startpage.

Ecosia. The only flaw is that it doesn't allow reverse image searching, but overall, it's pretty good at being a fast non-Google search engine.

/thread

as long as there isnt a search engine that lets the people to search like a google dork then no

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

>2018
>using google

>not using the only google product you ever should

When I'm not find a decend result I want with gugle, I use bing instead.

Google search results are custom tailored to your account.

There aren't any other searches.

Only if you're signed in, namefag.

Why even search if it isn't tailored?

If I've been searching for shit from a specific video game very vague searches for items are going to come from wiki entries for that specific game.

It knows if I'm searching for a movie title or a word definition other search engines can't come close to that because they don't have the user profiles and machine learning capability of google.

Going without it to "avoid the botnet" is fucking stupid you are only crippling yourself. This is the digital age embrace the future of AI assisted search.

>Tripfag being retarded
How surprising.

Welcome to the botnet.

>be brainlet
>search for embarrassing shit
>become afraid of technology and stop using google

This is basically 99% of the anti google posts.

>It knows if I'm searching for a movie title or a word definition other search engines can't come close to that

Yeah, actually they do exactly that. You're just a fucking retard that doesn't know how to operate a search engine. Learn how to use correct syntax.

Learn to appreciate machine learning intuiting your desired search parameters for a query you autistic faggot.

Why replicate when you can use the real thing?

>(((tripfag))) calling someone a faggot

The tripfag is a botnet enabler, what a suprise. Kill yourself

Lel, nope

Because I dont want an ad company to build a profile on me with all of my browsing data.

Do you know what its called when you talk about your personal problems that other people don't have?

Whining.

nice trips but they wont save you if you used google until now they already have your profile and are never going to delete it

He posts dumb shit intentionally to piss people off. Just ignore him.

No shit. I never used google much and I've never used chrome. I'm sure they have some of my data. The point is to keep them from getting more.

Friendly Reminder to hide and ignore tripfags

Your egocentric contempt just furthers your own ignorance.

Google's search is an amazing tool and it is trivially easy to limit what you feed into it if you aren't a moron.